GLASGOW / EDINBURGH WINGS

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Real Life Gaming » Meet Up & Wing » United Kingdom

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:01 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi all!

I'm a fairly experienced 24y/o guy who would love to hear from any motivated peeps in Edinburgh or Glasgow.
Due to my wings moving away I've now been going out solo many nights or with my non pua mates. I practice material that's loosely developed from RSD style, I try natural game as much as possible with indirect openers in the day..Some experience from same day lay but want to work to accrue more of these experiences! Done threesomes etc, but as we know 50% of those experiences depend on sheer logistics.
I'm a naturally impulsive/hyper type guy who doesn't give a fuck generally, so Night game I escalate pretty damn fast but sometimes my energy is too high too early. Id appreciate feedback on this from wings.
I'd compare my humour to Jeffy from RSD.looking for a fairly experienced guy or group to help me improve calibration.
I have a sort of routine of places I go in Glasgow, but had equal success in Edinburgh for daygame. Lookswise I'm looking for someone who classes themselves as relatively good-looking at a minimum. This may sound shallow but I've met a fair few guys with poor hygiene and really I just require the basics, hope you understand.
All in all I'm super easygoing mofo who just likes to go out and pimp shit with like-minded types.
Write me Abit about you and we can maybe go out sometime.

Peace!

TFS