text zoned (somewhat)

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 58 guests
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

Post subject: text zoned (somewhat)
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 6:26 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi guys! I should probably introduce myself at some point. Here's a short snip; I am not new to the game but didn't always know i was playing it. I've had what most guys would consider a lot of success with women. I read the game years ago and just now getting into new material. I'm here to improve and fill in the gaps (the material is definitely making my results more consistent).

I number closed a hot chick at the gym a couple weeks ago. Invited out early. She seems super down in person and responds nicely and immediately to my texts but does not initiate texts. She's asked for a rain check twice (with pretty solid reasons ie the snow here was great and she went snowboarding, i'm currently injured and can't ride) and i've extended the time i take to start texting again each time which seems to re-spark her interest. She friended me on facebook and i accused her of facebook stalking me from work, she replied "Busted! lol" ... i've forced her to qualify herself a couple times over text, example, i'm big on being outdoors, rock climbing, snowboarding etc, so i said, "are you one of those really girly girls?" she knows i'm into the outdoors etc, so she hooked and qualified explaining how she's outdoorsy etc. I get the vibe she's a bit prudish and very used to guys working hard for her (which i will not).

So i'm thinking of nexting her which i will still see her at the gym in a week or so when i get back into town so she might warm back up just from not hearing from me then seeing me. I'm going on other dates and getting other numbers, being sexually satisfied etc. Just curious how others would play this and if you see any gaps in my thinking on this.

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 8:35 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

I'd ignore her completely until she texts you first. Then go right for a the obvious sex invite at your place.

Not a fan of time wasters like this. In many cases these women have boyfriends, or have a LOT of guys after them, so they tend to give a lot of shit tests.

While some might classify this is devious or manipulative behavior, it's often strong, bitchy females looking for the ultimate alpha male. Or it's just bored women desperate to be taken out of the mundane.

Firm, direct invites can sometimes cut through the games. Even a shocking sexual text.

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 10:42 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

I think the most important thing is to not really be caring and continue to game other women, which is what you said you are doing. So that's good.

Ok, so she's on your facebook so you can post some high value pics of yourself out and about having fun or with other girls and she'll probably see them on her wall. Don't text her and wait to game her in person at the gym. That's one strategy.

Another would be to randomly text her things that don't really even need a reply. Could be DHV related or some humorous bullshit, doesn't really matter actually. The whole point is to keep you fresh in her mind while not showing any outcome dependence or telegraphing intent and neediness in your texts. She'll hopefully write back intrigued and ask "What happened?" or try to engage you about it. I would then either ignore her or delay your response and not give her much to work with. Make her want to know more about you and be curious about your life and wonder why you are not receptive to her the way ALL the other guys are.

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 12:57 am 

This does not belong in the lounge. Read the rules.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]