Mum's BF DHVing other girls to me

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:56 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Hi guys heres the situation, I moved to a new city and working hard. I haven't had any time to meet and sarge due to work and other forms of work such as renovations around the house etc..
I live with my mum's bf of 6 years with his daughter, he and I mostly talk about helping me to be successfull such as helping me out with budgeting, helping me to get my ass into gear etc.. the conversations with the daughter is usually just how the day is (she's quite busy with school, work, mates, party etc...). For the past 4 weeks she's had a couple of friends come over and stay the night for the usual girls night, I would say hi have a little chat and leave to do my own thing. The last week she brought a new friend I haven't seen before, as she walked in my mum's bf turned around to her daughter and said to introduce her to me at which I said "hi". Next day we dropped her off home I came with as I needed to get some stuff for my room, when we got home mum's bf started speaking to me about the girl who came the previous night he started DHVing her and it got me thinking, IS HE TRYING TO SET ME UP WITH THIS GIRL? what are your thoughts?

P.S DHVing involves things such as she's the only friend his daughter has who is in control of her life, she knows what she wants, she's a good girl etc... He never spoke much of the previous 2 girls who came earlier in the month but with the one who came the other night he was talking as if he was trying to set me up with this girl.

P.S.S Ive had friends do the same whenever they try to set me up with a girls so I figured he was doing the same

3) Those who make it happen

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:57 am 

who knows?

if you have intrest in her, attempt to seduce her

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:09 am 
New to MPUA Forum

He's obviously DHVing her to u, perhaps he found her suitable for u and from all indications he meant well for u, but it's your call tho.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:14 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Yes he is trying to promote her and a potential LTR, if you just want a quick lay ild be cautious. Thats if you want her at all. make your own choices, don't live to other peoples ideals either.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:48 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Hmmm That can be arranged :). Shes has a cute and spicy look on her which I find attractive
Quote:
He's obviously DHVing her to u, perhaps he found her suitable for u and from all indications he meant well for u, but it's your call tho
That was my first thought when he mentioned her name, but I at this moment I still have no idea yet he hasn't mentioned anything else about her. Shes coming over on the w.e for a girls night, only one way to find out I guess.
Quote:
Yes he is trying to promote her and a potential LTR, if you just want a quick lay ild be cautious. Thats if you want her at all. make your own choices, don't live to other peoples ideals either

I never actually thought about seducing her, my mind has been so busy and so caught up in deep thoughts that I dont even look for IOIs.

If this situation has ever effected anyone on this forum Id like to hear more opinions/feedbacks regarding this situation.

3) Those who make it happen

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:54 am 

Quote:
Quote:
Hmmm That can be arranged :). Shes has a cute and spicy look on her which I find attractive
Quote:
He's obviously DHVing her to u, perhaps he found her suitable for u and from all indications he meant well for u, but it's your call tho
That was my first thought when he mentioned her name, but I at this moment I still have no idea yet he hasn't mentioned anything else about her. Shes coming over on the w.e for a girls night, only one way to find out I guess.
Quote:
Yes he is trying to promote her and a potential LTR, if you just want a quick lay ild be cautious. Thats if you want her at all. make your own choices, don't live to other peoples ideals either

I never actually thought about seducing her, my mind has been so busy and so caught up in deep thoughts that I dont even look for IOIs.
If this situation has ever effected anyone on this forum Id like to hear more opinions/feedbacks regarding this situation.
WELL GET YOUR HEAD RIGHT MAN, GO IN FOR THE KILL