Why Some Awkward Guys Get Laid

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 54 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 2:27 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Recently, I’ve become aware of an archetype of men who regularly hook up with attractive women, and at first I thought I was seeing outliers, exceptions to the rule. These men didn’t have ‘game’, they weren’t cool, charismatic, or more physically attractive than most guys. Over time, I realized that the one quality this archetype of men has is disproportionately valuable in dating.

Let’s call this call this archetype of man the awkward aggressive, he has a couple standout traits. First, he’s socially uncalibrated, he’s not a social butterfly by traditional standards. Second, he’s aggressive with women, he lives and breathes the Glen Gary Glen Ross mindset, “Always Be Closing.” If you’re in the group as him interacting with women, sometimes you’ll cringe. He’ll invite the girls to an ‘afterparty’ out of the blue, make the women uncomfortable, and keep persisting despite their obvious discomfort.

Before I noticed the results they were getting, I avoided awkward aggressives, and I certainly didn’t think of them as role models or potential mentors in any way. But I kept noticing the same pattern play out, again and again. A pattern that bothered me to my fucking core.

These awkward aggressive pulled high quality girls. Not only that, they were among the guys who got the most impressive results of any ‘pick up’ guys I had met. I had put years of effort into learning to be more socially intelligent, charismatic, and vulnerable, yet these guys, who were if anything, anti-charismatic, were sleeping with higher quality women than I was. Was I going about dating all wrong?

Yes and no. Learning to be more charismatic certainly helps, not only will women be more attracted to you, but your social interactions will be more enjoyable in general. However, the first and most essential step to getting an abundant dating life isn’t developing a winning personality, it’s something awkward aggressive guys intuitively understand, and it’s something most guys don’t pay nearly enough attention to.

Dating is a number game, and anyone who says it isn’t, is flat out wrong. Now, the number in question isn’t how many approaches you do. It’s more of a formula involving your attractiveness and how many women you attempt to close, it looks like this A x .03C= R

A= Overall Attractiveness (looks, status, charisma, etc) (Rated as a 1-10) C= Number of attempted closes R=Results (The numbers are estimations, what they represent is most important)

If your attractiveness is below average, say a 6. And you attempt 10 closes in one weekend. The ‘math’ would look like this, 6 x .03(10) =R This becomes: R=.9 meaning you’ll sleep with nine/tenths of a girl (she’s missing a hand, perhaps).

Okay, I was kidding about the hand. Now, obviously, this is far from an exact science, but these variables are what determine results. Now, to clarify, what I mean by attempted closes, is how many times you try to bring a girl somewhere sex can happen. Getting a number doesn’t count as an attempted close.

There’s a couple valuable takeaways from looking at game this way. One, sure, attractiveness matters a lot, but if you’re highly attractive you won’t get any results without real attempts at closing.

And, although that may seem obvious, that’s the mistake I see. I know several highly attractive guys, who just don’t pull the trigger, I have a friend who’s a 6’3 Olympian swimmer, and he gets lots of opportunities, but he doesn’t attempt the close, and women fuck some other guy who’s willing to do so.

Another guy I know is extremely attractive, but he’s terrified of getting rejected. On the rare occasion, he does go out, he ejects from interactions with women who clearly like him because he gets nervous.

On the other hand, an unattractive awkward aggressive, will get rejected all the time, and most women won’t like him. But the formula works in his favor, relatively few girls will sleep with him, but he tries to close every girl he has a substantial interaction with, and some of them are down.

Awkward aggressive shouldn’t be getting more results than most other guys, but they do. And this reveals a truth about guys who try to improve their dating life. Most of them rarely attempt to close a girl, they might get numbers or makeouts, etc. But few guys take the necessary steps to lead an interaction towards sex. Because of this, guys who are awkward often get better results than the guys who actually have the qualities most women want.

If you’re socially awkward, and relatively attractive, this means, that even now, if you learn to genuinely attempt to lead interactions towards sex, you can get results. If you are traditionally attractive, this means that the results you could get are incredible, but you must radically change your strategy if you’re not getting those results now.

Women have just as much of an emotional desire for sex as men do, and a good percentage of women are open to having casual sex with some guy they just met at a club. But women, almost always, will only go home with a man who takes the responsibility of the interaction. He has to lead it towards sex, because culturally, women feel ashamed to do so. Often times, the only men who will take the necessary responsibility are men who are fairly awkward, but if she wants dick, oftentimes that’s enough for her.

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 4:57 am 
PUA Forum Leader

You could sum it up just by saying that the guys who continually escalate are the ones who do better at f-closing.

A lot of naturals do this, and have relatively weak game if you go by the books. But results are all that really matters. They make a lot of mistakes and miss out and blunder on many opportunities, however, they are always trying to close and aggressively physically escalate.

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 3:47 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

They have game, and it works. Go fuckin figure. Being introverted isn't a personality flaw for one, so you don't actually have to dominate a social setting to get laid. The rest of the post reeks of new age pickup garbage you may find around here that basically tells guys they have to be James Bond smooth to stand a chance.

Old fashioned practiced game can work, shocking I know...

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 7:37 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
You could sum it up just by saying that the guys who continually escalate are the ones who do better at f-closing.
He could have summed it up like that but he plagiarised from Reddit. I'm in agreement of the guy saying you don't have to be James Bond. The simple fact is Pick-Up isn't smooth, there are loads of obstacles and if there weren't nobody would be wanking.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/com ... _get_laid/

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 7:45 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
LMAO...caught red handed.

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 12:08 am 
New to MPUA Forum

plagiarised my own post from reddit?

Anyway, I think the whole idea of tl;dr is stupid, reading a sentence, even if it contains some profound truth is going to affect how you think, you need context and examples.

You could sum up all of game by saying, approach a lot of women, escalate, and learn to calibrate from your rejections. But would reading this help anyone? No, of course it wouldn't, because the mind needs to understand how and why something works to really be able to work with it.

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 9:46 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Self-Plagiarism is a thing

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 4:55 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

I opened a similar thread to this one, my drinking buddies jobless and smelly are pulling girls and yes one of you mentioned in my thread that probably those chicks were not models but they are still getting laid.
that is truth they are not models but they are still pulling girls, like I said in my thread there is nothing to learn from them, they don't have game, social skills but still chicks are following them, texting them even paying their phone bills, for me is a puzzle...my only conclusion is that they both are naturals and chicks feel attracted to them somehow.

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 3:36 am 
PUA Forum Leader

A lot of chicks are attracted to losers and intimidated by guys who are doing well, look good, and know how to game. That's why I always say that chicks need to know how to be gamed, that way they can attract and keep good guys. When they have no idea how game works or what a quality guy should be like or behave like, they just settle for any horny asshole that gives them attention. Then they get pregnant at 20 and become baby mamas and have a lifelong skewed perception of men because all they've ever known is guys with poor game and little to offer.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:46 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Isn't "awkward" a bit subjective though? Some girls might not like the direct, outcome-based and somewhat polarising behaviour, while others might find it refreshing and appealing, therefore being able to relate and not really considering the person "awkward". Hence, still being able to "get laid" even if it doesn't make sense from your perspective. Each to their own... instead of focusing too much on others and analysing their personality/approach to attract the people they want, perhaps find out more about yourself and how to meet the kinds of people you want.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:23 pm 
Dedicated Member

The more you escalate the more likely you will be to close.

Even with good looks, most (not all) women will NOT approach. And when they DO approach, they will NOT be making most of the moves

(those on the lower to middle spectrum will be willing to, but usually the 7's and up will NOT be approaching or escalating)

I've lost girls to guys who were willing to move in, even though those girls were attracted to me!

I've also scooped girls from guys better looking than me because they were unwilling to pull the trigger and I wasn't.

The more you escalate, the more you'll close, once you are escalating PROPERLY.