HELP WITH 2 EXCHANGE STUDENTS

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:30 am 
New to MPUA Forum

So basically a friend of mine introduced me to 2 relly nice girls from another country. I'm going to call them Girl A and Girl B, with Girl A being the one i'm really interested in. I went to a party with both girls and my firend and as i was planning my approach on girl A this other dude came and started kissing her (I then discovered he was her boyfriend) and since girl B was feeling kinda lonely we started kissing, she said she didn't have any problem with me trying something with Girl B but her boyfriend might be the one getting in my way. At some point in the party Girl A and Girl B started making out (I know, DAMN) and Girl B told me we should go on a "Date" (Maybe just mking out or sex).

Thing is i really want girl A, but i don't know how to transition from one girl to another or how to get rid of this girls boyfriend. Since both girls are kinda crazy i thought i could manage to get a threesome and maybe it would be easier (Since maybe both of them like me and they like each other) i got a great opportunity here and i don't want to ruin it. Any help or advice you can give me?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:29 pm 
The Grand Puba

You're trying to plan too much. You have one on the hook and you're going to ruin it because you are more interested in another girl. If you mess things up with girl B, then that will ruin things for you with girl A. Don't believe that because she says she's fine with you going after A that she's really okay with it (Her response seemed to try to discourage you and not to show any signs of jealousy). Keep doing what you're doing with B and lay the groundwork to getting B to invite A to join the two of you.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:03 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
You're trying to plan too much. You have one on the hook and you're going to ruin it because you are more interested in another girl. If you mess things up with girl B, then that will ruin things for you with girl A. Don't believe that because she says she's fine with you going after A that she's really okay with it (Her response seemed to try to discourage you and not to show any signs of jealousy). Keep doing what you're doing with B and lay the groundwork to getting B to invite A to join the two of you.
Thanks bro, i was thinking i could build some rapport with Girl A in order to gain her trust and then get B to do the job, but what could i do to get B to invie A to join us?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:09 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Thanks bro, i was thinking i could build some rapport with Girl A in order to gain her trust and then get B to do the job, but what could i do to get B to invie A to join us?
3somes are always easier if you let the girl you're with get the other girl involved. You already know that these two will make out with each other. Hook up with girl b and then ask her if girl A and her ever hooked up. Then ask her if she's ever been in a 3some with her. Then you'll get the response that will let you know if she is into 3somes or open to the idea of it. If she's at least open to the idea, tell her that you think that one would be fun.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:24 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
3somes are always easier if you let the girl you're with get the other girl involved.
Having a girlfriend who is bi and open minded makes things very fun, lol. If you like girl B, make it work and be chill.