looking for a good idea for the moment after the opener

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 64 guests
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:29 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

After opening the set, when you get the social hook , what routines do you guys think would be the best for having the whole group interested. I normally have used mind tests and so , but then when i get alone with the girl it will seem as if all my game would depend on psicology. Do you have any routine you can recommend for that moment?

Zenit

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:04 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

read xfman material. :D

Last edited by jacked on Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:08 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

i dont know what would have the whole group entertained as im yet to find that myself however have you considered using the cube on a girl when she's on her own? it can be quite an intimate game that unravels the process of getting to know each other quite quickly

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:13 pm 

I run a DHV story after the opener.

A1: Opener
A2: Female to Male (Neg's DHV, etc...)
A3: Male to Female
Quote:
Don't let the girls finish their comments about your opener just move on to another topic , maybe a DHV story a Magic trick anything that keep them interested or you can just ask something about them... And later on you can say , YOu were saying something about (your opener in this case:)who lies more , if you want and repeat , let her end and move into another topic or routine. Isolate her and begin with A3 : Male to Female.
*Note: You start using NEG's in A2

My website: www.pualife.webs.com

New TWITTER account: http://twitter.com/xfman1

Facebook: xf_pua@hotmail.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:16 pm 

Quote:
i dont know what would have the whole group entertained as im yet to find that myself however have you considered using the cube on a girl when she's on her own? it can be quite an intimate game that unravels the process of getting to know each other quite quickly
Yeah, Feel free to do it , is one of the best routines ever to create a connection; in other words , to make the girl think you know here from years , like an old friend , so she can feel comfortable with you.

My website: www.pualife.webs.com

New TWITTER account: http://twitter.com/xfman1

Facebook: xf_pua@hotmail.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:36 am 
New to MPUA Forum

This worked for me last night....

I said "I have a confession to make"

They were intrigued.

I explained "Well, my friend and I were playing a little game and you were all contestants. We had to guess your profession/age/fav tv show/cat-dog person/whatever just by looking at you"

They loved it and then they played the same game in return.

The best thing about it is, it doesn't have to be a lie. You can genuinely play the game before opening.

The problem is they hang around like a bad smell all night wanting to be entertained some more.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:39 am 

Quote:
This worked for me last night....

I said "I have a confession to make"

They were intrigued.

I explained "Well, my friend and I were playing a little game and you were all contestants. We had to guess your profession/age/fav tv show/cat-dog person/whatever just by looking at you"

They loved it and then they played the same game in return.

The best thing about it is, it doesn't have to be a lie. You can genuinely play the game before opening.

The problem is they hang around like a bad smell all night wanting to be entertained some more.
old-dead-threads-everyone-read-this-vt20753.html
Click that and read it.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]