kiss close failed, probability of get the girl

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 64 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:39 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

The pick up was perfect before doing this and I think there are possibilities to recover it, but I want to know the statistics
How many times have you closed with a kiss, after a first failed attempt, where there was IDI, amount of laughter, confidence, kino, what was lacking was to create more emotional connection with the target (Romance). Her most important responses to that were that she has a boyfriend (but he is in another country, she knows they have no future but still does not accept it) and that she had not hinted at me or done anything to me to did that.We continued talking and I could deviated the situation quite, I said that it was a natural thing that happens between 2 people and then she laughed with me 2 or 3 times in the class, but she does not behave the same as before.All happened yesterday, I see her on Tuesday at school

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:53 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

This has no place in the lounge.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.