The Fuck Buddy - good idea or bad?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:16 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

My friend....we have all had these girls in our lives....go ahead man!!!

one thing to say...

Do-Don't-Tell

simple as that :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:18 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

You get different reactions here. First off its degrading to women, especially if she's interested in you, and if you degrade women you'll never get better than a "HB5" with a low self-esteem. If your a sexual driving maniac that just wants sex, do what you do. But if your trying to establish a better relationship with someone your attracted to, i'd stay away with a "fuck buddy".

I know the chicks i slept with because I was drunk or fightin with my gf were the worst to be with. The sex with the chicks i cared about was ten times more fulfilling. You don't need to use a girl for practice, stop waisting her time. Go find someone you want to be with, get some confidence, and be with her. If you hit a three month drought your a reborn again virgin, thats fine. But if a chick your interested in finds out you have a "fuck buddy" your stock goes way way down.

To me if your having sex with someone you don't want to, for practice, your self esteem is low too. So now you have a girl and a guy with low self esteem. Instead of being with someone you dont want to, take that energy and focus into finding someone you actually want to be around.

Drop the FB, enjoy the time with yourself and reflecting on yourself, its okay to hit a drought, and when a chick you enjoy comes along, you'll be a happy dude

~the kid~

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:58 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I live by high standards. FBs can be nice, but you have to draw the line somewhere. Some guys have emotional problems when dealing with FBs. They end up regretting what they did because with most FBs, you don't really have anything more than a shallow, sexual connection with a woman. If shallow sex is your thing, then go for it(but aim higher.. like 7s and 8s). Otherwise, it's healthier to establish some kind of connection with whoever you're fucking.

Good hunting. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:54 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

FBs from 6 and up..

Keep it straight with them though. "Just Sex."
BEFORE you fuck them..

Negotiating after sex is fucked up, and if she doesn't accept you've got a can of emotional mess in front of you..

So, Be straight up ahead of time, then if she declines, LJBF her.
If she accepts: put on Condom -> fuck.

It shouldn't be harder than that.
But FBs tend to decline after a few months.... and you always have the possibility she finds a BF, in which case you'll put her on ice, and if he leaves you thaw her again.
Just be clear from the start.
that's the only important credential.

Though if she's hot HB7,5 or more.. It's probably gonna suck a little if she gets a BF.... It did for me, but hey; then you go out and get 5 girls # and see if they are future FBs.

cheers! ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:39 am 
New to MPUA Forum

My advice would be this: Ditch the sex. Just because you may BE desperate it doesn't mean that you have to ACT desperate.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 5:06 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

I had once a girlfriend. After our relationship broke, we became fuck buddies. We couldn't stand our mutual habits, visions, we couldn't share our lives. But thou we had both wonderful sex and didn't want to lose it. However, from the time perspective, it was a mistake. We actually have loved each other and that made it harder to definitely go apart and start new life.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 6:49 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

So, you open a set and your target is an HB9. You give her the PUA business, take her back to your place and fuck each other’s brains out. You enjoy it so much, she becomes your FB – she’s so hot you’re happy to chill with her in public, hang out together regularly and fuck almost all the time. Sounds like a fucking girlfriend to me. Leave that plate half-full by taking the meat and leaving the greens.