Attention, for THE big players in the PUA COMMUNITY

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 53 guests
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:18 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

A little about me, I like many of you was a weak minded man with no confidence. Desperate for help I got into the world of pickup. After many books and much success, I can say that this has changed my life. I'm a small time film maker looking for a big break and I think this is it. I want to get the right people together and shoot a documentary on PUA's who live an extravagant lifestyle and are successful in life. This has major potential to become something big with the right people. I hope this catches someone's attention as I need funding for this because it's hard to get someone outside the community to understand just how lucrative this can be and how much money it could make. Funding and a salary is what i need and also any PUA who feels that they have the nessecary lifestyle for the big screen and wants to gain some type of stardom this would be a great opportunity. Hope to hear back soon.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:30 am 
High Priest of Debauchery

Do your sales pitch at a crowdfunding website. As with any venture capitalist, write a business plan, make financial projections, make a cash burn plan and prepare a term sheet on your best offer. Crowdfunding investors don't do due diligence so start from there. If you need bigger bucks from VCs, start working on your business plan and calculating for a definite figure on how much you need.

Gambler did his homework to get VCs. Do yours. You are not a special snowflake. There are no shortcuts to success. Now, work on it.

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]