JackZero's explanation of the 2 month rule

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 63 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 6:21 pm 
The Grand Puba

We can break down the two things that women desire from a man to find him sexually desirable. The first is passion. I'm not using the word passion as a sexual term. It's more of the positive emotional reaction to how you make her feel outside of anything that she can control. It's raw attraction. It's the desire to be around you and everything in her life is secondary.

The second desire is companionship. This is how the two of you get along in lifestyle and personality. It's the ability to share similar goals in life. Agreeing on how life should be lived. It's the emotional bond between the man and woman.

The thing about these two desires is that they live on different sides of the spectrum, especially in new relationships. Passion is fueled by uncertainty while companionship is predictable. In the beginning most women focus only on one of those aspects. It's the reason that so many women go after the guy that they know is no good(passion) or the reason that they'll go out with a guy to see where it goes(companion).

In the first two to three months women tend to be blinded by either the passion aspect or the companion aspect. Around that time is when that haze wears off and she starts evaluating that other need. A woman that has realized that only her passion need is being fulfilled will see a relationship with no future. A woman that is only getting the companionship aspect of a relationship satisfied will say that she doesn't feel the a spark.

So now you're probably asking, "Jack, how do I do both?" My answer would be, don't try. Just don't get into an exclusive relationship until at least three months goes by. She may push for one because either passion or companionship is being fulfilled in the moment. You may be blinded because she's cooking your food and giving you sex. At the end of two months your needs are probably going to be met while hers are not necessarily.

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 7:20 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
Just don't get into an exclusive relationship until at least three months goes by.
Minimum.

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 11:33 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Quote:
Just don't get into an exclusive relationship until at least three months goes by.
Minimum.
QFT

Not exactly in line with the rule, but guys remember this: until you are in a relationship, you are single. You don't stop doing this just because you went on two dates with a girl.

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 4:37 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

I agree with all that has been said

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this ... his%20game

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 11:34 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

These are wise words. It makes me think JackZero has lived a full life and is a 70 year old man

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 11:51 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
These are wise words. It makes me think JackZero has lived a full life and is a 70 year old man

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 4:55 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Really?

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 7:40 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Mindblowing post Jack.

To guys reading Jack's OP: If you can genuinely be a passionate companion she will sense this from the very start and give all the signs that she wants to be around you as much as can be. This is a good thing when you are cultivating abundance.

Forget what you were taught by society: Women are into men who other women are into.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:44 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Quote:
Minimum.
I once learned from Corey Wayne that people typically keep their "front" for the first 90 days or so. Obviously it's not factual, but I've kept it in mind ever since.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:47 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

I've always had a gut feeling whenever girls tried to rope me in the first month. You don't know each other enough to go exclusive. The ones that last are the ones that I actually end up the enjoying the most.

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this ... his%20game

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:02 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Great post Jack !