Stop smoking.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Miscellaneous

Post subject: Stop smoking.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:43 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Seriously, get a vape. I have this big obnoxious, unusual looking ecig (Google: iTaste MVP 2.0)

As soon as girls see it, they comment. They start a conversation about it, they want to try it. If they cough, I tease them. If not, I give them a funky little "well done, you looked like you almost choked, but I think you got it under control. Proud of you" which happened at college the other day with this girl who randomly followed me on our break (I hadn't spoken to her at all) ...then she asked if I wanted to go and sit in her car. We were almost late back and I told her she's a bad influence, and teased her for parking in a disabled space. I wasn't really looking to close, but we did have fun.

Best part is, I have really cool flavours. Not only do I love them, but when girls ask me what flavour I've got and I'm like "Oreo, banana and fresh cream" ...they're always intrigued, wondering if it'll be really nice or really bad.

Even if you disagree with what I've said (you can't - it's proof) ...just do it for the sake of not killing yourself or smelling bad.

Does anybody else have any cool ideas for little gadgets like this? I'm not into the whole peacocking thing, if this is what you'd call it. But I do like the whole "thats a big one!" openers that I'm getting.

Post subject: Re: Stop smoking.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:41 am 
PUA Forum Leader

It's a nice gimmick if you're not confident enough to approach.

But if you want to show your core confidence, this is not the best way to display it. Vaping shows you have a weak resolve because you are not strong enough to be "all or nothing". Either smoke real cigarettes or quit.

There was a scene in The Tourist where Angelina Jolie prefers a man who smokes real cigarettes than a guy who is too weak to quit his addiction. Like it or not, this another form of peacocking for guys who are too scared to approach.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:48 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
It's a nice gimmick if you're not confident enough to approach.

But if you want to show your core confidence, this is not the best way to display it. Vaping shows you have a weak resolve because you are not strong enough to be "all or nothing". Either smoke real cigarettes or quit.

There was a scene in The Tourist where Angelina Jolie prefers a man who smokes real cigarettes than a guy who is too weak to quit his addiction. Like it or not, this another form of peacocking for guys who are too scared to approach.
Is that really how ignorant people see it?! That's mental. Although, the first thing I ever learned about this stuff was to never pay attention to anything you see in a movie.

1. You can get 0% nicotine e-juice; some people just vape because they like the taste of it

2. Some people don't want to be "all or nothing" but they want to improve their health/save money

3. Like it or not, smoking is the weaker option. Vaping is the smarter option.

I agree with the first sentence, though.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:04 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

I'm not arguing that smoking is healthier. But vaping has not been clinically tested long enough for us to know what the long term effects will be. Just because it's not as bad as smoking, doesn't mean it's not at all bad for you. The hot moist mouthpiece is a breeding ground for bacteria for starters. And because it's largely unregulated and in some cases untested, you don't really know what you're putting into your body. There's no extensive list of ingredients like on cigarettes.

They said the same thing when less was known about the health risks of cigarettes. Some people used to believe smoking made your lungs stronger.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:26 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
I'm not arguing that smoking is healthier. But vaping has not been clinically tested long enough for us to know what the long term effects will be. Just because it's not as bad as smoking, doesn't mean it's not at all bad for you. The hot moist mouthpiece is a breeding ground for bacteria for starters. And because it's largely unregulated and in some cases untested, you don't really know what you're putting into your body. There's no extensive list of ingredients like on cigarettes.

They said the same thing when less was known about the health risks of cigarettes. Some people used to believe smoking made your lungs stronger.

I know, we can't be sure what's in the stuff, but I've got a good idea what isn't; toilet cleaner, jet fuel, rat poison etc.

Anyway... it's nothing to do with a lack of confidence, I just enjoy women approaching me? For example, I'd have no problem talking to that girl at college; we're on the same course which sets me up for the indirect approach, we're in a class room which is perfect for teasing and kino. I just like girls to open me, too.

It's the cheaper version of getting a cute dog.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:56 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Sounds like a good idea although I don't have a vape myself. I always notice them in public when other people have them

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:12 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I looked at the title of this post and thought to myself "Oh good, a no smoking conversation" and clicked on it, just to find out that it was a "Don't take this drug this way, instead try this safer but still harmful way." It may be a fun opener, but is it really worth it?

I am by no means experienced in PUA, but when it comes to bodily health I feel very qualified to give advice. I do not drink, I do not smoke, and I do not take drugs. Until I screwed up my knee recently I would work out more than 7 times a week. Simply put, those who do not take drugs are not only healthier but mentally sharper.

Anyway, I've met a few girls who do somke or drink who not only respect but have admitted that it's a bold stance that I take to not do any of that shit. It shows that I have a strong frame.

My PUA Journey (2014): http://bit.ly/1yYjtSV
MY PUA Journey (2015): the-342-journal-vol-2-rugby7-vt187356.html
My Workout (Read this): http://bit.ly/1zIQncY

Image Record: 131
Image Record: 124

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:33 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
I looked at the title of this post and thought to myself "Oh good, a no smoking conversation" and clicked on it, just to find out that it was a "Don't take this drug this way, instead try this safer but still harmful way." It may be a fun opener, but is it really worth it?

I am by no means experienced in PUA, but when it comes to bodily health I feel very qualified to give advice. I do not drink, I do not smoke, and I do not take drugs. Until I screwed up my knee recently I would work out more than 7 times a week. Simply put, those who do not take drugs are not only healthier but mentally sharper.

Anyway, I've met a few girls who do somke or drink who not only respect but have admitted that it's a bold stance that I take to not do any of that shit. It shows that I have a strong frame.
I'm mentally sharp enough. Infact, with my IQ, I'm technically a genius. Even genius' make mistakes when they're young, you know? By the way, lets not make assumptions about vaping being harmful - that's a whole new topic, and I'm safe enough. I have a good setup that isn't going to blow up in my face, with premium, UK made e-juice.

The thread is aimed at smokers. Until you've been addicted to nicotine, you're not qualified to give advice. I'd happily come to you for new back exercises, or the best type of cardio... but this kind of thread, only smokers would understand. I can now run further, smell better (as in I smell nice AND I'm able to smell things easier) ...the positives are endless. Yes it may not be as healthy as drinking water... but it's a start, and it's a funky little prop so I decided to share, due to the success its had for me.

Again, I'm in no way inferior when it comes to being mentally sharp, lol. Not to insult, but you don't smoke... and you've got at least one spelling mistake in most of your posts. Hopefully, what you meant was: "you'd be smarter if you didn't need nicotine at all." and not "people who don't smoke, are smarter than you."

...thanks for the replies. Again though, ONLY smokers should be trying this.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:47 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Damnit Jack, I'm a programmer not a writer!

Let me tell you somthing, I contracted for the DOD as a programmer when I was 16, I knew 13 different programming languages and was teaching a class on C++ and robot programming by the time I was 17, and by the time I was 18 had programmed an AI. I taught myself up to Calc 3 before I even entered college. I may suck at pickup, but I'm a smart cookie! (Yeah, you know how all of the normal kids were learning social skills? I kinda picked up on that a bit later and basically got a giant bitchslap in Highschool.)

Anyway, drugs of any kind dull your senses. I'm not saying that you can't be smart, I'm just saying that it ain't healthy (which you aknowledge). I guess I was thrown off by the post. It seemed like the assumption was that vaping was harmless. Anyway, when it comes to comparing smoking to vaping, you're right, I can't really comment.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:56 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
I may suck at pickup, but I'm a smart cookie!
Hey Jack, what do Rugby7 and a cookie have in common?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:14 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Quote:
There are a few great answers here.

1. Kneither nos hau to spel
2. Both can't attract women*
3. Both have the same amount of respect for BMW owners, none!
4. Niether smoke or drink

*Unless it's one of those women that get's off with chocolate or something, or unless the cookies a snickerdoodle. snickerdoodles are pretty amazing!

EDIT:
Damn, I wish I was a cookie...

EDIT2:
Quote:
I'd happily come to you for new back exercises, or the best type of cardio...
How about programming, would you come to me for stuff about programming? What about rugby, have you ever thought about learning how to play rugby? Ooh, ooh, I know, how about tackling!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:52 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
There are a few great answers here.

1. Kneither nos hau to spel
2. Both can't attract women*
3. Both have the same amount of respect for BMW owners, none!
4. Niether smoke or drink

*Unless it's one of those women that get's off with chocolate or something, or unless the cookies a snickerdoodle. snickerdoodles are pretty amazing!

EDIT:
Damn, I wish I was a cookie...

EDIT2:
Quote:
I'd happily come to you for new back exercises, or the best type of cardio...
How about programming, would you come to me for stuff about programming? What about rugby, have you ever thought about learning how to play rugby? Ooh, ooh, I know, how about tackling!
I don't want your tackle. Stop trying to pick me up. ;)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:12 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

If I.Q. was directly related to how successful you are with women, then nerds would be the heart-throbs and the jacked chodes would be the virgins.

I know which guy I'd rather be.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:16 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
If I.Q. was directly related to how successful you are with women, then nerds would be the heart-throbs and the jacked chodes would be the virgins.

I know which guy I'd rather be.
My intelligence is something that I take pride in. Plus intelligence isn't exactly anti-poon. RSD Tyler gets more girls than my friend, yet my friend is definitely a 9 (no homo) ...I know which one I'd rather look like :D

I also have a friend who is better looking than I am, but not as smart. I've banged more girls in the last 3 weeks than he has in his life lol.

#brag #ego #hashtag

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:56 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Pride = Ego = Fragile = Weakness.