"Why won't she see me again?"

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 15 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:29 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Women also have their own boxes and they aren't necessarily limited to four values or even contain the values that you have listed.

I agree, Jack. But as a dominant male, I set the frame. I do the choosing of who comes or goes in my life, not the woman.

Yes, there are always variables. But it always comes down to science. And that science is attraction. People who are attractive, and who remain attractive during a LTR, don't usually get dumped.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:36 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Quote:
Women also have their own boxes and they aren't necessarily limited to four values or even contain the values that you have listed.

I agree, Jack. But as a dominant male, I set the frame. I do the choosing of who comes or goes in my life, not the woman.

Yes, there are always variables. But it always comes down to science. And that science is attraction. People who are attractive, and who remain attractive during a LTR, don't usually get dumped.
This means absolutely nothing when it comes to what the post is about. You setting the frame doesn't mean that she's going to see you again.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:43 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
You setting the frame doesn't mean that she's going to see you again.

Not it doesn't guarantee that. but it does teach a man to adhere to his standards. And the better a man gets at this, the more women will behave around him as if he's the 9/10 on a pedestal.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:49 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Quote:
You setting the frame doesn't mean that she's going to see you again.

Not it doesn't guarantee that. but it does teach a man to adhere to his standards. And the better a man gets at this, the more women will behave around him as if he's the 9/10 on a pedestal.
It's almost like you're losing focus here. You give four values and that has nothing to do with setting standards. The four values appear more to ensure that you meet a woman's standards so that you'll be as attractive in as many ways as possible and keep improving so you don't lose her. The four values set no standards though.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:12 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Key is to give them a bit of bf (30% bf possibility) 70% lover vibe...
Haha...what's funny about this is that someone PM'd me one day asking about how I go about things and I gave them these exact same numbers except 30% bf and 70% player.

Good to see you posting again skills

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:19 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
The four values appear more to ensure that you meet a woman's standards so that you'll be as attractive in as many ways as possible and keep improving so you don't lose her. The four values set no standards though.

No, the four values are to keep men from becoming like most men:

Lonely fat asses, who masturabe alone their entire lives, or get stuck with unattractive wives.

It's 100% self-improvement for the man. It's focusing on what you can control. Too many creepy-ass PUA's talk about controlling women, hypnotics, and other nonsense, when the focus should be inward. That's the only real way to improve as a man, and succeed.

As Kendrick Lamar says in his kick ass conclusion (DUCKWORTH) to his latest kick ass album:

"It was always me vs the world
Until I found it's me vs me"

BOOM.

That's how a man becomes successful. In anything, including women.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:36 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Where’s a good guide to make a girl orgasm?
BUMP
this is my friend will:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHr-HyYp9TQ&t=1983s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6ITDLjrFOM
Thank you for the links Skills.

As an aside, I am surprised as to why Arch would rather engage in his 100th argument with Jack and give me the cold shoulder refusing to offer any further detail on one of his pillars.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:47 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:

As an aside, I am surprised as to why Arch would rather engage in his 100th argument with Jack and give me the cold shoulder refusing to offer any further detail on one of his pillars.
Sorry bro, good point.

No could shoulder intended!

check out this book for technique and evolving your bedroom game:

I Love Female Orgasm: An Extraordinary Orgasm Guide by Dorian Solot.

For understanding that women are just as crazy horny as men, and to understand their fantasies:

My Secret Garden by Nancy Friday.

Both books are by women, and contain numerous scientific studies.

Women are not these fragile princesses that most men think they are. They love dirty sex. I'll also employ my "shocking honesty" when I bed a woman for the first time. I'll talk dirty to her, first night. I'll establish my open sexual mind, and my dominance immediately, and tell her she's a dirty little whore for spreading her legs so fast while we're having sex, etc, cal lher a "bad girl", etc. It;s not disrespectful if it's dirty bedroom talk. Brazen is what brings them back....that rush of blood, the adrenaline, the intensity. when you bore women, they stop texting you. But don't look at it as boring them, look at is as making sure YOU are entertained by your honesty.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:00 am 
The Grand Puba

The problem with this thread is the claim that a woman won't see you again because you are lacking one of the 4 values at high levels and those 4 values override anything that a woman would find about you that is incompatible or normally a deal breaker. Those are absolutes. Once you start talking about absolutes in pickup, that is the moment that you lose all credibility because there are no absolutes. You're smart enough to realize that you oversold it and that's why you've backpedaled somewhat from your original post.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:01 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Jack, you're reaching now. but good talk otherwise!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:06 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
How is it reaching? These are your words.
Quote:
You have to have provided at least ONE of those values, at a very high level for socially valuable women to return to you (IE, women who are fit), or want to see you in person multiple times.
Quote:
By improving in the four values, you'll override differences simply because a woman is totally attracted to you.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:55 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
Quote:
How is it reaching? These are your words.
Quote:
You have to have provided at least ONE of those values, at a very high level for socially valuable women to return to you (IE, women who are fit), or want to see you in person multiple times.
Quote:
By improving in the four values, you'll override differences simply because a woman is totally attracted to you.
Quoted as the forum seems to be having issues

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:59 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Thanks for the initial post Arch, I enjoyed reading it.

I may be slightly off here but I constantly get the feeling when reading Jack & Arch's back and forths like Jack is a disgruntled ex lover of his. Like a Jack Russell nibbling at your heels.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:26 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Thanks for the initial post Arch, I enjoyed reading it.

I may be slightly off here but I constantly get the feeling when reading Jack & Arch's back and forths like Jack is a disgruntled ex lover of his. Like a Jack Russell nibbling at your heels.
It would be better if you could point out where I'm wrong about what I say when it comes to the post. There is a guy that says he had all of the values Arch stated and he said that Arch was wrong. It all sounds cool but it just isn't realistic advice.