Running for POTUS (srs)

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Miscellaneous

Post subject: Running for POTUS (srs)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:54 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I've made the decision to run for the president of the U.S. in the future. I'm aiming to run in 20ish years, and I honestly don't care if I get 5 votes in the process. I genuinely want to help people, and I feel that corruption/mismanagement in rampant in the political field.

In the meanwhile, I'll go to medical school (I've been accepted)/training to become an interventional cardiologist. Why? Heart disease is the number 1 cause of death, and by reducing this number, even to a fraction of a percent will give me peace of mind. I just want to say that I changed this world for the better when I'm laying in my deathbed.

Peace.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:30 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
I've made the decision to run for the president of the U.S. in the future. I'm aiming to run in 20ish years, and I honestly don't care if I get 5 votes in the process. I genuinely want to help people, and I feel that corruption/mismanagement in rampant in the political field.
This is great and I believe you can bring change in U.S. in future.

Click Here to get your FREE report now!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:33 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
I'll go to medical school (I've been accepted)/training to become an interventional cardiologist. Why? Heart disease is the number 1 cause of death, and by reducing this number, even to a fraction of a percent will give me peace of mind. I just want to say that I changed this world for the better when I'm laying in my deathbed.
The reason behind increased heart disease is consumption of high amounts of processed and junk foods. People should opt for organic unprocessed foods at most times.

Click Here to get your FREE report now!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:50 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
This is great and I believe you can bring change in U.S. in future.
Thanks, man. I know the odds are vastly against me, but I just want to try.

Heart disease is caused by genetics, lack of exercise, smoking, and unhealthy eating.