How do you, personally, meet people you date and/or fuck?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 57 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:37 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

The thing about this is that it boils down a your preference and what works for you. So, for the questions below what would you have said, say, 5 years ago or so vs now? Why has it changed and how much of a difference is there in the change? Was it a change in focus or something in your life than just changed it?

I guess one of the main sticking points here is that no one is the same, what works for you might be a hindrance for me that makes me feel awkward and out of place and vice versa.

What are the meeting scenarios you have an automatic ban on?

What about things you very intentionally do to meet someone to potentially have sex with and/or date?

Do you subtly go out of your way to meet someone new, but nothing too extreme? e.g. Making sure when you go to a concert or something of the sort you dress in such a way to attract the attention of someone you'd be interested in, but the reason you're going out isn't specifically to meet someone, you just figured since it's a possibility you might as well dress nice too for that option.

Do you have a specific hangout where you get higher odds than other places that you like to frequent?

Do you have some kinda gimmick you employ to attract someone to yourself? e.g. Wearing something interesting so people will ask questions about it and start a convo, playing the same 3 chords on your acoustic guitar out in the courtyard of the dorms to attract those who are fascinated by your very basic musical talents, Driving around in your convertible sports car are that special hangout, etc.

Or maybe you don't really put a whole lot of effort into it aside for dressing nice and going about life. If that's the case what are some of the more consistent circumstances you've met someone where things "just happened" with you, obviously, putting in no effort to meet anyone?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:12 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

no takers...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:10 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Five years ago I first learned pickup. I was very experimental and clumsy back then with it. But that helped to get me out and expose me to opportunities and find out what didn't work and why.

I usually just try to dress nice and look cool and seize an opportunity if and when it presents itself. A lot of the gimmicky stuff is too try hard and doesn't actually work as well as just acting normal and laying down solid natural game on a girl by being direct and escalating like an alpha male would.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:57 pm 
Dedicated Member

This question is largely about your goals and where you are in your life.

There are some guys who are all about going out and doing tons of approaches. I don't really do that anymore. I did that once upon a time when I was new, but now I put myself first meaning I go out to have fun and do something I want to first, not looking to find anyone. If there is a woman I see I'm in the mood to approach, I'll go for it.

If I go out and approach, I think it's best to go where there will be a lot of people like a mall, an event or such. Alcohol makes women horny... If I was looking to just hook I'd go to a place where there is alcohol.

Tonight for example, I'm going to a Latin dance class and then to a Jazz festival. I met my last GF at one of the Jazz festivals here.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:08 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
This question is largely about your goals and where you are in your life.

There are some guys who are all about going out and doing tons of approaches. I don't really do that anymore. I did that once upon a time when I was new, but now I put myself first meaning I go out to have fun and do something I want to first, not looking to find anyone. If there is a woman I see I'm in the mood to approach, I'll go for it.

If I go out and approach, I think it's best to go where there will be a lot of people like a mall, an event or such. Alcohol makes women horny... If I was looking to just hook I'd go to a place where there is alcohol.

Tonight for example, I'm going to a Latin dance class and then to a Jazz festival. I met my last GF at one of the Jazz festivals here.
I like this, cause I personally just go where I feel comfortable and try to arrange situations to bring people I'm interested in to such a place e.g. I've been walking around by the river walk just because I like to do it, but I make sure I'm dressed nice when I do. While walking and playing poke'mon go I've met a few people who're pretty cool and I invited them to a party I'm throwing. I'm more comfortable at my house and at a party setting, so I am bringing the girls to me.

So guys hear me say I prefer not to be in a situation I'm not comfortable in and doing approaches and they say I'm making excuses. Well, no, I'm not having fun in that situation and it makes dating frustrating and feel like work vs being at a music festival I like, an anime con, a pool party I'm hosting, etc. where I'm more relaxed and in a more relaxed state I do better.

I never go out with the specific goal of doing approaches and I try to avoid cold approaches.