Wings club in Edinburgh/Glasgow

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Real Life Gaming » Meet Up & Wing » United Kingdom

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:52 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi guys

Just looking for wings to hit the bars or practice some Daygame in Edinburgh or Glasgow.

I'm a 23 yo Italian guy currently living and working in Edinburgh, very easy going person, love to watch and play football, poker and more stuff.

Would be great to find some people interested so we can create a group ( unless it already exists ), to go out and sarge.

i'm just sick of my friends who never wants to go out, or when they do they have 0 game (I suggested them to read a manual but they didn't listened to me :roll: ) and every time they and up getting drunk as fuck and they start being annoyng and rude with girls.

Personally i can say that i'm not a master of seduction, but i just read a manual (Manual of seduction by Franco) and i practised a little on my own, and i can say that i improved a lot, i feel like i'm doing good till now.

So if anyone is interested don't esitate to Pm me or if in edi and glasgow there is already a group of wings just tell me i will really appreciate to take part of it.

Thanks in advance and good bye :D