How to get out of the friend zone

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Miscellaneous

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:48 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Ive been reading on alot of forums that many guys are going with a particular method for avoiding/getting out of the friend zone that basically just involves refusing to be friends.no doubt this probably works alot but id like to propose a slight variation that i believe has been working for me.

The problems with refusing to be friends are:

1.in the time that your waiting on her to come around she may find somebody else or may simply not ever talk to you again.

2. It can sometimes make you look butthurt.which is unattractive.

I propose that instead you initially agree to be friends.what this does is keeps you in a strong frame.then...PLOT TWIST, you simply be a bad friend.by this i mean you barely talk to her.when you do you keep it short.your rarely ever available to listen to her problems, but when you do your light hearted and fun.all the while you make yourself as attractive as possible both physically and emotionally.this way she is still in contact with you and sees the side of you that you want her to see, but your not available and she knows what shes missing out on.this is especially effective if youve dated in the past and she has seen you as a lover before.

What do you guys think? Any thoughts?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:43 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

best way is sexualization

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:10 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

There are too many women in the world to worry about one or several wanting to put you into the friend zone. The best way to avoid this zone is to develop a socially calibrated persona where there is no doubt in their mind what your intentions are when you first meet them, not later. First impressions count for almost everything. It's just a time waste to expend energy on a woman who 'zones' u. Why even try to get out of the zone when there are millions more women to make good impressions on.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:49 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
There are too many women in the world to worry about one or several wanting to put you into the friend zone. The best way to avoid this zone is to develop a socially calibrated persona where there is no doubt in their mind what your intentions are when you first meet them, not later. First impressions count for almost everything. It's just a time waste to expend energy on a woman who 'zones' u. Why even try to get out of the zone when there are millions more women to make good impressions on.

That makes sense.my situation is a little tricky though because im trying to avoid the friendzone with An ex who i want back, and also happen to have a kid with. Because of the kid i cant tell her i dont want to be friends..and i think she knows my intentions.what do you think i should do?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:35 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Quote:

That makes sense.my situation is a little tricky though because im trying to avoid the friendzone with An ex who i want back, and also happen to have a kid with. Because of the kid i cant tell her i dont want to be friends..and i think she knows my intentions.what do you think i should do?
I don't have experience in the specific arena you speak of. Maybe someone else will chime in or you could create an OP about this specific topic.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:12 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

You get out of the friend zone by reducing contact, and gaming other women. The friend zone means she doesn't think you can lead in the bedroom. So you have to show you can lead other women.

It also requires very good long game, which 99% of guys have no clue how to do. You have to outwait hot women you've fucked up with. Sometimes it takes years.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:00 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
You get out of the friend zone by reducing contact, and gaming other women. The friend zone means she doesn't think you can lead in the bedroom. So you have to show you can lead other women.

It also requires very good long game, which 99% of guys have no clue how to do. You have to outwait hot women you've fucked up with. Sometimes it takes years.
Thank you, thats helpful.from now on when she texts me im going to be lighthearted about it but ill be dismissive as well.im not going to give her my friendship.i just hope its not too late since i already said we could be friends.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:19 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Yes.

When you initiate contact with a woman who friend-zoned you, you are implying "I am having trouble attracting women, please change you're mind, you're my only option and I'm pathetic and sad". This will not get you out of the friend-zone. You need to fuck other women, and create an abundance mentality. This usually attracts and re-sexualizes you to the woman who friend-zoned you. Women love men who fuck other women.

There is no convincing her over text. You can only show by leading other women.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:07 am 
PUA Forum Leader

This is a different animal in many respects compared to the standard 'get out of the friend zone' situation as she is the mother of your child.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:03 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
This is a different animal in many respects compared to the standard 'get out of the friend zone' situation as she is the mother of your child.
This is very true.i think can still use the same approach though as long as the ONLY time i am responsive to her attempts to contact me is if its about our child.

Now im just wondering since i already said we could be friends what i should do when she inevitably calls me out for being distant...i can either play it off or tell her "look,i think we had misunderstanding.i meant that we should be friendly to each other, not that we should actually be friends" . any thoughts?