San Francisco Bay Area

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Real Life Gaming » Meet Up & Wing » United States

Post subject: San Francisco Bay Area
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:44 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Looking for a wing man a bit rusty but ready to get back in the game

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:50 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Dude I just got into pick up and trying to get good at it. I tried going at it alone and it's not working out so good. Need a wing to push me into sets and stuff hmu

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:22 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm up in Marin but can get down to SF easily enough

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:20 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I can both help and learn. Someone message me and I'll share my email. I'm in my early 30's and look younger, pretty good looking (but we all know that doesn't matter much) and have moderate skill. Always looking to help my friends.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:59 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

count me in, bandido and I texted but we never met for a night game out, Im 40 but not your typical 40 I work out and eat healthy and I try to dress nice moderate to mid skills, usually not a lot time to game, im married but the wife is ok me gaming I think that turn her on, im looking to get better with closing, but not fear of approaching, usually Im good with openers. and due to my work I have good social skills and good personality.
we should plan to meet, you guys decide, I can meet friday or saturday, sundays I can't due to family matters.
I live in richmond.close to richmond/san rafael bridge

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 3:51 am 
New to MPUA Forum

FRESH NEWBIE RIGHT HERE! COULD USE A LOCAL MENTOR! BIRTHDAY IS 1 WEEK FROM TODAY AND WANNA GET SOME FOUNDATIONAL WORK IN!

I live in SF but have a car so I'm mobile!! :)

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 6:33 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys, I just moved to the SF Bay Area from Los Angeles and I'm looking for some wings. I've taken several bootcamps from different pick-up coaches and I'd probably consider myself a strong intermediate.

Most of my wings in LA are introverted, engineer types so if you are too that's cool. Please let me know if anyone is down to meet up in SF to game. If so hit me up. Keep in mind that when I got out on to a venue, I'm there to train. This means I don't drink, I approach a minimum of 10 sets, and I write a field report when I get home so that I can improve each time. I don't mind shooting the shit for a few minutes but if see that you have AA, I WILL start calling you a pussy until you approach lol. And if you see me have AA, I give you full permission to literally push me into the set :)

If you're up to train hard and could use a solid wing, shoot me a text. In terms of venues in SF, I like 620 Jones, Novella, Matrix, etc.

Thanks,
Jon
415-602-1710

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:18 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I have read a lot of material on Pick up game. I am pretty social and have no trouble approaching the set. Looking for a wing man to go out regularly and practice with.
I am usually around polk street, but open to trying out new places.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:27 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey everyone I have been passively doing this for about a year. I need that push and accountability, I'm in the bay area and am down to go out and learn more or teach lol. skedsman91@gmail.com hmu. subject "pua forum"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:23 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Looking for a wing man a bit rusty but ready to get back in the game

I'm in San Jose area but can get up to SF