Power of the claw!

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 21 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:02 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

you don't happen to be brad Pitt by any chance?

Ok back to reality, i would rationalise that The calw has an effect because it communicates confidence, playfulness cockiness and interest all in one fell swoop. T

With the hit and miss maths behind it out of the way, time to give it a go. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:50 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

The claw is a fucking way to live. It is so awesome words can't describe it. It is the pinnacle of manlyness. Persistance and courage!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:38 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Brad Pitt? No, I'm so ugly the moderators won't let me post my picture because it crashes the server.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:38 am 
Dedicated Member

Minsok ! It works !! I tried it atleast 4-5 times over last weekend. Kudos to you, it works. You just have to be confident and get an eye contact first in my case. I also realized that the result sare great if you just make it seem like a friendly thing !

Good Job, it works !

Oh in one case I even said that my shoulder is hurting and I need could't find a cutier thing to rest my hand on (then transtioned into something else) but it worked !!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:47 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

a few questions:
-you just randomly put your arm around her, mid-conversation?
-do you have to be beside her for this to work?
-doesn't she get a little freaked out at first?
-isn't it super awkward if she says something about it or if she doesn't lean into it???
-do have to isolate her from her friends before you do this???

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:56 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Hockey just asked all the same things I was wondering.

I will never claim my suggestions to be what is purely right. These are just what they are: suggestions. If I give a suggestion to you and it sounds good, but backfires miserably, do not blame me. I can't guarantee you anything.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:24 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Answer to hockey's questions:

- Yes, but try your best within first minute or so if you knew her from before; 5-15 minutes if you just met in a social setting (sooner if its comfortable)
- Obviously...how else would your hand reach..unless ur Mr. Fantastic or have go-go gadget arms.
- She may, but usually no, because you are making it casual
- Yes...it can backfire, in which case you obviously should stop
- No, because its not sexual enough, you do not need to be in isolation. This can be used to open up 2-4 sets.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:46 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Answer to hockey's questions:
- Obviously...how else would your hand reach..unless ur Mr. Fantastic or have go-go gadget arms.

- Yes...it can backfire, in which case you obviously should stop
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. usually when you are talking to someone you are standing face to face, not beside them.
-how do you get in a position to be right beside them???
-do you have to be walking so you're side by side, for this to work?

2.-if it backfires, isnt it super awkward between you two???
-do you just keep carrying on the conversation and try it again later?
- do you make a remark about her not going along with it???

could you say "sorry you looked cold, so i thought i could help"

3.what is your success ratio of girls that go along vs. girls that dont???

sorry for all the questions. It just seems like something that can be really successful, I just want to understand the entire concept before field testing, myself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:51 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Good questions, glad you opened that up. First off, you're too worried about it. I do this with every girl I have ever been sexually interested in in the last year. One thing I'd recommend is making sure she's single before you try it. I could see it being a problem if there's a boyfriend around. The worst worst that could happen is that she'll pick up your hand, remove it, and give you a disgusted look. This has never happened to me. She will never freak out. It's only as awkward or as big a deal as you choose to make it.

The worst that has happened to me in the past year is a girl will totally ignore it and not lean into me. At that point, I count to ten and withdraw my arm and pretend nothing happened. It feels a little awkward, but you just totally ignore it, you don't mention it AT ALL, keep going with the conversation. Even then, don't assume you're rejected, she might not have even noticed, it's so casual. Or you just need a little more attraction. I usually do it if we're standing in a line, sitting in a booth, or walking together; at the movies is how your grandpa did it. It's just a good social move and if you have a girl on either side of you, you do the double/bear claw and look like the life of wherever you are. Wherever you are, find a way to position yourself next to her and do it. Point out some interesting people and do it like a ninja while you people watch. Do it when you're entering the venue together. What I also love about the claw is that it puts you inches away from a quick kiss. Obviously only go for that if she leans into you or puts an arm around your hip or otherwise reciprocates.

Anyway, I love this damn move, it's saved me from many a lonely night. If the conversation isn't right to do it, I love Marc's line "my shoulder is hurting and I could't find a cutier thing to rest my hand on". Throw it out there. Geez, if you can't handle a pinch of awkwardness, PUA is not for you. As for success rate, it works more often than it doesn't. I'd say 75-90% of the time for me. Just look up at all the testimonials. How many guys are saying it's bullshit and doesn't work? It's so easy, look up at all the guys who just went for it. I did it by accident when I was AFC for chrisakes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:09 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Double J wrote:

Brad Pitt? No, I'm so ugly the moderators won't let me post my picture because it crashes the server.
That was some funny shit.

the claw is epic, never actually thought of naming the hand around shoulder but I love it.

the claw=Direct game+kino+social status game
it just does everything

I have had the problem back in the day when I had no clue of clawing repeatedly to the same girl throughout the nite. do not do. either escalate it in some way or just use it to convey some status and move on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:46 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Uhm.... what do you do if you're too short?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:46 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Go for shorter women. There are gobs of short women that think they look weird with tall guys. If you're a midget... I'll admit I don't know midget game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:27 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Is it possible to overdo the Claw?

For example, David DeAngelo advises against 'hanging off' a woman too early.

My personal experience tells me the same thing.

Deploy the Claw early sure, but use it sparingly. I was seeing this girl a while back... I didn't even know what the Claw was but I did it anyway... if things were going pretty well I'd even use the hand over her shoulder to stroke her neck while she was talking about something boring (and watch her lose concentration! haha) or pull her in for a kiss...

BUT, if you're constantly walking around with your arm around her neck it starts to come off clingy and annoying. In my opinion seduction has a lot to do with dynamics- use one move for a bit, then change it up for something else, then maybe bring back the first move again later.

Deploy the Claw for a bit but disengage from time to time as well!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:01 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Good point. Yeah, I only use it as long as she's responding to it. Plus your shoulder starts to ache after a few minutes. The claw's function changes depending on your relationship with the girl. If it's a new girl, I use the claw to test the waters and see where the attraction's at. If she enjoys the claw, then yes, you escalate toward kissing. You tug her hair a little, caress her neck and face, turn her face to you, make eye contact, and then go in for it. Then the claw is put away while you make out and build arousal that way. For a girl you've been seeing for a while and have closed, I use the claw to show everyone "Mine." But I'll mix in a lot of different PDA, like pushing her against a wall and making out if she's the exhibitionist type, putting both arms on her shoulders and swaying. You should only be using the claw a few minutes at a time maybe three times a night.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:59 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

thanks for answering my questions.....so one last question???

what exactly is the claw doing that makes a women gain attraction??