Loosen up or stay sober

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 49 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

Sober or tipsy
Sober  59%  [ 10 ]
Tipsy  35%  [ 6 ]
Drunk  6%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 17
 Post subject: Loosen up or stay sober
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 9:42 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

These days I reserve gaming for parties it's the easiest place to do it and usually has the best results since people usually go to parties to enjoy themselves even in a Caligula kind of way. But one thing which I've tried to get a measure on is how much should I drink. I've had a few parties where I get drunk and admitted it wasn't a total failure but I didn't get a lay or even come close. Other times I seem to have faired better with 2-3 drinks under my belt. So I'm wondering what would happen if I was bone dry sober, would it be a case of the nerves win over and stunt me or would it help me to stay more in control. I have an incredibly small (6 person) party coming up and two of the people going are couples and me and the other single person have a bit of a back and forth which could prove interesting. What do you guys think to be the better tactic, loosened up or dry as a bone?

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 1:30 am 

You need to learn to be high energy without crutches or anything else. When you are able to go out and be yourself and get women and attention this is when your game is really getting to where it should be.

I love a beer as much as the next guy but I also know better too, as I used to use it to loosen up.. you need to learn to get good withoutdrinking.

Blogging again living life: http://www.Scienceofnaturalgame.com

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 9:41 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I wouldn't say it s a crutch I just want to find the right point where I'm having fun and not trying desperately hard to make conversation where it begins to just flow

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 3:29 pm 

Quote:
I wouldn't say it s a crutch I just want to find the right point where I'm having fun and not trying desperately hard to make conversation where it begins to just flow
well if your goal is just to go out and get faded then why are we talking about this?

Either you want to go out and meet women, or you want to go out and get drunk.

You need to get drunk to have fun? You don't know how to have fun without drinking or what?

I like to go out and have fun but I don't need a drink for that.

Blogging again living life: http://www.Scienceofnaturalgame.com

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 6:58 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

For me it's around five drinks where I'm a little extra social without being sloppy. Poetic is right if you can only game with alcohol, but if you want to drink it certainly doesn't automatically mean you are a coward or something.

The trick is you have to make sure that one drink is actually one drink. Your average party host doesn't know how to pour properly and you end up on your fifth run and coke that's really a double. Now that will fuck you up lol.

And if you rarely drink, cut that back to three or four. And remember it doesn't happen right away. A lotta people get wasted because they down a shot without realizing the effects aren't instantaneous so five minutes later they have another...

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 3:33 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:

If you need alcohol to "make it flow" it's a crutch.

Dominant males don't need to get drunk to talk to women. And they don't need to get drunk to have fun.

I'm not saying "never drink", but I'm also saying the bull elk doesn't need alcohol.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:01 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

I have stopped getting "drunk" or at least binge drinking this year. Too many consequences that I don't want to deal with the next day. I personally drink one drink for awhile and then have another. I eventually get tipsy but never drunk. I know how to have a good time without downing shots like the rest of the bar.

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this ... his%20game

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:01 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

My god id never want to invite you guys to a party. OP do what you gotta do to start approaching women. Who cares if you downed a six pack if your balls deep in a brunette afterwards?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:19 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

I've been in the game for over eight years now, have never drunk alcohol (apart from rare sips when girls insist I try their beverage), and will be continuing this trend indefinitely. It might be harder, but it's the ideal state to learn, grow and get results in my opinion.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:08 pm 
Dedicated Member

Not sure why everyone is ragging on the OP.

I game tipsy and sober (NEVER drunk) but some of my most memorable nights are when I'm tipsy.

I don't NEED alcohol to game but I do enjoy drinking moderately and I do think that at some level it helps with game for SOME people.

That being said I NEVER encourage anyone to get drunk, neither for game purposes or health purposes.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:42 pm 
King Among Mortals

This one was hard for me to comment on. Were as I've gamed sober, buzzed, tipsy, or completely shit faced. Alcohol is usually a factor for the 1st fuck fest. Most of the time it's at my place. It's natural I fix us some drinks. Then somebody ends up with rug burn and bite marks they weren't expecting.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:48 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
I've been in the game for over eight years now, have never drunk alcohol (apart from rare sips when girls insist I try their beverage), and will be continuing this trend indefinitely. It might be harder, but it's the ideal state to learn, grow and get results in my opinion.

If you never drink, how can you compare yourself sober vs drunk ?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:11 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I feel like some of us get so caught up in the "rules" or way of thinking per say that works for us. Some people find it very easy to approach and have a good time, while other may just be starting to come out of their shell and socialize more, where they may use booze as a "crutch".
Personally, I am just starting to learn about this lifestyle and about myself. So I tend to have a few drinks to just get comfortable. This is something I plan to work on and I hope to cut all alcohol off as I get more comfortable and confident in myself

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:13 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
I feel like some of us get so caught up in the "rules" or way of thinking per say that works for us. Some people find it very easy to approach and have a good time, while other may just be starting to come out of their shell and socialize more, where they may use booze as a "crutch".
Personally, I am just starting to learn about this lifestyle and about myself. So I tend to have a few drinks to just get comfortable. This is something I plan to work on and I hope to cut all alcohol off as I get more comfortable and confident in myself
But whyyyyyy? Seriously, I don't understand the goal of never drinking ever because a few assholes in the community are puritan.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:41 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Honestly, I stopped drinking because I tend to binge drink and that leads to consequences. It's not even related to game anymore. It's more about what it does to me.

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this ... his%20game