Power of the claw!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 57 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:32 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Doesn't matter. You don't need to know WHY a combustion engine works to drive to the mall. Why do girls like it when you open doors, why do they like Twilight and The Notebook (just went on a date with a girl that likes heavy metal, still likes all this crap, too)? You don't have to understand everything about a girl, it just matters that you know what works and what doesn't. Asking WHY is a lot of extra, unneeded work.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:40 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

The Claw rejection?! Just went on a coffee date, the girl was waiting when I got there. She stood up and offered her hand, I gave her a hug. I tried the claw to lead her inside and then madness happened. She stopped moving, completely. She said, "No, no. We've only said like 20 words to each other." I shrugged it off and went about business as usual. Hour later, holding each other with crotch contact and making out as we said our goodbyes. She's the type that's in her head too much, but that almost defuncted my game. Good thing I pulled through. First time for everything.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:59 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

It still showed her exactly how you felt though... She knew that you wanted her, and you showed her that her NOT wanting you, didn't phase you. So technically it still worked the way you wanted. It is a gauge for the attraction level at that time... and opens the door for more attraction level later. With some girls it does so immediately, for others it takes some time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:27 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Good point. I'd always rather a girl know what I want up front and be rejected than have the possibility of friendzone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:09 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

this is gold thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:10 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

edit: pure gold!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:25 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm new to these boards, just happened to stumble across this thread and I thought it was absolute rubbish. I mean I understood the pros of kino etc, but wouldn't have said the claw was anything special necessarily.

But then I was having a look at some old photos and I noticed one from a university party I was at last year - and I was using the claw on a girl that I ended up sleeping with that night. I couldn't remember doing it, so must have been totally subconscious, but that got me thinking. So I looked through a few more photos. And the claw pops up time and time again with girls I ended up getting with, closing with or whatever escalated that particular time.

Yet before I read this, I didn't even know what the claw was.

Conclusion - I must have been doing it subconsciously. And whilst it obviously wasn't the only (or even main) reason I was successful with these girls, I think it must be a bit too much of a coincidence to say that of all the photos of me and girls I eventually succeeded with, I'm using the claw in A LOT of them (about 70-80%).

So thanks for this thread - I'll try it out a bit more consciously next time and see where it gets me!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:07 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

I've never used this but it will be so good for me since I have a friggen broken leg.

I'll just say something like "I don't need crutches anymore now that you're here to hold me up!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:10 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

alright so is the claw just any time you put your arm around the back of her? or is it specifically the headlock lol? both seem useful, one seems like you have to be partying in order to do it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:50 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Wrapped around the shoulder with your hand hanging, hence "claw". Much more dominant than around her back, which is gentlemanly. It's not a party thing, it's kind of a thug thing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:57 am 
PUA Forum Leader

An ode to the claw:

It is all, yet it is nothing
It grows stronger, only stronger.
It claws and claws.
As the night goes on longer.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:19 am 

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7yFo3pqoGY[/youtube]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:55 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

When in doubt claw the fuck out of her!!!

But in all seriousness its brilliant - strong kino, displaying your confidence, and dominating her

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:20 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

When should you lift your hand off? Or do you keep it on as long as possible?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:23 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
When should you lift your hand off? Or do you keep it on as long as possible?
It's not a case of more time = more successful

It's just a way to show your dominance and confidence, it could just be for a moment, or a minute depending on the situation. You're not trying to trap her though.