Girls keep rejecting me

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Miscellaneous

Post subject: Girls keep rejecting me
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:32 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

How sad is it to believe that I am approaching my high school graduation, and have never had a girlfriend? No matter what I do, girls never make the effort to approach me or show any interest in me as a whole. What is even more disgusting is the fact that they will obviously throw themselves at any other man within the vicinity. Even if he is below-average looking. I consider myself above-average in many ways, and I am intelligent too. So why won't girls take a chance on me? They would not be disappointed if they did. But none of them even try...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:03 pm 

It kinda sounds like yo are just waiting on them to make the first move. You are the guy, making the first move is YOUR job.

How many women have you invited to hang out with you within the last 30 days? If the number is less than 4 then you have no right t complain yet. :)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:08 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
It kinda sounds like yo are just waiting on them to make the first move. You are the guy, making the first move is YOUR job.

How many women have you invited to hang out with you within the last 30 days? If the number is less than 4 then you have no right t complain yet. :)
This. I would add to this number and say that if the number is less than TWENTY you have no right to complain yet. There's Tinder, plus speaking with women wherever you may be, plus infinite other options. Get out there and into the game. When you take initiative, you develop a demeanor that other girls pick up on and it can snowball.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:23 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Bro, cool it. Just take a few deep breaths and relax. Girls rarely make the first move. Let's take a look at a few things.

A. Do you have basic social skills? A lot of the guys on this site do not without even realizing it.
B. Once you've got A down, try to get rid of any approach anxiety you have. Look at the Newbie mission and a few of chief's missions.
C. Learn the difference between talking to girls and talking to guys. Learn to flirt and escalate.

Remember that PUA is a long journey. You don't see changes overnight.

My PUA Journey (2014): http://bit.ly/1yYjtSV
MY PUA Journey (2015): the-342-journal-vol-2-rugby7-vt187356.html
My Workout (Read this): http://bit.ly/1zIQncY

Image Record: 131
Image Record: 124

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:01 am 
New to MPUA Forum

you sound like elliot rodgers