Trying to figure out why she said that..

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 63 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:43 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Last edited by champyboy on Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:08 pm 
The Grand Puba

This is easy. She was having fun, but she didn't feel the connection. Guys make out with women because they feel a connection, but women may not feel that same connection but still make out with you. I sort of wrote about this in a different thread, but just to break it down...women search for companionship or passion when they decide on a guy. You didn't give her either. When I hear that you've made out on the end of the date, that means that there was not enough passion to "sweep her off of her feet" during the date and whatever you shown her regarding your personality, you didn't give her anything special to want to latch onto you(your attractive but nonsexual values as a man).

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:59 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

What Jack said.

But I'll add one thing OP. Fact that she was so straight up with you is to be appreciated. Most women would've taken the flake.

However, her message was clear, and you guys need to stop wanting/trying to save everything. It makes you look desperate. She said she's not interested. Appreciate her honesty, take it for what it is and move on.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:25 pm 
The Grand Puba

Worst thing you can do is delete your original post after people take the time to help you out. Then others only see an answer without a question and it ends up being a waste of time for those who took the time out to respond. But here's the original post
Quote:
so I was in a date with this girl on friday night, and it was very good and everything then we went to dance and we were dancing and all good and then I went to drop her at her place and we were making out and shit and then that's how it ended and she said she really had a good time..

Now today I messaged her how's her shcuelde for this week and she said x and y and then I said alright this weekend I am in some camping thing so how about we meet today or wedensday,, and then she's sending me this:

" Have fun at the camping ",

" I had a great time with you the other night and really like you, but I dont feel this has a future.
" I hope you can understand where I'm coming from and we can stay friends and dancing buddies regardlessly "

I'm kinda surprised to be honest.. I want to try and save it.. you surely were in a similar situation and there must be something I can try and do to persuade her otherwise : ) open for your suggestions.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:44 pm 
Read My Book

Quote:
so I was in a date with this girl on friday night, and it was very good and everything then we went to dance and we were dancing and all good and then I went to drop her at her place and we were making out and shit and then that's how it ended and she said she really had a good time..

Now today I messaged her how's her shcuelde for this week and she said x and y and then I said alright this weekend I am in some camping thing so how about we meet today or wedensday,, and then she's sending me this:

" Have fun at the camping ",

" I had a great time with you the other night and really like you, but I dont feel this has a future.
" I hope you can understand where I'm coming from and we can stay friends and dancing buddies regardlessly "

I'm kinda surprised to be honest.. I want to try and save it.. you surely were in a similar situation and there must be something I can try and do to persuade her otherwise : ) open for your suggestions.
I'll respond to the quoted post thanks to Jackzero.

You guys really think some girl is going to find your post on a PUA forum under the name champyboy an be able to prove or assume its you? Like what are the Odds. If she does.. So What? Whats she going to do then?

Im in agreement with Jack.. A lot of these things however could be avoided if you guys learn to take the chill pill after the first date. Just cool it.. If you want to shoot her a message the next day cool, but you don't have to force another meet up right away. Feel the vibe out, chat a little first. When guys get pushy like that, girls get pully.

She's asking you politely to respect her decision and you're asking us how can you disrespect it. Think about that. Theres no real investment here; its one girl you saw ONE TIME. Give her space. She may come back, she may not, but cool it for now.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:03 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
You guys really think some girl is going to find your post on a PUA forum under the name champyboy an be able to prove or assume its you? Like what are the Odds. If she does.. So What? Whats she going to do then?
lol! Agreed. I've been wanting to say this for a while.

Quote:
Im in agreement with Jack.. A lot of these things however could be avoided if you guys learn to take the chill pill after the first date. Just cool it.. If you want to shoot her a message the next day cool, but you don't have to force another meet up right away. Feel the vibe out, chat a little first. When guys get pushy like that, girls get pully.
Yep.