Power of the claw!

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 54 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:32 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

If she reciprocates, you do it as long as comfortable. Your arm will get tired. If she in no way acknowledges it, it gets kind of awkward and you'll remove it just as subtly after 10 seconds or less.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:21 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
When should you lift your hand off? Or do you keep it on as long as possible?
I was sitting on a couch at a party and a HB sat next to me (I already have history with her). I executed the claw and it just fucking worked so well and felt so natural. I had my arm around her the whole time we were talking (like 10mins)!

This is the first time I've ever used it. It's powerful! Give it a try but definately use it on girls you already know ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:04 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

lol i love this, its like the cold approach of kino. fuck the escalation ladders, just claw her.

Post subject: nice
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:15 pm 
Dedicated Member

This is something that I have inadvertently done many times. I never drew the connection until I read this post. I am going to field test it and pay more specific attention to it. In your opinion is this something that fits nicely when moving a set or would it express too much intention to the target?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:31 pm 

The Claw is pretty awesome and I still use it, often times to open. "Claw them in" haha. :P

Another overt move I like (and props to 60yoc for turning me onto this) is Mutual hand caressing. I rarely did that before I read 60s book but now I almost always do it.

Another overt move I find myself doing quite a bit is this: (sorry, no fancy name for it :P) get up to a chciks ear like your going to tell her a secret. The left ear for an example. Place your left hand on the back of her head, under her hair and your right hand on her side and stroke it a little bit. As a bonus, you can even pull her hair just a bit as your telling her whatever in her ear.

Not sure I painted a good picture but hopefully you get the point. Its really awesome to do after your hand caressing and you get an IOM (its on moment).

As soon as you do it and you pull back, she will almost always have this "FUCK ME NOW!" look in her eyes. I love that look!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:07 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Its really awesome to do after your hand caressing and you get an IOM (its on moment).

As soon as you do it and you pull back, she will almost always have this "FUCK ME NOW!" look in her eyes. I love that look!

That look truly is awesome!!! But yea, I used the Claw completly by accident the other night fr-beaten-by-my-own-friend-ahhh-so-clos ... highlight=

Didn't know I was doing it til I looked here today, I'd read about it and seen Tyler Durden(RSD) Demonstrate it, but never knew it's POWER!!! haha

Gonna give it a little field test soon I think, let's see how I can fit it to fit my persona ;)

If you do what you always did, you will get what you always got.

Live for the Moment, Never see a Chance you didn't take!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:48 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

2 experiences tonight with the claw, i went to a party and made sure i would try it as much as i could. the two most notable experiences were as follow:

1. drunk girl that i was gettn signals from all night, probably the best looking girl at the party came up to me and asked my name, i clawed her hard even though her bf was their (but he was upstairs) and after a neg or two she was like butter in my hands. everytime the bf was away she would come find me and lean against me and shit.

2. a hb8.5 shows up sober an hour before the party ends, and i know from previous experience she kinda is vibn me. i didnt get a great chance to talk to her until a couple ppl were upstairs standin in the kitchen all mellow, i figured this was a prime opportunity to claw her as an opener. first i walked up beside her and kinda made sutle arm contact (from gamblers stuff) to gauge attraction levels. it seemed pretty on since everytime i would move away she would lean towards me to touch me again with her arm/back. since that was goin smooth i decided to claw her to amp it up. sadly i think this brought alot more attention to us, which made her resist. since she was sober, being into me that easy would make her seem slutty and she wasnt down so i ejected from the claw and within five mins she moved around the party. i guess my lesson here was that, being sober she wanted something more secretive atleast to start, the claw although being a positive thing made her put up her shields to not seem like a tramp infront of her friends. damn. haha.

btw i am alittle drunk so sorry for spelling errors or terrible grammar. my lesson: only claw aslong as the situation is socially acceptable for her, otherwise she will raise her defenses to protect her self image amongst her friends.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:53 pm 
Dedicated Member

So yea, I am going to have to say that the claw is god's gift to man. The only setback I have found is that it only works well on girls that are shorter than you. And I am 5' 5'' and like much taller women... But on the few girls that are shorter than my midget ass that I have tried this on it has worked like a charm.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:21 pm 

Quote:
So yea, I am going to have to say that the claw is god's gift to man. The only setback I have found is that it only works well on girls that are shorter than you. And I am 5' 5'' and like much taller women... But on the few girls that are shorter than my midget ass that I have tried this on it has worked like a charm.
You do't have to put your arm around her shoulders, you can put it around their waist too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:19 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quite like the claw, it's a really nice way to state interest in some girls, show some confidence and done right it is a great display to the surrounding people of your position and intentions.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:00 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Quote:
You do't have to put your arm around her shoulders, you can put it around their waist too.
Yea, I have done that but then it seems they put theres around my shoulder and kinda set's up a frame where I am their armrest lol! Just one of those things I suppose.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:13 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Well, there are a shit ton of really short girls around, too. But yeah, I can see that being problematic, use it when you're sitting only then. If you're in a restaurant or whatever, just have her sit next to you and people watch.

I used the claw a few weeks ago as I was leaving the bar with a girl who was totally unresponsive to all kino and not a very good conversationalist either. She was also totally immune to the claw, her friend was even with us; it was amazing. Bleh, can't win them all.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:27 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Well, there are a shit ton of really short girls around, too. But yeah, I can see that being problematic, use it when you're sitting only then. If you're in a restaurant or whatever, just have her sit next to you and people watch.

I used the claw a few weeks ago as I was leaving the bar with a girl who was totally unresponsive to all kino and not a very good conversationalist either. She was also totally immune to the claw, her friend was even with us; it was amazing. Bleh, can't win them all.
maybe she was autistic. You should have just done an oil check lol~!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:29 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

For your enjoyment, here are some old claw photos of celebrities:

Johnny Depp on Winona Ryder
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Ut2djuT8OYk/S ... ars_56.jpg

Melanie Griffith on Don Johnson
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Ut2djuT8OYk/S ... ars_53.jpg

A combo claw/headlock by Sean Connery on Brigitte Bardot
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Ut2djuT8OYk/S ... rs_100.jpg

And my favorite: a combo claw / boob grab / doggie mount, with a degree of difficulty of 9.8, by Iggy Pop on Debbie Harry (Blondie)
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Ut2djuT8OYk/S ... ars_19.jpg[/img]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:22 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Quote:

maybe she was autistic. You should have just done an oil check lol~!
God, who knows. I am ridiculously good at attracting shy girls. So dull.

Oh, it occurs to me there's been at least 3 times where I used ZERO kino and just went for a kiss at the end of the night. All three times, it was a few good kisses, but no making out. I felt good about it. I never saw any of those girls again, they all became flakes. So, don't kino at your own risk.