Want to Emulate a great?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Miscellaneous

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:16 pm 
Dedicated Member

Ok, So I just got off the phone with a woman. My damn armpits started perspiration out of excitement and I began fumbling through my script. Very interesting this cold call shit. I wasn't nervous, maybe a bit too excited. I need to dial it back a bit.

Anyway, she gave me the same one of "we have a team focusing on local leads" I have my answer ready to go, but I was fumbling and bumbling on the call. So I just ended it because I wouldn't buy from my ass. I sounded suspicious.

I'm going to rehearse the script and answering the rejection for the next 30 minutes straight. Then make the next call.

them.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:53 pm 
Dedicated Member

Hi my name is (name). how are you doing?

Oh Ok, well the reason I'm calling is because I saw online that you have properties listed for sale. I'm with (my company) we're a motivated seller lead generation company.

Have you heard of us? (no - I ask this question to include them and to allow myself to explain what we do. if I get flak at this point I'll cut out the conversation. I just didn't want to talk a whole bunch without getting them involved a bit)

What we do is cross reference evictions with vacant houses and places that have equity over 70% in orange county. We reach out to these people and if any of them have any intent on selling we sell the lead over to investors like yourself for a small fee. We sell the leads in bundle packages psl20 psl30 and psl50 and right now we're doing a deal of giving out 5 bonus leads for free. We're only taking on 3 new customers at the moment, and if that's something that interests you I can shoot you an email with a link to where you can get more details.

*I have my own team/own system/w.e.*

Let me ask you a question do you have all of the leads you can handle, or if there an opportunity to increase that number?

*we have all the leads we can handle*

What type of system does your team use to produce the leads? The leads that are generated with our system tend to be very different than the ones I typically see produced with normal methods.

*i am satisfied with what my team delivers*

Hey listen (name) I can imagine the time and energy it takes to manage your team. With us you get the same amount of leads and business which keeps your current lifestyle, but with the benefit of freeing up all of that time.

*some other form of rejection*

If you could get 1 or 2 more deals a month added to what your already doing do you think that will be beneficial?

*can't afford it or something along those line*

That's fine we are willing to work with you. Currently the bundles are 20,30, and 50 lead packages. If you want to try out our services first we can set you up with say a one time 10 lead package at the same rate of the 20 lead package.

If they still refuse gotta play the numbers and move on to the next. They've had plenty of opportunity to get in on this win win situation and I'm not in the business of dealing with jackasses that don't recognize opportunities when they see them.

them.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:08 am 

How many cold calls are you doing per day? If its only a hand full you'll never make any money. Cold calling is a huge numbers game even for the best salesmen.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:04 am 
Dedicated Member

I slacked off and fell asleep today and yesterday. My intention is to call All the people I can call in a day. I'll set a number...100 calls in a day.

I have a work from home job offer to be a transcriptionist on the table. Monday they want an answer. I'm not going to do that shit I'll just burn that bridge and focus on my dream. Besides, I wrote the book on how to get work from home jobs (literally, I have THE book :lol: ) so I can get one of those at the drop of a dime. Money small ratwheel like money isn't a big deal to me. I want to leave that life in the dust forever.

them.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:33 am 
Dedicated Member

As far as my book is concerned. I've had 153 people go to my check out page and change their minds at the very last step this month...

I couldn't understand why. I started thinking of this in terms of Escalation. This would be like LMR. What's typical of LMR? Lack of comfort usually the woman isn't comfortable enough with letting go. She doesn't trust enough. those 153 people at $154.99 each would have brought me $23,704.29 dollars this month...

Minus the 500 I spent on advertising, that's a pretty penny.

The thought occurred to me to abandon the book and focus all my efforts on this real estate business. My bandit signs should be arriving any day now so I can start gathering leads for my own wholesale business in my local market here in atlanta. 1 or 2 deals can get me 10k a month ish.

I then thought to myself there has to be something else that can be done with the book. That final piece to the puzzle. How can I get these people to buy without spending months trying to rank for seo keywords or spending months blogging every day. They want to buy, but they get scared at the last minute.

Then the thought occurred to me. Money back guarantee.

I didn't offer one. I know this is stupid but I honestly didn't want people downloading my shit then asking for their money back to essentially get it for free. So I researched what experiences others who have digital eBook products have had using money back guarantees. If the product is quality people won't act in this manner. Maybe I have a fucked up perspective on the world, in the articles I read guys are only getting about 1% refunds. Then he was like look on the bright side of things. The people who sneakily download the book and get the refund weren't really sales to begin with.

This will be the final thing I do with this Book. It's the last thing I can think of besides going after seo, network marketing traffic. This should work. I'm removing the last barrier to purchase...

them.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:37 pm 
Dedicated Member

This is how I'm feeling right about now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwX84DO ... Z&index=20

About the end of the day I will have my financial freedom. After I finish with this last bit on the book I'm going to cold call all day. It's Like I created my own sales job. This is really fun. 100% commission baby.

them.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:28 pm 
Dedicated Member

Great. So Yesterday I optimized my banner campaign and shaved by shaving off some keywords that were under performing and focusing all of my resources on the ones that perform well. In the marines this tactic is known as exploiting success and finishing.

Right Now I'm only sending 200 targeted people to my website a day. It's paid traffic. I'm paying $0.10 for every person that clicks my banner add now. I got 2 subscribers converted over to my list yesterday. This all might sound like jargon so let me break it down.

Google has something called a display network. In it you can have banners be displayed to people who visit sites they found off of particular keywords. For instance if you type "legitimate work from home jobs" or one of the other keywords I target then visit a website that has banner ads on their webpage you may see my ad. I toned down the money I was spending because I decided not to try and go for thousands of visitors a day. A few hundred will do until I figure out all of my averages. I'll explain averages in a moment.

So if you then click the banner I will be charged a number withing a range that does not exceed the maximum bid I set for the initial keyword you clicked. Right now I have the max bid set at $.20 but I've gotten clicks with the bid being as low as $.05. I raised the bid in order to get more exposure. Enough to generate at least 20 clicks from performing keywords. At first I was targeting over 2000 keywords at .05 and added up I was able to get decent clicks, but many of the keywords didn't convert very well so I deleted most of them and am now down to 18 high performing keywords.

What I mean by performance is if a person used a particular keyword how often will they click my banner and from there how often will they sign into my subscriber list.

Currently I convert about 3 in every 100 people who click on my site to my subscriber list. I spend about 3 bucks for every subscriber.

So the figures. I know that it costs me 3 bucks for every person who subscribes to my list. More like 33.333333... Now with my new money back guarantee I just have to be patient and see how many subscribers it takes for me to get an actual sale. My book is selling at 154.99. It would be nice to convert 1 out of every 10 subscribers into a sell :mrgreen: If it takes more than 46.5 subscribers to get a sale then I will lose money. However if my average subscriber to sale is less than 46.5 then I will be in the positive and will have a positive cash flow. The reason 46.5 is because 46.5x3.3333=154.998 which is greater than the 154.99 I make off each sale. If I do manage to get 1 out of every 10 then it will only cost me $33.33 to generate a sale of 154.99 for a profit of $126.66. I won't be able to scale this up because the only reason I can convert people so cheaply is due to my bid of $.20 but this test will prove conversion so then I can move into affiliate programs like clickbank and warrior forum and get other people to send traffic my way for nothing but a cut of the profits.

While I wait on that I considered creating another click bank ad but decided against it. I'm in talks with a moderator on this forum to become an affiliate for him. I'll have to read over his product to make sure I'm comfortable backing his product.

I have no clue what my subscriber to sale ratio is at the moment. I just have to sit back and watch.

them.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:55 pm 
Dedicated Member

I used to try and just sell the product to people without the option of capturing their email address, but after furthering my education on marketing I discovered this was extremely foolish.

I don't like clickbank very much honestly. The most successful product on there is called google sniper. I started promoting it and decided to research the product. It doesn't work. So basically I was an evil scumbag selling people shit that I knew didn't work just to get a buck. I shut down the campaign. Most of the other stuff on click bank is really spammy looking and there are many products that flat out don't work. But they are the most successfully converting ones.

For an example of the google sniper affiliate website I made look here:http://www.limitlifter.com/sniper.html

I am definitely not advertising that. DO NOT PURCHASE THAT PRODUCT. Just showing you what works. The image is a trick. I took a screen shot of the google sniper webpage then put it on that landing page. When someone tries to hit play they are forced to give me their email. Then they get redirected with my clickbank link over to the real video. People who hand over their email first feel invested and are more likely to buy. I also get an email address to add to my subscriber list. These emails are pretty weak because I don't have any bribe to send them in the email in order for them to double opt into my subscriber list.

Here is the landing page for my book:http://www.limitlifter.com/work-from-home-now.html

This is for educational purposes I am not telling you to buy my book. Don't buy the book.

This is a great example of a solid opt tin converting landing page. Not very wordy and I have something that bribes people into giving me their email. The free report.Everything is "above the fold" meaning they can see it without scrolling. It has a nice image, and like 20 other things.

The main point is that most people will leave our site within 5 seconds so you only have that window to hook and hold them. Even if they are targeted traffic.

Last night I discovered something excellent. This is something I requested from the universe after I found Stealth attraction. If you aren't familiar with the stealth attraction primed openers check them out. They are 100 times more effective than cold approaching. Cold approaching feels really rough and like a scrape and claw method. The stealth attraction approaches are extremely smooth and I get this feeling of power being absorbed into my mind... It's hard to explain. It's like leveling up in a video game I suppose. I wanted to be made aware of things like this in every area of my life. Where am I cold approaching where I could be stealth attracting? Well clickbank and other affiliate programs is the cold approaching.

CPA network is the stealth attraction. A cpa network is basically the same thing I'm doing with my real estate leads company.

This is how it works. These companies pay me for some sort of action. Like filling in their email address and name or signing up for a free service. I've been looking over the payouts and they are nice. When trying to join a CPA network you have to go through a phone interview. I'll have mine tomorrow. These guys are proven converters and I don't have to send traffic to other websites like with affiliate programs like clickbank.

So let me break down this model in a simple way. I'll use my google display network to bring people to my website. I've created and perfected the system of low cost paid traffic so say I get people to my site at .10 a click. I have them sign up on the form that the CPA network provides just like I'm having them sign up for my subscriber list. and I'll get paid 10 bucks for every sign up. I don't have to worry about selling a product.

If I get 6 sign ups a day (which is easy I already have that foothold) for a 7 dollar profit each that's 42 dollars of hands off money each day. Then I just set up 10-100 of these same money generating systems and we're on the road to a million dollars.

When this works and plays out I'll detail how to set up the banner ads and the cpa networks.

In the mean time I'm not going to cold call anyone today (it's Sunday), and the interview with the cpa network isn't until tomorrow. I finally have a bit of free time. I'll use today to prep my salesman skills and attitude for tomorrow. I want to be ruthless at closing the deals and selling these lead packages. Even if I now have a better opportunity at hand. Having the ruthless skillset of a master cold call salesman will be a valuable asset to add to my personality.

them.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:09 pm 

Lower the price of your book to $47. No one wants to pay over 100 bucks for a single ebook no matter how amazing it may be. Lower the price and you will prob see people actually start to buy.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:21 pm 
Dedicated Member

I would lower the price...but people are actively paying 300-400+ bucks for professional resume building. They are actively doing this right now.

I spent 900 bucks on my Armani suite and had it tailored for an extra 100.

Paying $900 for a suite may seem expensive, but my suite was in a catalog surrounded by $3,000 and $4,000 dollar suites. Seemed really cheap for what I was shopping for.

I'm taking the stance of when you are in a shop full of 2,000 dollar suites the 800 buck one doesn't look expensive.

Of course if you just saw an 800 dollar suite by itself or in a store full of 100 dollar suites you would think it was expensive.

The book is not of the category of all that cheap 40 dollar crap. Since I'm in my own space I won't cheapen the product to make it sell. These are pricing points I learned from purple cow, and No B.S. Marketing To the Affluent. I'm going to play the stubborn jackass and see this through with this new money back guarantee until I get 50 conversions. If after 50 conversions I don't get a sale I will consider dropping the price. It's not the medium I'm selling (eBook) it's the services that the book provides.

There are books written by poker professionals that sell for hundreds. I've seen a few priced in the thousands.

I trimmed the fat on my keywords again. I did it this morning. Took a nap woke up a few minutes ago and cut out more keywords. I'm going to show you a screen shot. This is great for banner ads, if Pay per click was cheap enough I would use that instead.

Having a 0.10 or above ctr for banner display ads is standard. What really is great here is that the industry standard conversion rate is only 1% and with mine optimized I was performing at 6x the industry standard. I removed the non performers and it's now above 13x industry standard.

It's not about the number of people you can send to your website. It's about the quality of the people you send to the website. The bottom number (display network) is how my keywords were performing earlier today.

The top Number is how they perform now that I've cut off the keywords that were dragging me down and doing nothing but costing me money. This is like surrounding yourself with positive influences and getting rid of negative ones. For instance yesterday "work from home moms" got me 100 clicks at .07 a click. This is an excellent figure, but those women wouldn't convert. SO fuck them they had their chance I cut their keyword off from my advertisement. Now none of them will know the tricks and secrets in my book for actually getting the legit work from home job.

I have the only complete step by step guide on the internet. Period. I niched it down then looked at the other guides and none of them were complete. Two had a nugget that was missing from my initial draft, so what I did was study that nugget completely and test it out then the thing they mentioned off handed in a paragraph I made a 30 page chapter dedicated to it. Plus all of the other stuff. I stand alone. So with my step by step guide being the best option and really the only option of any quality out there I charge what it's worth and people who are skeptics and don;t buy t but are actually looking for the solution I'm providing. Well it's their own fuck up for choosing not to get THE book.

Anyway, Now I'm spending about a dollar to get every customer. When I sign up with the cpa Network I can now promote any product that pays over a buck a lead and I stand to make a huge profit. the ones that pay 10+ are a goldmines. For every dollar I put down I get 9 back. It takes about 2 days of testing to trim the keywords down to the real performers like this.

I won't have to worry about selling products like with affiliate programs. Getting people to sign up for free shit is easy as proven with my screenshot.

them.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:40 pm 
Dedicated Member

So...

Someone bought the book today.

It was the MONEY BACK Guarantee!

OMG! YES! I Broke through the first barrier and sold my first copy! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My conversion rate didn't stay at 13% after I went back to sleep my mother came knocking n my door again trying to re-establish contact. She told me should wouldn't be trying to push my brothers on me anymore.

I would love to have a relationship with her. I've been painting her as this villian, but she is really a strong and wonderful woman. She is just misguided. My justifications. Anyway, I'm about to shower and go over to her place and eat something besides white rice for a change.

I told her I would come over to say hello. Then came back to check my laptop and almost did a backflip with JOY!

My conversion rate went down to around 6% which is fine it's still above industry standard.

It's a new day gents.

It only took 5 conversions.

I spent $9.12 and made $154.99 today while sleeping the day away. for a $145.87 profit.

So the main reason I set the price that high as so I could use google pay per click to generate sales. Pay per click is expensive as fuck, but produces click through rate 100x greater than banner ads. Pricing my book at 154.99 allows me to target the keywords that cost .90 and 1.25 per click. Things like "work from home"

I'll let this google banner ad thing run for a while before I expand.

In the free ebook give away I have a sales copy in there. SO after they review the top 11 work from home job boards they continue reading and got through a 3 page sales letter I detail how to write sales copy like that in my money tree marketing book. The guy who bought the book came directly to the sight so that means he clicked the link in the free pdf giveway that had my sales copy in it.

I tried to attach the pdf so you could see it but the extension pdf is not allowed.

Thank you for sticking with me through this process. Especially you warped. Being able to discuss things with people lends power to a process.

them.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:46 pm 

hey, congrats on the sale. I still think you would sell a lot more at $47 but no harm in seeing how well it will sell at this price for a while.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:20 pm 
Dedicated Member

Yeah, as long as everything stays consistant I'm pretty much done with that. All I have to do is scale it up.

My ecommerce store has apps to create affiliate programs so I'm going to be setting one of those up after I get a few more sales to make sure any affiliates who sign up can trust my stuff converts.

Hell if you're reading this. After I confirm my conversion consistency I'll let you be an affiliate for me. I'll walk you through setting up everything and pay you a... I guess 70% commission would be ok. 70% of 154.99 is about $108.49 for every sale you get. All you would have to do is send traffic. In every 100 people you send a sale should generate when I confirm these conversion numbers. Until then I'm not opening an affiliate program. I don't want to cost people time and money and get hit with bad karma. Should take about a week or so for me to feel comfortable with everything.

What I'll do is walk you through setting up the same banner ad campaign that costs 10 bucks for every conversion using the same keywords I've tested and the same banners I use. Basically just a copy of my little system. You can go off and do other stuff to send traffic on your own.

100+ bucks a day for doing nothing can't beat that. There won't be any sign up costs but you of course will be responsible for all marketing costs, it's how affiliates work.

them.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:43 pm 
Dedicated Member

I've been accepted into MaxBounty this morning. This is the top CPA network out there. Recommended by many sites and at the top of various top 10 lists.

I also got ahold of cheif's attraction arsenal. I read it this morning before I called the CPA network and it is very solid. He condensed PU down and cut out a bunch of the fluff. It's a great reference manual with excellent guidelines that don't just apply to women but also with creating an attractive lifestyle in general.

I would reccommend this book for any level of PUA because it is a great refresher course for the advanced guy who wants to tune himself back up. The beginner can use it to be exposed to PU in general and can use it as a guidebook coupled with this forum to go deeper on each concept.

That being said I'm going to go ahead and set up an affiliate banner campaign for the book. I also have to look through all of the CPA stuff and start getting those campaigns running.

I also bought a book on amazon last night Cold Calling Techniques (That Really Work!) The number 4 book on amazon written by the Number 1 Sales trainer in the world. The other top three books... actually, the exact same book but in different formats. PredictableRevenue I grabbed this one as well, but it is mainly focused on creating a sales FORCE like setting up a team of salesman and having them become mini ceos that set up other little teams of salesman.

I'm glad I taught myself how to speed read. It's an invaluable skill to have when creating an attractive lifestyle. There is so much information out there I have to cut the time down. In the marines this is a tactic of speed "being faster than the opponent". My opponent here is the milliondollar pokemon I haven't captured into my bank account yet. One of the friction points (unavoidable points where the action has to be slowed. In combat it would be like going back to base for a resupply) is learning the skills needed for the task of capturing the million. Speed reading cuts down the time I spend with each book tremendously.

them.

Last edited by fudge_88 on Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:46 pm 
Dedicated Member

So here is a list of things I have to do.
1.Find a proper CPA product and set up a campaign
2. Set up an affiliate campaign for Attraction Arsenal
3. Read Cold Calling (shit that actually works)
4. Begin using the techniques in the cold calling book and prospect 100 people a day. - sell a leads package through cold call methods.
5. Read this book on creating a sales force.
6. Create a sales force to sell something (this will have some mini steps like picking the right product and what ever is in the book I have a real estate wholesale business but this business has too many fucking steps in it for my taste. I want my sales force to be able to sale something then collect a profit immediately)

- some side bar stuff that I may get into but isn't high on the priority list and can be done at any stage while accomplishing the above goals. not listed in any particular order...
1. Distribute my bandit signs and start working on putting houses under contract for my wholesale business.
2. Set up an affiliate campaign for my book, and/or add it to a CPA network and get other people to market it for me.
3. Start sarging again and begin updating my field reports. (I cut off going out and cold approaching so I could focus all of my time on generating a strong passive income flow. Now that the book is selling, that goal is accomplished.)

them.