Got over a lot of inner game

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 47 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:18 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Hey what's up guys? I've finally got over whatever hurdle it was with a big deal of my inner game. Not saying i can now approach any girl i want w/o any internal fluctuations...but i'm at ease with talking to everyone. If a girl approaches me....if a girl is getting gas while i'm working, people who are also employees at their jobs. I believe i MUST be showing a lot more confidence with being enthused with my manner of speaking, really not caring to keep a conversation going on and on and on.....when i hit that stepping stone(whenever it was) i now believe i listen a lot better because i'm not always thinking "what should i say next?".

That being said, do i have to still incorperate other aspects of the game to show disinterest? What if i'm just interested in talking to whomever? I really don't see why i should purposely show a beautiful girl IOD and body language facing away from her if my BL is positive with everyo ne i meet. Do you think IOD's are a necessity? Or is it actually worthwhile to simply be open to everyone? Granted i'm still going to banter/neg/DHV/kino/heavy eye contact....although not consciously...i now naturally do these things which is kinda cool(still not where i want to be with the EC though).

What do you guys think? Any advice?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:26 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

IOD's are used to show a disinterest because beautiful girls are shown IOI's all the time. This is just a way to get her to chase you in a sense. Its just not the norm for her and that causes curiosity. And yes, it is somewhat necessary.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:21 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: mjulian211
One part of my inner game that has really helped me out with IOD question is to not have ANY expectations of who the girl is, or where the set is going. Just be. just talk to her, listen to her, laugh, have a good time, and treat her like you would any other dude or person in your life, give her the respect the she is a woman, and just be the strong, outgoing man that you know you are.

No expectation my friend...seriously that has worked wonders on my game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:05 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
One part of my inner game that has really helped me out with IOD question is to not have ANY expectations of who the girl is, or where the set is going. Just be. just talk to her, listen to her, laugh, have a good time, and treat her like you would any other dude or person in your life, give her the respect the she is a woman, and just be the strong, outgoing man that you know you are.

No expectation my friend...seriously that has worked wonders on my game.
Hey sorry for bump, but if you do that, how does escalating work into this?

Post subject: orpsvkgu
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:39 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

va loans interest rates <a href="https://currentmortgagerates.us.com">current va refinance rates</a> va mortgage rates current va mortgage rates current