PUA Statistics

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 62 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

Post subject: PUA Statistics
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 8:23 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hi all,

As part of my degree, I was wondering if anyone would be willing to be a test subject? Basically at the moment I am doing research into the physiology of attraction, aka what men want and what women want. Now I'm a massive nerd when it comes to numbers and statistics, so I was hoping if someone could send me their basic stats, height, weight, body type, income, what you ware on a night etc, and compare that to their success rates on the type of game they do?

From that I basically want to have a look at what the most attractive men are, and then list it down, which can be then fed back into the community on what statistically makes your more attractive people.

If anyone is interested in taking part if they could just reply with their stats and how many women they approach, and how much of that will convert into a number close/getting laid etc.

Cheers!

Post subject: Re: PUA Statistics
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 11:27 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Yeah! Run stats based entirely on the stuff that game teachs us isn't all that important!

Nope.