Power of the claw!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

Post subject: Power of the claw!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:26 am 
PUA Forum Leader

I had a couple experiences a while ago before I got into this community that I thought I'd share. It has to do with the claw, which is basically standing by a woman and putting your arm around her so your hand hangs over her shoulder, signifying that you own her. Stormy covers it in this post frame-control-defining-reality-and-bein ... highlight=. These two stories happened a long time ago and were COMPLETE accidents.

So the first story, I was standing outside a dive bar, waiting in line and there was this cute girl behind me and my friend, just sort of hanging out. Me and her started chatting, all fluff, she probably even initiated. We get to the door and show the bouncer our id's, I move my arm behind her to indicate for her to go in first, I doubt I'll even see her again at this point. Somehow, she misinterprets and thinks I'm putting my arm around her and she sort of bows into it, saying, "My aren't we confident?" I go with it, and the rest of the night, she tags along with me like a puppy dog as I do nothing interesting but drink with her and have some not very stimulating conversation; I demonstrate zero game. She even comes home with me at closing time and spends the night.

Second story. At one point I'm in strange place in town at a house party where the only thing I can drink is straight vodka. I hook up with this girl named Kelly because I show her a little interest and it doesn't look like she's going to get any other prospects (it was her choice). We make out in the backyard, then move into the bathroom. Lots of foreplay, no action, she leaves me with massive blueballs by the end of the night. Months later, I'm at another party and a friend is talking to a girl in the darkened kitchen. I have half a bottle of vodka in my pocket (big pockets). He introduces me to her, "This is Kelly." I say, "Oh, I know Kelly," and put my arm around her. She is mine the rest of the night. We talk about movies, reminisce about that party where she gave me blueballs, and I finally take her home at the end of the night. Funny thing is, when I wake up sober in the morning, I realize this girl is much thinner than the Kelly I previously hooked up with, has different color hair, and looks NOTHING like her. Total. Mistaken. Identity.

So here's the point. I built zero attraction with either of these girls, but soon as I deployed the claw, they were utterly mine. There was no game, I was awkward, hell- I must have sounded crazy to the second girl because we had never met before and she STILL went along with it and played it off; god bless her. I haven't tried it since, but I honestly don't know how else to explain my success those two nights. Anyone else played with the claw with ridiculous results? Next time I go out, I'll do a field test and post the results.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:15 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Fine, I'll reply to my own topic. Field test 1: met a girl in a coffee shop, blind date essentially. She was at the counter about the order, I walk up, say hi, and deploy the claw. Immediate attraction. We fluff at a table for an hour, no kino, and I tell her I have to go meet some friends. Outside, facing each other, place my hands on her hips, she puts hers on my shoulders. Walk her home, some good making out and I split. Good stuff.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:06 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Yeah it's heaps powerful!

I haven't used it in a while but last time I used it on this girl, she suddenly opened up to me heaps more so its pretty amazing haha

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:12 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I never really paid a serious attention to this, but ill field test it the time i go out.
When putting this down, imo, I think its activating her emotional circuitry responding to the "dominance" effect when you wrap your hand around her, which shes hardwired to be attracted to.

I also think there is more beyond though. In some cultures touching a stranger is a no no, and in other, its a casual thing which will not create something particular. Point is, some women won't let you wrap them right after you open them, while others will do.

Good thing you brought it up i gotta try it now :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:52 am 
PUA Forum Leader

As far as I know, this kind of touching is totally acceptable in most western societies. I could see it backfiring in China, India, or the middle east, though. Something about attitudes toward women or something.

But anyway. Field test 2: met a girl for putt putt. Deployed claw when we were looking at game options. No perceptible reaction. She asked interview questions the entire time we played. Decided I needed a time buffer before moving to the next level since it had only been 30 minutes. Decided on a movie (stupid, stupid, STUPID. Don't do this unless you're already kissing! It did make a good time buffer and I didn't have to interact anymore, though [but if you're with a girl you don't really want to interact with, you should really end the date]). Made out in her car, played with titties. Was told she's not that kind of girl, but she was definitely into it and texted me the next day for more. Not sure if the claw did anything; probably did.

Field test 3: met a girl for coffee again. Waited for her outside, claw deployed when she got close enough. She put her arm behind my back and sunk into me a little. Perfect IOI. Fluffed for 2 hours, (1 hour too long), no kino as per my usual. Put my arm around her walking her back to her car, strong IOI still. Good make out, my face+her huge titties=good first date. Was told she's not that kind of girl, made tentative plans for sunday night.

So anyway. Per my experience, you should always put your arm around a girl when you're meeting her for something conceivably romantic or on a day two. Do this within the first minute. If it's a stranger at a bar, you could probably do it within 5-15 minutes. It would probably take a lot longer if it's a stranger in a regular social setting, like at a bookstore or something. Dunno. I find the sooner you do it, the stronger it is, the more likely you'll make a strong impression on the girl. I keep my arm around her as long as it's comfortable and she reciprocates/ leans into it.

This is a totally casual thing, not the end of the world if she stays rigid. Last time this failed for me was when I deployed it after leaving a movie. I think it was because I waited too long. Got an LJBF later, too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:23 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Post subject: Re: Power of the claw!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:16 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
......"Oh, I know Kelly," and put my arm around her. .......and I finally take her home at the end of the night. Funny thing is, when I wake up sober in the morning, I realize this girl is much thinner than the Kelly I previously hooked up with, has different color hair, and looks NOTHING like her. Total. Mistaken. Identity.

Hahahaaa... Cracked me up !!!!

I'll test the Claw theory tonite, interesting

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:02 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Why no kino??!!??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:05 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Are you sure you didn't built attraction before using "THE CLAW" ???

That's worth a try!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:08 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Seriously, no kino? could you please explain this?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:19 am 
Dedicated Member

come to think of it... there is something to it, some time ago I was at this party sat and was chatting to a girl on the other side of a table, another girl sat near me and blabbed about something, I put my stretched my arm on the couch and the girl (the new one) probably saw it as an invitation and sat right under it and after a time was all over me

it's probably got something to do with confidence and "going caveman"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:11 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

THE ROCKSTAR CLAW

CLAWWWWWWWWW

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:58 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

The claw is seriously gold. I literally opened a 4-girl set (Girls from the other school) at a highschool basketball game just by using it.

Turned out great and I n-closed within a minute.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:56 am 
Quote:
lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:01 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

You should use kino, I just don't, not very well practiced. The fact that I still get to motor boat girls at the end of the night without using other kino demonstrates how strong claw kino is. I was talking to these girls over the internet and text for less than a week, I doubt any real attraction was built beforehand.