Extremly simple newbie night game method

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 63 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 1:51 pm 

Back in January I posted my Advanced Guide to Night Game which can be found here: advanced-guide-to-night-game-vt155903.html

The following is my newbie friendly method. Its simple and easy to follow.

In the following method, the example club opens at 10 and closes at 2. Lets get right to it.

1) Look fresh. Dress well, be groomed, don't smell like a trash can.

2) Arrive at the club 2 - 3 hours before close. Personally, I would arrive around 11 if the club closes at 2.

3) Social and fun. For the first few hours DO NOT focus on pick up/seduction. This is social time. Its important that you start being social immediately. Doing so will build up momentum and will help you not be in your head. Move around and talk to everyone! If you have chemistry with any of the girls you can ask for her number but remember, don't worry about being seductive right now. Just be normal and social. Also, DO NOT USE PU OPENERS. You can start conversations with a simple "hows it going?"

4) Turn seductive. About an hour before close its time to turn seductive. By now you should have talked to at least 20 attractive women. Its now time to start approaching everyone of them. Openers don't matter at this point because "your in." You have already talked to them so its no big deal. Just walk up to them.

Now, repeat all of the below steps with every woman until you pull one. Also, be sure to read my escalation guide if you need help with escalation. It can be found here: esp-model-of-escalation-vt97891.html

5) Approach one of the chicks you were social with in the beginning. After 5 minutes max start giving her sexual eye contact and light flirting.

6) If she responds positively to your sexual escalation then isolate her. If she doesn't respond to well then go back to being social and five minutes later turn it sexual again. If she responds well the second time, isolate her. If she doesn't respond well then go approach another chick you were social with.

7) Once isolated continue to escalate like I outlined in my escalation guide.

8) If the girl seems to be VERY into you than go ahead and go for the pull. If she still needs some "warming up" then work on building a connection while you escalate. Talk to her about her passions and keep giving her sexual eye contact and using sexualized physical game. Keep in mind the club will be closing soon.

9) At close, whatever girl your talking too, attempt to pull. Tell her to come to your after party. Just come up with any excuse. She will know what you mean.

10) If the club is closing and you have no women let to approach, go out and run some nightime street game. Night time street game after close is the EASIEST way to pull a chick for a SNL. Women from all the clubs and bars will be outside (drunk) either walking home or trying to get a taxi. Approach every attractive girl you see and run my "Quick Strike" method on them. You can find that here: the-quick-strike-method-of-closing-women-vt86332.html

Thats pretty much all there is too it. Follow this guide and after a little practice you should get laid quite a bit. After a while you will get better and you will be able to follow my advanced guide (link to it is at the top of the article) and be pulling more regularly.

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 4:47 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Awesome stuff again. Did you ever finish that PDF you were putting together for your Nightgame Blueprint?

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 8:34 pm 

Quote:
Awesome stuff again. Did you ever finish that PDF you were putting together for your Nightgame Blueprint?
I did. Pm me.