I Am Done Drinking

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Miscellaneous

Post subject: I Am Done Drinking
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:34 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Sure, I may have some drinks with friends and family while at their place, but not at the bars/clubs. I got into a fight the other night and one of their friends jumped in. My wing just stood there.

That's the watered down version but it really boils down to alcohol. I have been going out with this one wing and all he wants to do is drink and pick up girls. Problem is we wind up getting wasted and broke by the end of the night. He did get some numbers but he doesn't remember what they look like but are most likely buffaloes.

I know this is not anything new, but I am here to make a vow. No more drinking+nightgame.

Post subject: Re: I Am Done Drinking
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:38 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Sure, I may have some drinks with friends and family while at their place, but not at the bars/clubs. I got into a fight the other night and one of their friends jumped in. My wing just stood there.

That's the watered down version but it really boils down to alcohol. I have been going out with this one wing and all he wants to do is drink and pick up girls. Problem is we wind up getting wasted and broke by the end of the night. He did get some numbers but he doesn't remember what they look like but are most likely buffaloes.

I know this is not anything new, but I am here to make a vow. No more drinking+nightgame.
I'm not encouraging you to drink (alcohol can be dangerous) but I think there are some issues you need to tackle as to why this kind of stuff happens when you drink.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:47 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hi, new to this forum. Drinking is garbage. I never drink. Drinking will get you into serious trouble when doing pick up.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:17 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Quote:

I'm not encouraging you to drink (alcohol can be dangerous) but I think there are some issues you need to tackle as to why this kind of stuff happens when you drink.
I was always more of a pothead, but that is out of the question with my job and all, so I drink now. I think my wing may be an alcoholic or he feels he needs alcohol to have a good time. He is excellent at cold approaches but when he's drunk, he becomes oblivious to his surroundings. That night, this guy was talking mess to him and I felt he was in danger. The guy was really thuggish and totally out of place. Even if I was sober, I'm not sure I would have been able to avoid the conflict. However, maybe the conflict could have been resolved peacefully if we all weren't drunk and maybe my wing would have been more careful about the initial interaction.

Also, if I wouldn't have been so drunk, I could have handled myself better in the fight. I was stumbling around and missing as one would expect a drunk guy to fight. It eats me up inside and I cannot let this happen again.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:10 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Yeah man, I don't drink, smoke, or do drugs. I never have done any of these so I wouldn't be able to talk about improvements per say, but I notice I'm one of the few people at my school who can wake up at 5 to work out in the mornings.

My PUA Journey (2014): http://bit.ly/1yYjtSV
MY PUA Journey (2015): the-342-journal-vol-2-rugby7-vt187356.html
My Workout (Read this): http://bit.ly/1zIQncY

Image Record: 131
Image Record: 124

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:37 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Being sober when out sarging is a number 1 rule. In my opinion, you can drink when with family or just friends, but once you are preparing to go out sarging, it's very important to stay sober all night or if it's a day game. Alcohol blurs your thinking ability.

I knows guys who'd drink just to put on a confident front but it's dangerous to gaming. Just stay sober and see your game improve. Have a good breath to pull a kiss-close.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:26 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Over drinking keep the person out of control and at this situation hard to judgement what to do for control our self. so always try to avoid this bad habit of drinking alcohol.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:43 pm 
Dedicated Member

Sorry guys but the idea that drinking automatically ruins your pickup ability is bullshit.

Being DRUNK is a totally different issue which of course will impact your pickup.

I've regularly picked up on nights where I've been drinking or been tipsy. Number closes, kiss closes, f closes, I've done it on nights where I've been drinking. However, if you NEED to drink to pickup, then you may have a problem.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:29 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

My wing gets sloppy drunk to the point where he can't even #close an HB3. That's pathetic. I start gaming alone and occasionally do a make out or two that usually leads to a pull. I stopped drinking to get these results more consistently and this Easter weekend put an end to a perfect streak :(. But hopefully this weekend won't be as slow. I'm not going to drink a lot (if at all) because drinking does lower your social intuition. It is difficult to calibrate when you are sloppy drunk. If I don't drink a lot I normally get a headache or worse, I get tired and my state lowers. Alcohol is a downer. In more scientific terms, it is a depressant. It lowers your emotional state and we all know that this can negatively impact your game. Is state needed, 'no'. But god damn it I would be lying if I said it wasn't a useful fucking tool. My advice is always to game sober. My motto is, "I can drink after my dick rolls out of the pussy to celebrate a successful pull." Or drink on the pull when you've phase shifted back to your place. Have a drink then fuck the girl. But the more you drink infield the harder you will find it to close effectively. You might be saying "But I always get numbers." Well how many of those girls were quality. And how many of them were flakey? Stop drinking so much it kills game and gives you beer goggles. I got wasted one night and almost fucked an HB3. That was a close call so I stopped drinking.