FLOORGAME

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 47 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

Post subject: FLOORGAME
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:08 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Fellow PUAs - I am not a good daygamer, i am not a good nightgamer, but i have found that my chances on the dancefloor is way better than any of my friends.

I can't seem to find much information about floorgame, so i decided to do my take!

This only works in groups, but at any occasion; Festivals, privateparties, clubs - any dancefloor

SETUP

First of all, you want the music to be right. I has to be music you like. Something you could sing in the shower or dance around alone to. I myself like a lot of music, but on floorgame, i prefer R&b, Pop and Hip-Hop classics from early/mid 00'.

You also want a crew of boys, liking the same music and ready to hit the floor. I don't hit floor before a few drinks, but thats different from one another, i used to don't hit floor before 10.

HIT FLOOR

When you approach the dancefloor, it's all about dragging as much attention, that the boys are in the building. To do this you should enter right at the drop, break or start of whatever the DJ's playing. Not just a song you like the most, but something the crowd likes the most.

Whole crew should enter at the same time - spreading up like roots throughout the dancefloor, breaking up girls dance in circles or alone. Trying to split 2 girls are almost impossible.

Protip: Dancing is'nt that hard. Move arms, steps and upperbody to the beat.

You need to split out of the group and find these girls that are up for a littler dance. It's not hard, if you smile - they smile, it's on!

Your first mission is to do the little piotte thing. Turning her around her own arm, holdning hand. After a little while of dancing or just straight away, approach her hand with yours, raise it and she already know whats up.
From here on. It's game time!

GAMETIME

Once you get a girl to swing around as mentioned, you are already half way. You can should do this a few more times, birds can't get enough of that shit. Next step is stop the swing halfway - making it possible for her to grind and for you to slide your hand down her hip, maybe with her hand in yours.

Release again and repeat. Try to get close to her head. Maybe a descret kiss on the neck. Maybe go the lips, i would maybe prefer on the neck.

Anyway after a while try asking for if she want's to get some air. From here you can go for the isolated talk, a number, a kiss or a taxi.

Post subject: Re: FLOORGAME
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:46 am 
The name of the mothefucking game

Take a look at my post: the-skills-method-to-club-game-dance-fl ... highlight=

there is some stuff there that can increase your chances...

Dancefloor/Club game youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/dancefloorseduction