Is talking Self-improvement/spiritual with woman a DLV?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 61 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:26 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

always been into self improvement, into energy and understand how to help traumas using tapping and enegry techniques.

Just wandered if talking about this with a girl/showing/helping her could be a DLV as it maybe indicates that I myself have/had issues I previously needed to help?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:33 am 
PUA Forum Leader

No DLV at all. It's mysterious to them and interesting. It's cool to them.

Let's say the guy is into action figure toys or comics, and talks to the girl about that in a passionate manner she is going to buy in because you are speaking with conviction and you don't care what ppl think of your hobbies or skills etc.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:56 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
always been into self improvement, into energy and understand how to help traumas using tapping and enegry techniques.

Just wandered if talking about this with a girl/showing/helping her could be a DLV as it maybe indicates that I myself have/had issues I previously needed to help?
If a woman is too spiritual and talks about energy to me then yeah, it's a DLV. But that's because I'm entirely non spiritual.
If I were, it'd be a DHV.

It's basic compatibility OP. But if you're talking about objective, and not subjective, self improvement, then no, no woman is ever going to think "Wow this guy is so driven. Such a winner. Who the fuck wants to date that?"

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:53 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

I mean it isn't real, but hell women love mystical fictional bs.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:50 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:

Girls love that shit. Unless you're really talking down and saying a lot of negative things about yourself, it will either be neutral or a DHV

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:02 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

If that's what you like and the way you speak about is passionate, a girl will listen. Especially if she likes you.

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this ... his%20game