Shit test?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 48 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

Post subject: Shit test?
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:44 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

At first she wasn't into me, then 2nd date it got reaaaaaaaaally sexual from there on out (3rd base, no sex). 3rd date we met up, told her I had an STD (HPV, not serious) and she freaked and wanted to slow down. 30 min later we were sexual again (her choice but 3rd base again). Since then she's wanted to slow things down and see where it goes because it's not worth it to have sex/get intimate with someone who has an STD if it's not going anywhere. I understand her concern but I went from getting head and following around a ton to making out and her barely rubbing my dick.

Went to her house on Wed, hung out, cuddled, made out and some light stuff cause she was sick. She hasn't spoken much since so I figured somethin was up and gave her distance. Today she said we shouldn't go any further because she doesn't feel a spark. I replied back with "so you were all over my dick on the 2nd date and I invited you to my huge company sales banquet with 300 people there and now you say no spark?"

Is this a shit test by her? Does she really not feel anything or does she just want me to challenge her? So confused by women......

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:17 am 
PUA Forum Leader

"I'm not interested" is not a shit test.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:15 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
"I'm not interested" is not a shit test.
he's right.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:36 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

OP... Lounge: *NOT FOR NEWBIE QUESTIONS*

I think you posted in the wrong section.

Anyway I have a newbie question in reply... Cant you get the STD treated!??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:28 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

It was the way she phrased it to me. If she came right out and said it, I agree, but with the situation and how she worded it it seemed like a shit test to me.

HPV cannot be tested in males, only females. The only way guys know about it is if the woman has it and they have sex (and she tells him) or if he develops symptoms (could take up to 1 year to show).