This is the perfect physique to pick up women

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 59 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:15 am 
New to MPUA Forum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85Ig1AKRV2c

Big but not overboard. Lean, muscular. Impressive

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:01 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Meh

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:40 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Perfect is a strong word. That's also mediocre for the amount of steroid abuse lol

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:47 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

(The perfect physique is RSD Luke)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:57 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

What qualifies you to make that statement?
You're not Zyzz, OP.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:01 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

I will add to my meh.

Looks only get you attention, you can wave your arms around and tell "heeeey" too. Grow a pair and approach women, then the only looks you have to cover are major social conditions like brushing your teeth.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:28 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
I will add to my meh.

Looks only get you attention, you can wave your arms around and tell "heeeey" too. Grow a pair and approach women, then the only looks you have to cover are major social conditions like brushing your teeth.
Yep.

You don't have to be good looking, but you do have to look good. If you look at Adam Lyons' before and after pictures, you can see the basic idea of what I mean.

I'm 19-20% bodyfat (skinny fat), have paper thin teeth from fizzy drink abuse for most of my life (they look average, not dirty or anything and not gappy or goofy), have bad posture and a big head.. but every time I see somebody that I haven't seen for a while (school friends etc) I can near enough guarantee I'll be told how good I look, how much I've improved and bla bla. Guys who are naturally good looking are dressing in jeans that are too big, a jumper with a huge logo on it and converse that are dirty so they may aswell be ugly guys.

Jax Teller dies in Sons of Anarchy. Harambe was an inside job. RC likes men. The N word.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:12 am 

You don't have to have a crazy physique. Just look in shape. i've been losing weight, I have no abs yet but they are coming in, girls like to feel anyway lol. And i am not even that big. I only plan to bench 200 hundred, squat 220, and deadlift 220. I don't have a desire to do anymore. I am good.

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this ... his%20game

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:42 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
You don't have to have a crazy physique. Just look in shape. i've been losing weight, I have no abs yet but they are coming in, girls like to feel anyway lol. And i am not even that big. I only plan to bench 200 hundred, squat 220, and deadlift 220. I don't have a desire to do anymore. I am good.
If your bench goes to 200 then your deadlift will be about 350-400 lol

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:40 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
If your bench goes to 200 then your deadlift will be about 350-400 lol

Loooool, damn it! Ah well guess I'll play with 300...I just don't see the need to be honest. I just want to look good in the summer time

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:54 pm 
The Grand Puba

And this is the perfect wallet to pick up women
This is the perfect car to pick up women
This is the perfect home to pick up women
Too many of you are focusing on the things that you don't have to pick up women. Sure it would be great to have the most attractive everything, but that's not going to be possible for the majority of us. While you are fantasizing about the perfect everything there is a guy that's putting effort into being the best that he can be without the need of impressing others. That guy will always be in demand when it comes to women if he chooses to be.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:49 pm 

Since how attractive you are "perfect" can only be a matter of opinion. I know some women who can't stand those super low body fat guys they kind of were turned off.

The important thing you need to remember is that you want to have wider shoulder than a waist creating a V-Shape, low body fat but not NO body fat... lean, strong, muscle mass.

That said the perfect physique does NOTHING for picking up woman. Walking up and talking to women gets you more women then having abs. I can attest to that because I've NEVER had a good body and have done just fine. Attraction isn't about physique, attraction is about how you make a girl feel. You can totally be not a girl's type at all but evoke an emotion that makes her feel attracted.

Yes you want to be easy on the eyes, but gaining a good sense of style clothing wise (not to be confused with fashionable), cutting your nails, brushing your teeth, coming your hair, taking showers regularly, smelling good, good posture, and literally walking up and talking to women will get you more women then a set of abs... of course the better your physique the more "options" (from a warm approach standpoint) you have but you can create options just by approaching women.

Another thing is getting women takes skills, the skills in approaching a woman, the skills in carrying a conversation, the skills in attracting a woman, skills in turning on a woman, skills in escalation, skills in BEING THE BEST YOU (inner game), skills in sex and eating girls out, skills in all sorts of things. The important thing you need to know is that those skills all require ongoing deliberate practice. Are you working to improve one aspect of your game each day? Then moving on to the next? then repeating whichever area needs help always working to improve your weaknesses.

Pick up requires dedication and effort just like anything worth doing, yes I think you should have a regular gym habit, yes getting a nice body helps, but that's just one aspect of you, do things for you and you will accomplish more here.

Blogging again living life: http://www.Scienceofnaturalgame.com

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:16 pm 

Don't like the car but I'd definitely live in that house.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:11 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
If I remember correctly you had a post and in it you described how your date results are the same even though your looks changed and you lost a lot of weight. My point is, having a nice body should be an inner desire not to conquer girls with your looks.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:36 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
If I remember correctly you had a post and in it you described how your date results are the same even though your looks changed and you lost a lot of weight. My point is, having a nice body should be an inner desire not to conquer girls with your looks.

Definitely. I've actually lost more weight since then. I haven't really noticed anymore since I'm not overweight anymore...and the dates are still the same. I'm only in shape because it's easier to manage clothing and sports now.