How I cold approach vs. community dudes

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 7:22 pm 
The name of the mothefucking game

Disclaimer.- This will be a long ASS post, but instead of reading the same old crap that won't get you results, take a bit of your time and read the whole thing INCLUDING THE LINKS, but more importantly put it into practice. If you want read it little by little take your time and internalize it.

now that we got that out of the way....I have gone out with multiple community guys, all decent looking and socially calibrated guys with 75 plus lays...

Now they have many traits in common:

more than 75 lays
a lot are using online game to get some of the lays
they belong to the community and have read most of the material
couple of them have hung out with other community dudes
They can approach and talk to women

But if you are new to this, back in the days there were couple of posters one was sexaddict911 and the other one who is a moderator now poetic, were advocating for more of a "body language" "reading signals" etc.... Of course it did not go well in the forum and they got pretty much a bit ridicule by most.(disclaimer.- they are both featured in my videos, my book and blogs etc... due to commonalities in experience and nothing else, there is no financial interest or mutual interest, this is for the wise asses aka nitpickers if they are still around)

Now guess what is wrong with the community dudes i have gone out with, yep! you guessed it right they are bad at reading the none verbal subcommunications.

now here are some of the brief mistakes i have seen they ALL have in common:

Lack of reading social cues…
Unable to illicit approach invites….
Hit and miss….
Unable to hook.
Hesitation (kiss of death)
Unable to read when the interactions are going nowhere and time to eject…
Lack of efficiency

Now when we are out on the field when they see me in action, they are so impress that i pretty much open and hook, and really not get rejected per se... More on this later!

now here i will break down how i cold approach in strong details, but first i will start with the concept of overextension and approach invites for those who don't know what that is, so here is one old school dude that used to go by illuminatus in masf used the nicknamed "corvette":
Quote:
Women do become sexually aroused by the presence of a guy who either subcommunicates alpha traits or just looks good to her in some way. It happens in microseconds, just the same as it does in men when they see a woman they like. None of this "men are like a lightswitch; women are like a fader knob" shit - they are pretty much the same as us.

As your social acuity improves, you will see in real time that she is affected by your presence. Examples:

-Two girls are talking. You walk past, and suddenly one of their voices gets louder, and stops sounding natural. Sometimes this is followed by nervous laughter to cover it up.
-You walk up to the bar and suddenly girl starts fumbling with menu.
-Out of the corner of your eye you can see that the girl's gestures have become more pronounced and unnatural, as though self-conscious.
-Any situation where her behaviour suddenly becomes less natural and more pronounced as a result of your arrival. We assume it's sexual arousal because a) ALL interactions between men and women are sexual by nature, and b) If it's a low-value male with weak body language he will not affect her and her behaviour will not change, implying that she is subconsciously screening for sexual traits.

I call all of these overexertions because her body language and behaviours become more pronounced, and she "exerts" herself more for your benefit.

The previous behaviours occur when her being affected has just entered her awareness. When it has been in her awareness a bit longer, she may begin doing things like:

-If she noticed you earlier, she will suddenly appear next to you at the bar. C'mon, we have all had that happen at some point - a girl you know saw you suddenly appears next to you wherever you are.
-She may create a subtle situation for you to open her with, e.g. taking an inordinate amount of time choosing songs on the jukebox etc.
-Not so subtle situations, such as knocking into you at the bar.
-If she is particularly ballsy or just plain drunk, this could go to a full blown AI such as sitting on your lap, pinching your arse etc. These are rare but they do happen. Like I say, alcohol often plays a role here.

What I am trying to get you to think about here is that even if you don't consider yourself attractive, you will have SOME of these overexertions coming your way from SOME girls who just like your look or who aren't used to screening men very hard for alpha traits. Focusing on these girls will increase your lay rate considerably.

Girls who are not used to screening, who you will see more of these overexertions from, include: fatties and less hot girls who don't get a lot of male attention, and YOUNGER girls who are inexperienced with men. This latter category is cool because many of them are very hot and simply haven't yet learnt the art of a) Screening for alphas and b) Hiding their sexual arousal.

Knowing how to spot overexertions is entirely how naturals get laid.

-----------------------------------------------

HOW NATURALS COLD APPROACH

From what I've seen, a natural's cold approach goes down one of two ways:

1) They subcommunicate alphaness ON PURPOSE to the girl, in the form of a smile, wink, or cheeky comment. Typically they do NOT "plough on" with the pickup, but will wait for her to respond so they know if it's on or not. Naturals rarely waste time on a dead target as they tend to know from the start whether it's going to work out.

2) They spot an overexertion and capitalize on it. If she's fumbling with the menu, he could say "choose that one there". One that I made up is if the girl "accidentally" knocks into me at the bar, I turn around and say "Why don't you just rape me " which has worked great for me.

Because the girl did the overexertion, no matter how subtle, she knows she is in some way responsible for the interaction, and is therefore MUCH more likely to continue through to the end. There is a sense of investment, and that she's used her "wily girl ways" to get your attention.

A natural getting laid usually results from early interest from the woman, and nearly always goes down in this fashion. Most of the man's game is about escalating properly and not fucking it up at this point.

-----------------------------------------------

IOIs vs. OVEREXERTIONS

Overexertions should be treated as IOIs.

The reason I've called them overexertions in this post is because "indicator of interest" may be misleading to a newb.

If you're inexperienced and looking for IOIs, you might tend to look for the really obvious ones, like her twiddling her hair etc.

What I'm saying is that IOIs occur on a spectrum from overexertions at the very bottom to approach invitations and statements of intent at the very top.

If you only focus on the obvious, you will miss the little overexertions at the bottom of the scale, and potentially fail to spot MANY girls who like you already.

Naturals get laid by chatting the girls they think already like them. They pick up on the girls who show them interest, and even if it's only 1%, they will go with those girls.
Now here is me and the now moderator poetic on Spotting down to fuck women how-to-spot-dtf-women-vt133591.html

Now most women specially hot ones, will be extremely difficult to MAKE A LIVING based on overexertions, and if i relay on Overextensions i would not have laid 85% of the women i have been with.

But the key is not to wait for an overextansion, the key is to force a reaction, you can do this via a comment(situational openers are awesome but anything will do), you can do this by a movement, body language, proximity etc... Again, your goal should not be to wait for somebody to give you approach invites in order to seduce. Your goal should be to look FOR THE ABSENCE OF THE YOU REPULSE ME GET AWAY FOR ME FUCK OFF OBVIOUS BODY LANGUAGE. Any absence of that should be treated as an approach invite and you should be ok. So my whole point is to stop mentally masturbating over the approach invites stuff which is counter productive.

Troubleshooting: Even if you are a newbie you should be able to spot negative fuck off reactions unless you have aspergers, the reason is you will feel the fuck off vibe. With that being said the longer you interact with women, people and do cold approach (for me cold approach is not really going from set to set to set like a desperate retard, for me cold approach means gaming total strangers), the easier it will be as you can see here this guru named zardoz field report:
Quote:
This is part of my Matrix post.

I just did two cold approaches in this cafe, just indirect, making small talk about books. Most of the girls here are the insecure, hipster types unfortunately. You know, nerd glasses, denim boy shirts. Well, I open, and they give me this weird look like they were expecting me all day to say something. They reply through pursed lips, and I move on with my day. I know in less than ten seconds whether I should waste my time. I know from years of experience hitting on pretty girls who had 0 attraction for me.

Don't try to create attraction. Amplify what's already there. And you don't have to be a beautiful man. It's about her being open to meeting someone in this way. If she's not, don't bother.

Then again, if you're a newb, be as persistent as possible so that you learn the difference between non-attraction and your own cowardice.

Now a lot of puas think they actually really do 100% cold approach, but most of it is a lot of rejections, and the ones that they actually hook up with, is by doing exactly what i am talking about in here, they just don't realize it, sleazy talks a bit about it , unfortunately a bit of the post gets lost due to his trollish/polirizing type of attitude, but he is right on the money: aaron-sleazy-why-cold-approaching-is-pr ... 33219.html

Examples:

Let say i am walking on the streets and the girls is walking the opposite direction towards me, i am forcing eye contact and 10 feet before she arrives all of a sudden she notice me and crosses the street on purpose. Now i can still open and hook up with the girl(by chasing, which is against my style, but it would be tons of work and probably a mission and low probability of success), but at this point i know her bitch shield is up, and she is trying to avoid me, and she probably does not want to deal with me aka future rejection.

So let say in the dance floor, if i am dancing and about to open a girl by me dancing and all of the sudden as i am getting close to her she hugs her friend and gives me the back, as i am approaching, i just do not waste my time opening, since i can predict a rejection.

So my main point is that the absent of any negative fuck off reaction should be treated as and approach invite and that would make your life a lot easier... This is a good video were Gambler is describing some of the things Steve Jabba does (no my style, but he is kind of talking about stuff 60 yoc does and steve jabba does that relate to what i am saying):

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-unuqF4uklE[/youtube]

Dancefloor/Club game youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/dancefloorseduction

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 5:41 am 

Thanks for posting this bro... Needed this. I lost some of that natural recognition I used just react to since I was in a relationship for a minute, now I'm free like a bird. Nice to remind me of that shit and how I was really slaying it.

Oh and thanks for the shout out.

Blogging again living life: http://www.Scienceofnaturalgame.com