Giving Value...just like putting money in the Bank

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:03 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I got a wierd idea today; giving and reciving value is just like currency exchanges. They work just like money. You give value to invest in the interactions. When you recive value from the target, the investment pays off.

If we use the standard market model to value-exchanges we get something like this

The important thing here is the investment-demand graph.

Interest rates are just like money's price. So If the prices are high, people would invest little: cause money its expensive, you'll do better keeping it in the bank.

Back to getting girls:

So if value is expensive, two things will happen: people will work more to get it, and it will be scarce.

And if value is cheap, people will give and recive tons of it all the time, so there will be plenty, and people wont work a lot to get it.

So we have two scenarios that require two different strategies to get the most of them.

Value is expensive: Strategy 1

In this situation, people wont give value right away (bitch shields), so you have to invest on them first, but since the interest rates are high, the little value you give to the target/set will pay off a lot. If you over-invest the set will get creeped out cause nobody gives away something valuable for free unless there's a scam somewhere. Its important to act like you dont see value as a scarce resource (dont overdo cocky funny). So after you get some value from them (hook point) you have to gradually increase the value in the set to get the overall level of value in the market high, if you get a lot of value in the market thats just like building rapport. (to keep it smooth, use C&F only to tone it down).

Value is cheap: Strategy 2

This requires other plan. Girls will act friendly, and everybody is energized. Value exchanges everywhere. So giving value is not the smart thing to do, since there's a lot already. The right thing to do is: Cocky Funny. You dont give a lot of value, just enough to get to the hook point. And then you tease the girls. Since teasing is fun, they most likely will engage on the ball-busting: stopping value exchanges. The overall level of value will decrase, an since value is scarce again; you will start to give value to the target, making her work for it (gradually). The exchange between you and the target will build rapport.

Edit: If you think about the animation for a while you'll get some other insights about pick up, a lot of investment can improve other things too, try to get the analogy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:07 am 
PUA Forum Leader

mole. VERY analystic. i can see PU is a big part of your thoughts lol. And yes it does seem very similar - however it is a recurring pattern.
V1V :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:27 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
mole. VERY analystic. i can see PU is a big part of your thoughts lol. And yes it does seem very similar - however it is a recurring pattern.
My parents are paying for my education....I have to make the most of it...:lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:40 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

lucky you. when i get old enough for university im on my own lol. add me man,