4 Things You MUST Have to be Successful

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 57 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:25 pm 
The Coach

In order to become successful with anything, there are 4 things that you must have. If you have these 4 things, you will ultimately be successful. This article will be about how to be successful with women, due to the fact that most of our readers and former students want to know about.

1. Vision

You have to envision yourself as a person who is successful with women. No matter what your situation of your past is, your current situation is now and your future situation is whatever you envision it to be. If you used to suck with women, who cares? That's the old you. The new you is someone who is great with women. Someone who can hold a conversation and determine what needs to happen in order to continue on the interaction and take it to the next level. We are all taught to have "goals" in life. Goals aren't important. Goals don't mean anything if you don't have a vision as to what it is going to be like once you reach your goals. Are you looking for a particular "lay count" for yourself? That's a goal. Goals fall off because goals often times are completely unrealistic. A vision will always remain the same. See things as the way they are, not worse than they are, and accept it the way it is or envision yourself having more. In most cases, our students always want more.

2. State Management
Your thoughts control your actions and your actions will create your reality. Have you ever noticed that someone who is "poor" will usually remain poor because of their thoughts that they are poor for other reasons than their own thoughts, which have caused them to not take action? People will blame the government or time or whatever to reasons as why they are not "rich" or even place the blame on people that are rich as to why they are poor. Then, the worse part is, people will actually continue to make their "stories" more realistic to themselves to justify the reason that they are in their current situation. Control your own thoughts. Your thoughts become reality and will cause you to take action. So, for example, having the ability to control your own thoughts into thinking that "every girl wants to have sex with me because I am a high value guy that any girl should feel honored to sleep with." Is that statement accurate? Not at all. But if you THINK it is accurate and true, it will become your reality vs. the reality that society has created for you of "girls won't want to sleep with me because I am in a wheel chair." Mind fuck yourself into thinking whatever you want to think is 100% real and it will become real.

- The 3 "States of Mind" of someone who is successful are
1. Certainty- Be certain that you are enough and what you are
doing is the right course of action
2. Clarity- Your vision is not blurred by your own thoughts which
is causing you to not take action
3. Courage- Acting in the face of fear and being able to admit
that what you are doing may not be right but you are still taking
action. If you are wrong, you don't stop taking action, you adjust
course

3. Beliefs

Again, reality is what you make it. Reality is subjective. Each person has their own view of reality. Step outside of "the social matrix" and view reality for what you actually want it to be. Stop placing limiting beliefs onto yourself and actually making excuses as to why you can't do something. Limiting beliefs are like putting a governor on a Ferrari California. The car has a max speed of 194 miles per hour. That car is capable of going very, very fast. Now, if you slap a governor on the car, you limit it's top speed. Or cause the car to believe its top speed has been limited. We are taught by our parents at a very young age and by media and other external influences of what "reality" is and these limiting beliefs hold us back from accomplishing more. Shed your limiting beliefs. Get rid of them. Create your own reality and do the things that YOU want to do with your life. Make your life YOUR life.Having only positive, non limiting, beliefs will help you become the person you are trying to become. Belief in your VISION. Believe in yourself. If you believe that you can become the person you want to become, you have a vision of who you want to become, and you can manage your state of mind to progress towards becoming that person, it will happen... as long as you have a...

4. Strategy

You have to develop a strategy and stick with it. Part of your plan, if you want to become successful with women, needs to be actually putting forth the time and effort it takes to become successful interacting with them. You have to have a plan and stick with it in order for that strategy to be successful. If your strategy is to just go out one day a week and talk to 10 girls, cool. Take action and do it. The more aggressive your strategy is, the quicker you will become successful. Your strategy, as far as what to do during the interaction, (i.e. different styles and methods of Pick-Up) will fall into place once you decide to step up to a point where you can use it. Perfect your strategy through execution. Trial and error and learning through repetition is the only way to develop a successful strategy. There is a saying that really motivated me when starting a company... "You already are successful, you just have to show up." Take action towards your plan.

If you have these 4 things involved in anything you try and accomplish in life, you will ultimately be successful.

-Majik

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:37 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

You continue to impress, Majikal.

This holds true with anything in life, and is proof that learning pick up isn't that different from anything else.

Thanks for the post.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:42 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Those who pursue success, have a distinct mind set that others are able to see. I may only be in college, but when someone meets me they normally tell me they want to see me in 10 years from now and see how crazy successful I am. These are owners of multi million/billion dollar companies that are telling me these things.

Good read.
-simplexitee

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:24 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

This is the COMPLETE TRUTH. Well said!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:00 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Great Post, couldn't be more true. I loved the quote at the end btw!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:40 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
In order to become successful with anything, there are 4 things that you must have. If you have these 4 things, you will ultimately be successful. This article will be about how to be successful with women, due to the fact that most of our readers and former students want to know about.

1. Vision

You have to envision yourself as a person who is successful with women. No matter what your situation of your past is, your current situation is now and your future situation is whatever you envision it to be. If you used to suck with women, who cares? That's the old you. The new you is someone who is great with women. Someone who can hold a conversation and determine what needs to happen in order to continue on the interaction and take it to the next level. We are all taught to have "goals" in life. Goals aren't important. Goals don't mean anything if you don't have a vision as to what it is going to be like once you reach your goals. Are you looking for a particular "lay count" for yourself? That's a goal. Goals fall off because goals often times are completely unrealistic. A vision will always remain the same. See things as the way they are, not worse than they are, and accept it the way it is or envision yourself having more. In most cases, our students always want more.

2. State Management
Your thoughts control your actions and your actions will create your reality. Have you ever noticed that someone who is "poor" will usually remain poor because of their thoughts that they are poor for other reasons than their own thoughts, which have caused them to not take action? People will blame the government or time or whatever to reasons as why they are not "rich" or even place the blame on people that are rich as to why they are poor. Then, the worse part is, people will actually continue to make their "stories" more realistic to themselves to justify the reason that they are in their current situation. Control your own thoughts. Your thoughts become reality and will cause you to take action. So, for example, having the ability to control your own thoughts into thinking that "every girl wants to have sex with me because I am a high value guy that any girl should feel honored to sleep with." Is that statement accurate? Not at all. But if you THINK it is accurate and true, it will become your reality vs. the reality that society has created for you of "girls won't want to sleep with me because I am in a wheel chair." Mind fuck yourself into thinking whatever you want to think is 100% real and it will become real.

- The 3 "States of Mind" of someone who is successful are
1. Certainty- Be certain that you are enough and what you are
doing is the right course of action
2. Clarity- Your vision is not blurred by your own thoughts which
is causing you to not take action
3. Courage- Acting in the face of fear and being able to admit
that what you are doing may not be right but you are still taking
action. If you are wrong, you don't stop taking action, you adjust
course

3. Beliefs

Again, reality is what you make it. Reality is subjective. Each person has their own view of reality. Step outside of "the social matrix" and view reality for what you actually want it to be. Stop placing limiting beliefs onto yourself and actually making excuses as to why you can't do something. Limiting beliefs are like putting a governor on a Ferrari California. The car has a max speed of 194 miles per hour. That car is capable of going very, very fast. Now, if you slap a governor on the car, you limit it's top speed. Or cause the car to believe its top speed has been limited. We are taught by our parents at a very young age and by media and other external influences of what "reality" is and these limiting beliefs hold us back from accomplishing more. Shed your limiting beliefs. Get rid of them. Create your own reality and do the things that YOU want to do with your life. Make your life YOUR life.Having only positive, non limiting, beliefs will help you become the person you are trying to become. Belief in your VISION. Believe in yourself. If you believe that you can become the person you want to become, you have a vision of who you want to become, and you can manage your state of mind to progress towards becoming that person, it will happen... as long as you have a...

4. Strategy

You have to develop a strategy and stick with it. Part of your plan, if you want to become successful with women, needs to be actually putting forth the time and effort it takes to become successful interacting with them. You have to have a plan and stick with it in order for that strategy to be successful. If your strategy is to just go out one day a week and talk to 10 girls, cool. Take action and do it. The more aggressive your strategy is, the quicker you will become successful. Your strategy, as far as what to do during the interaction, (i.e. different styles and methods of Pick-Up) will fall into place once you decide to step up to a point where you can use it. Perfect your strategy through execution. Trial and error and learning through repetition is the only way to develop a successful strategy. There is a saying that really motivated me when starting a company... "You already are successful, you just have to show up." Take action towards your plan.

If you have these 4 things involved in anything you try and accomplish in life, you will ultimately be successful.

-Majik
Very good!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:45 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

+1 From Solid to Majikal

Solid Score: -1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:47 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Excuse me if I'm bursting some bubbles here, but I find this is worth discussing.

points 1, 2, 3 all have something in common, which is "fake it, till you make it".

In my lifetime I've had several people (close and distant) telling me this is how it works. Honestly, it's overrated. You learn through experience. This means putting yourself on the line. If you have some thought in your mind, you should express it and learn from the reactions you get. And yes, you might get rejected for it.

You seem too focused on the internal process.

anyway, here's my take

1. Vision: ehhhh, I don't know if you really want to go proclaiming goals in life are not important. I'd love to write a book and I can vision myself on the backside of the cover looking all smart. But if I don't set the goal to write 500 words a week I'll probably never get there. Protip: set goals over a set time to make them realistic. exp: "i want to achieve this by that time" If you can't it's unrealistic and you should aim lower, build up from there. Don't be so hard on yourself.

2. State manegement: Controlling your thoughts is easier said than done. I'm hella impulsive. I find it really, really, reaaaaaaaaaaaalllllyyyyyy hard to resist my urges. LIKE REALLY HARD, so hard I usually let it go. And strangely, I enjoy it. The problem is that these urges don't always come at the right time. Through perspective and practicing awereness I'm able to control myself more than before . This was/is a problem for me. If you compare this to someone who seeks fault in others at times when things go wrong it's often the same story. The bottom line is recognizing your behaviour and patterns. This is also why field-reports are encouraged.

I don't know why you go into the mindset of being succesfull and not even explaining what being 'succesful' really means. It's way too open for suggestion. Also no guidelines on how to get there makes it seem like you're just rambling.

3. Beliefs: I like the governement involvement in this one. I think it's hilarious, yeah the goverment and the church keep us small. hallelujah, but honestly just realizing that is 1/10 of what you ought to do. But other than that this section reads "fake it till you make it" all over. You can't realistically belief in yourself if you don't know what you can do. Some tech-savvy guy will find the block in your ferrari and make it go faster. why? because he knows he can. How does he know? He probably likes messing around with engines, and gladly does so in his spare-time. Sure the governement doesn't like this, maybe fine him. And he'll be pissed, but shrugs it off the next time he sees an engine he can work with.

which takes me to your last point and probably the most practical one:

4. strategy: I go often to Ibiza, a few friends of mine live there. But one guy I met there truly comes to mind. This one fella who hangs out at the beachbar has a catamaran. What he does is drag his catamaran down the beach, "accidently" bumps into a group of girls and invites them on his catamaran for a sail to formentera (a island along the south coast). He picks the girls he likes when doing this, so they usually go. On the catamaran he tells the girls about formentera and how nostradamus predicted it'd be the last place on earth where there'd be people living. He also informs them he likes to sail naked, and gladly does so. This guy got laid. ALOT.

Why? He had a strategy. Better called: A routine. He matched his demographic with girls that'd like it. And he liked them for liking him. ;)

But more to the point: It seems this is your get-out-of-jail-for-free card. Points 1 to 3 all showed how you should focus on the internal process for the whole duration of ??? (I still don't know where this comes into practice). But alas, here we are. TAKE ACTION seems to be the point. However where are the guidelines on how to get to that realization my ibiza dude had?

This whole thread looks like a teenager holding a pep talk. YOU CAN DO IT, IF ONLY YOU BELIEVE, BELIEVE IT, NOW DO IT.

I'm not that naïve and neither should you be or anyone else.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:29 am 
New to MPUA Forum

What about Happiness?