Girl I've Been Seeing Hasn't Text/Called Back

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Miscellaneous

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:52 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

So I've been seeing this girl for a couple weeks, and she hasn't texted me back since Friday. (Monday now.) I texted her Friday night about cancelling plans for Saturday, saying I feel her pulling away and I don;t know if I want to see her and other pretty AFC shit. She texted back upset saying I don't like the way I am talking to her. I know this is pretty bad for 2 weeks, but thanks to the advice here it was the first time I got laid in like 6 years and the longest time I've dated someone in that time. I know I am being needy and confusing, which is the problem, and I know I shouldn't text back. I may run into her at the gym at some point and my plans is to say hi real quick, then back off and see if she wants to talk. Not calling her or texting her for sure. What other advice do you guys have? Do you think it is over?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:00 pm 

Why cancel the date? You 'felt her pulling away'? Maybe she's pulling away because you're insecure and evidently a little needy?

Don't address shit like that over text, first of all. And secondly I don't know why you're addressing it at all instead of just going on the date and having a great time. You're 2 weeks into a casual thing...

Show her some fun, and she'll have some fun... There's no 'pulling away' - she's not even your girlfriend.

Not sure how you'd salvage this. Learn from it and don't do that shit again with the next girl.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:38 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Yeah, I did the multiple text and call next day shit (maybe like 3 or 4 texts.) I've run into this problem before but it's usually even before the date so at least I'm improving. Like I said, haven't dated in a really long time. What should I do when I run into her? I think a quick hi if we cross paths at the gym is best. Don't want to have a conversation and don't want to ignore her completely because I think that will show it's affecting me.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:19 pm 

Quote:
Yeah, I did the multiple text and call next day shit (maybe like 3 or 4 texts.) I've run into this problem before but it's usually even before the date so at least I'm improving. Like I said, haven't dated in a really long time. What should I do when I run into her? I think a quick hi if we cross paths at the gym is best. Don't want to have a conversation and don't want to ignore her completely because I think that will show it's affecting me.
Just be polite, man. Don't apologize or anything.

You're probably not going to date this girl again, but who knows... Don't have any expectations.

I feel like you're skimming over the part where you need to LEARN FROM THIS... and not do it again.

Find another girl. There are lots out there.