Not sure where this should go, so I'm posting it in misc.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Miscellaneous

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:38 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

So, my wife left me for another man. We have a child together, and I still live with her, because I have nowhere else to go. I've got some dirt on this dude, but I don't want to talk trash about him to her. But since they've been dating, (and since it's been general knowledge among all parties) we've had sex twice. She kisses me all the time, and has even said she's still in love with me on occasion. So, I'm her fallback, basically. While I won't say I want her back, I will say that I want to break them up, because I don't want a pill head around my son. I was wondering if there was any way I could act around either of them (I'm meeting him for the first time on Friday) that would make them insecure about each other. I also don't want to make my soon to be ex wife hate me or anything. So I need to be erhhmmmm.... Sneaky. Subtle... Can any of you guys help me out? Also, I apologize if this isn't the place for this sort of dialouge.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:13 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Search up the Strawman routine. Should give you everything you want about this topic. Sneaky little thing that I dislike very much, but if this new guy of your wife is so bad then I guess you can afford that for the greater good.

Relationship guide: extended-relationship-guide-vt170687.html

http://wayoftheplayer.com/become-a-player/instinct

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:39 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hmm... I tried to look it up, but I couldn't seem to find anything. I know what building a strawman means, but I'm not entirely sure how to apply it to this situation without causing more trouble.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:17 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Applying the Strawman will most likely work if done properly.

The goal is to plant seeds of doubt in the girl's mind about the relationship. And the way to do it is to raise her expectations about the relationship to unreasonable extents.

This is done by pointing out and exaggarating good qualities and even making the bad ones look like good.

Every girl, ever, will have SOME doubts about her boyfriend. Little or much it doesn't really matter because if you find them and build a strawman it will end the relationship in a trainwreck, unless the girl loves him to death. Which is not the case 99% of the time.

If you know the guy is outgoing you can point it out by saying:
"wow he must be the party. I bet he's taking you to new exciting places every single day"

"You look so happy with this guy, I bet he's carrying you on his palms and provide you with everything you ever wanted"

"You seem so confident in this relationship, like not a single doubt. This guy must be the coolest person you've ever met"

"You're shining. I can tell that out of all the people you've ever met, you have the deepest connection with him"

Things like this. As you can see no guy can ever stand for standards like that, so if these lines are delivered in the correct moment they will initiate a tsunami of doubt and will just destroy the relationship. Usually guys are oblivious about this and will have no idea why their girlfriend is acting weird, and will fuck it up further. It's good if he knows that you two still hold contact because that can make him jealous. Jealous=Busted.

Just grab onto every opportunity to raise doubts and make sure the guy has an opportunity to fuck it up every minute.

You know it when some girl wants to find her poor friendzoned chump a girl? And she starts telling her friends that "He's an amazing guy" Lists a shitton of great qualities, and without wanting it, she just cockblocks him because he'll never be as good as she told so. It's pretty much the same like that, but this time, the guy happens to be the boyfriend of your target and you're doing the cockblock.

Regarding the meeting. Just be cool. It's a perfect opportunity. You meet him, stay cool, make your wife laugh a couple of times, and with some luck it will click something within him. And after the meeting you can start praising the dude in front of your wife like he's superman. It's really important with the strawman to calibrate though. So be careful with this shit, because if done wrong it can come off like you're just jealous. It can help a lot if you have other women in your life on the side and your wife knows about that.
Yeah I know that everything about this is fucked up, but I can't really think of anything else.

Just wussing around and fucking her won't make her leave him, because it's comfortable for her. He provides for her and you fuck her, and everything is fine. She needs to realize that their relationship is not going to be a fairy tale and also that you have other options. This combined attack on the relationship will wreck it, especially since you mentioned he's a crack-head, and they're not usually the people with the strongest character and longest temper and best problem solvers. So everything is playing into your hands.

If only you could somehow make your wife find out about the drugs on her own, and then later when she tells you, you can tell her:
"I knew it, but didn't want to tell you, because you looked so perfect together, I didn't want to ruin what is clearly the love of your life." And that's gonna be end of relationship.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:11 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Damn, man. I get what you mean now. I need to build him into a straw man with positive expectations. Lol. Yeah, I'll definitely try this. As for the meeting, though, I'm probably going to be meeting him alone (without my wife present)

Listen, you have no idea how much I appreciate this.

I don't really care how sneaky the tactics are because she broke her vow to me.

So yeah. If you think of anything else, let me know.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:58 am 
PUA Forum Leader

If you meet him in private then there're also little tricks to make him worry. Subtly. Make sure you point out how you think it's not his fault this happened, and that you aren't angry at him. This will disarm him. Also, tell him that you don't want to rebound with your wife because "Once a cheater, always a cheater" It's a subtle message. Even if you frame it on yourself like this, it's great to make him worry that she can cheat on him just like she cheated on you. Guys like to overthink. Just give him reasons to do it, and sooner or later the too much thinking will result in insecurities, jealousy, and fucking up. Add that to the insane expectations your wife has towards him because of the strawman, and hats off for the guy if he can pull it off.

Oh, one more thing to add here. The things I've said so far stands, if this other guy takes your wife seriously. If he's just manipulating her, and uses her as a pussy to bang, then that's sad because there's little you can do. Possibilities, are befriending the guy, and finding him other chicks, or trying to make him think about your wife a lot more than ususal with things like "You do have some future serious plans with her, don't you?" and regardless of his answer you will say "I thought so. You really look like a great couple". Now the possibility of this working is not too much, but there's a slim chance of it resulting in the guy thinking about your wife more often, thus making him fall for her, and start taking up needy behaviour. Which you should encourage. You can tell him that your wife loves cheesy romantic stuff like flowers on every single day and love poems and all those things. The poor dude will never even realize where he went wrong.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:39 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

So I took your advice about meeting him we met and walked around and talked for about twenty minutes. I logged the entire conversation, and there were a lot of revelations about his character.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:22 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Системные требования:
ОС: Windows 7/8/8.1/8.2/10
Доп.ПО: Net Framework 3.5 и выше
Размер: до 1 мб
Год выпуска: 2018

Скачать: http://rgho.st/89YMK8gs6
Скачать: https://cloud.mail.ru/public/AYRS/7LH2sHBbe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:53 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Системные требования: