Experiment to understand the female mind, gone wrong

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Miscellaneous

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 4:50 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Your opinions are much appreciated guys, I need the puaforum equivalent of a reality check. I think ive taken my experiment too far and now im confused

It’s a complicated situation so the details are long, but ive tried to keep it to the point.

- Been in grad classes with a socially awkward, poor-english speaking HB10 for a year (we’re in our 30’s). never seriously gamed her since I had a full roster of ladies in rotation so didn’t want to climb uphill

- After a few months she initiated flirtation. We were building sexual connection slowly but then i fucked it up
- One night at a bar she was kissing, feeling my chest, arms, waist, talking dirty. I hadn’t slept in 2 days so don’t remember what I said but it triggered ASD. Was too mentally impaired to recover from it. So ended the night as if nothing happened
- Next day it was awkward and she was avoiding me, wouldn’t let me regain the comfort level. Thought it was all over, so I backed off, gamed other girls and she saw me take one home

- But two days later her friend (who I had barely ever spoken to ) tells me that “once ive shown my intention i should follow through if I want success”. Was clear that this was an indirect message from HB10.

- I spoke to the HB10 an hour later and she was back to the same level as the night before the bar incident. logistically I couldnt isolate her so one-on-one interaction was limited so couldn’t escalate. within an hour she was again avoiding me and when I tried to talk to her she asked me to leave her alone. The avoidance was heavy so I backed off

- we have barely spoken after that.
- I kept basic contact going, short small talk

- I should have walked away here. But since I had the channel open with the friend, I decided to use this as an experiment to study the female mind

- Told the friend - I didn’t understand what went wrong, but that I keep things simple so im not going to overthink it & I totally understand if she needs space. given how weird things are im not going to pursue her and risk making her feel worse. Also that in general I don’t pursue women because its not fun for me, so if things don’t work out too bad but no regrets
- Since then both girls had been looking towards me in class with high frequency, all day
- I completely ignored this, only caught it from peripheral vision. went about my business like nothing had happened. gamed girls
- Mentally I had walked away from the situation, so there was nothing to lose.

- After a few days of this I told the friend that I can see them looking at me. she denied, said I was imagining it. I smiled and said in case im not, if anyone wanted to say anything or ask me anything they can talk to me freely. Otherwise its fine, I have no problem with anyone looking at me. later that day small talked the HB10 for two mins, after 2 days of freeze out. Only got 1 word responses
- went back to flirting with girls in class, hitting on girls in bars, living my regular alpha life

Now here is where it gets more weird…

- I thought my calling her out would make the HB10 either pissed off, or super conscious. There was nothing to lose so I didn’t care. Def didn’t expect her to continue looking at me
- The friend ignores me, but now instead of the earlier quick glances from the HB10, she blatantly stares, holds eye contact. She makes intentional attempts to get near me.
- One night we were at a bar. She was a little drunk. Every girl from the class I spoke to/danced with, the HB10 literally pulled away from me and bear hugged, girls she had never spoken to before.
- when shes out with other people she seems miserable (people have commented). Reserved, and quiet. When im in the room, she’s still quiet but her attention is completely on me. if I clear my throat she turns and looks.

I should have just walked away long back but couldn’t resist experimenting. After all, learning is key. But now ive confused myself. And possibly been unintentionally playing mind games with her, which would be fucked up

Our last class together is in a month, we will never see each other again (she flies in for our classes).

It would be easy to read her behavior as interest in me but I suspect its more likely that my lack of contact and living a full life, gaming other women etc, is making her wonder if im still interested. Like every HB10 she is addicted to being desired and cant stand not knowing if I still desire her. She is out of frame , and its making her feel insecure and off balance, and running out of time is accelerating her reactions.

Im guessing she is trying to get my attention to reel me in, pursue her again, so she can turn the tables on me, reject me, and regain her worth/self confidence etc.

But my raging sexual desire for her after this fucked up situation is not letting me ignore that tiny possibility that she just wants to fuck to get this tension out of her system.

Your advice and perspective would really help here guys. thanks

Last edited by ps129ja on Sat May 07, 2016 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 5:09 pm 
English Muffin

Quote:
I hadn’t slept in 2 days so don’t remember what I said but it triggered ASD. Was too mentally impaired to recover from it. So ended the night as if nothing happened
^

Don't you think it's kinda important to know how you fucked up? How do you expect us to know what you said to her?

Stop getting drunk and get some sleep if you think this is the problem.

This way, you know where you went wrong and can learn.

This whole post is just one big massive flake from a oneitus. I got rejected the other day, I am now pursuing the other billion girls on the planet.

If you can't help yourself, just ask her out for a drink. She will reveal if she truly likes you or not. If she doesn't agree to it, then why waste any more time?

The hail mary would be to mack on a girl in front of her and see how she reacts

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 5:35 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

thanks man, this is the kind of feedback im looking for.

just to clarify, i wasnt drinking, just impaired from lack of sleep. but yeah, lesson is the same, i shouldnt have been out with her that night, only when i was running with all cylinders firing.

youre right, i'm getting sucked into a whirlpool of onenitis.

i have been running a full game in her presence, took home 3 girls in two weeks in front of her. each time im gaming a girl she either leaves the bar or gets quiet and keeps herself in my eye line as i move around.

anyway, will toss the hail mary and either close or walk away at the first sign of hesitation/drama/resistance

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 5:46 pm 
English Muffin

Quote:
, took home 3 girls in two weeks in front of her. each time im gaming a girl she either leaves the bar or gets quiet and keeps herself in my eye line as i move around.
I find it strange you didn't mention this part in your initial post, perhaps it was a lack of sleep ;)

To some girls, that would cause attraction, but to some other girls, you're toast.

From you what you mentioned, she seems like the latter. But you never know...use some common sense and perhaps next time, make the girl feel special and not just another piece of meat with a hole

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 6:06 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

or maybe oneinitus fever! lol

shes seen my level of activity for months and it never seemed to turn her off. in fact i think she saw it as social proof.

but considering we are in a different state now, maybe its affecting her. doesnt feel that way though.

i game even HB7s/8s in front of her, maybe it triggers insecurity of not knowing if im still attracted to her.

in any case, she is affecting me too much. i dont want to get sucked in to the situation with her, especially since she clearly is deep into it. if it takes making her feel special and going through the process then i need to just walk away.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 6:18 pm 
English Muffin

I think if a girl see's you with a girl that is much lower than her on the looks scale, it lowers YOUR value

Do HB11's exist? Another HB10 will suffice ;) - Value will increase exponentially

You have oneitus though,

gftow - go fuck ten other women

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 6:36 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

im in grad school and working fulltime, dont really have time or the energy to game a lot.

i'd rather take home a HB7 for guaranteed sex that night than preserve value with a HB10 who i may never get in the end. im in hungry wolf mode till graduation, not alpha lion lol!

GFTOW it is! will get back to you with a headcount after finals. thanks

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:56 am 
New to MPUA Forum

If you can't help yourself, just ask her out for a consume. She will expose if she truly loves or not. If she does not accept to it, then why spend any more time?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:29 am 
New to MPUA Forum

thanks ashley

its actually great to visit this post again after a few months, now that i have the benefit of reflecting on it.i was just way too wrapped up in that situation and that girl. looking back, i feel like a fool, but im also glad it happened because i can learn a lot from it. have to focus on the big picture

anyway...

since the last time i posted, i met her and it was w.e.i.r.d ! my best guess is that this situation triggered some deep level of validation seeking in her and i became the source of this validation for her. all girls want atleast some validation, but this was at a whole different level.

general consensus seems to be to avoid validation seekers and i can see that they are just a waste of time for any man looking for a meaningful experience.

but i find this behavior really interesting because its comes from a deeper level of the mind and not the surface level stuff we face with girls on a day to day basis.

it turns out that i will be seeing her again a few times before the end of the year. im not going to aactively avoid her, theres no reason to unless this situation was still affecting me.

should be interesting, or at the least, entertaining!