yoga question

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

Post subject: yoga question
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:17 am 
New to MPUA Forum

next week i am going to yoga and the instructer is an hb8 and looks super good in spandex i have a couple of questions
wat should i do to get her during the class?
when i look at her i get hard how can i use this to my advantage?
thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:25 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: jerseyboyji
don't interupt her during her practice. come early and plant the seed. stay late, chat her up and do you thing after you are done. most yoga instructors take their practice very seriously.
i did yoga 2x a week this past semester (lets see hurrrrr 4 guys in the class 30 skinny bendy girls... i think we were all like minded).
However, dont be afraid to whisper/flirt with the sexy ass ladies next to you. especially when the instructor compliments how you are a natural afgter 3 sessions and your neighbor has been in practice for years. its like a neg you didnt even have to work for. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:59 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

That last one is brilliant. Just remember to stand out... she's got a whole class vying for her attention. It's hard not to stand out if your a guy in yoga class though... good location for pU... no not good... GREAT location.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:10 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

What clothing is acceptable for a guy to wear in a yoga class? I need to start going to help nurse a "sports" injury sustained on a "business trip" earlier this year (whoops, last year), and I don't want to look like an overdressed bum. Would running clothes (jogging pants/t-shirt) suffice? I like to wear shorts indoors, but I also don't want to inadvertently flash someone. Thanks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:55 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

just dress with style and make sure to wear spandex under loose bottoms. Style is key. The more modern and simplistic in yoga class the better. Wear nice fabrics to show that your really into the way you feel... that your in touch with your body during yoga. It really does help to feel the nice sensation of quality fabrics when your doing yoga. Plus it shows that your into quality. My advice: go to a yoga shop and get an outfit of something like made out of organic material or something. Yoga girls will be able to tell that you didn't just get it from sports authority or whatever which they will like.

Check out:
http://www.shaktiactivewear.com/ <--- the men's cropped pants in here are hot.
www.prana.com <--- the t-shirts titled "crest ringer" "rooted" and "take off" are super hot and most yoga girls know this brand, it'll make you look like you know whats up

lol... your talking to a yoga girl right here lol, could you tell?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:59 am 
PUA Forum Leader

AOL: DilutedAutonomy
People involved in yoga studies are very passionate about their work, take great interest in the class, pay attention and stay after to ask her some questions, she'll be more than happy to get to meet you. Besides, you should be absorbing as much information from her as you can, if she's into yoga, she's surely got somethings to teach you. Trust me on that one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:16 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

i wore my team issued practice shorts and a team issued t-shirt. instant peacock because it showed me as an athlete amongst a lot of casual fitness enthusiasts. a manly man embracing his softer side.
plus there are moves that men can do that women simply cant do, and vice-versa. yoga is potentially the most sexually tense physical environment you could hope for.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:44 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Cool thanks guys. Thanks Erin, I'll check out those websites, even though all of those terms are foreign to me. Can't wait to get started. Another question...are the terms/pose names the same in any language? The reason I ask is I'm in Italy, and the Italian girls are a bit more plentiful than the Americans. It'd be gold to show up to a yoga class in a local Y.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:48 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

no, names change from instructor to instructor. downward facing dog and plank, probably don't (basic positions) but the more complicated ones most likely will.