Closing Number Technique

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 56 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

Post subject: Closing Number Technique
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:13 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Not sure if this has been posted or mentioned anywhere, but here it goes.

Best way to grab number in club/lounge:

Pull out your phone, hand it to her and say:

"Passcode is XXXX, you know what to do."

Works like a charm, obviously after you've opened, talked for a bit. Try it out, they love it.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:53 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:

Works like a charm, obviously after you've opened, talked for a bit. Try it out, they love it.
Things that are wrong with this...

1) Giving your passcode to a girl you've only just met. NO GIRL should have the passcode to your phone... with no exceptions -

She goes to put her number in your phone and types "079" or whatever the number code in your area is... and notices 10 different girls names stored in your phone with a similar beginning. That is just one example of why you don't do this... but there are many others.

2) You're handing the girl your phone to type her number herself! -

She can easily put wrong digits in or even mean to give the right digits but put them in wrong by accident. She might not be 100% confident in doing this, and by putting it all on her, even if she likes you, she might balls it up in some way or another.

3) And what if they object? Or ask you "why", you are not leading the interaction this way -

You're then leaving yourself in a weak position. Because you should of layed out why the number exchange was happening in the first place. Stuff like this can work on occasions if the girl is really into you, but it will get you better results if you take control and lead the interaction. Girls absolutely love it when you take charge and make the decisions.

Reminds me of the post on 'lazy numbers'... c'mon guys... we can do better than this.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:58 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Eh best closing technique is making a good first impression which will lead to a SOLID number close

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this ... his%20game

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:00 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Eh best closing technique is making a good first impression which will lead to a SOLID number close
Agree'd.

But it's always good to know how to take the number in a confident, smooth and efficient way though, as to set things up nicely in the right way for the both of you and not have anything balls you up.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:57 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:

1) Giving your passcode to a girl you've only just met. NO GIRL should have the passcode to your phone... with no exceptions -

She goes to put her number in your phone and types "079" or whatever the number code in your area is... and notices 10 different girls names stored in your phone with a similar beginning. That is just one example of why you don't do this... but there are many others.

She can easily put wrong digits in or even mean to give the right digits but put them in wrong by accident. She might not be 100% confident in doing this, and by putting it all on her, even if she likes you, she might balls it up in some way or another.

3) And what if they object? Or ask you "why", you are not leading the interaction this way -

You're then leaving yourself in a weak position. Because you should of layed out why the number exchange was happening in the first place. Stuff like this can work on occasions if the girl is really into you, but it will get you better results if you take control and lead the interaction. Girls absolutely love it when you take charge and make the decisions.

Reminds me of the post on 'lazy numbers'... c'mon guys... we can do better than this.
You can always change your code after she types it. I've never had a girl run away with my phone, or put a wrong number in, not being over zealous in saying this. As far as leading the interaction, you are leading. You are telling her what to do, they will do it.

It works for me all most all the time and they get a kick out of it. Give it a shot.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:00 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:

The trick here is the delivery, fun and light. I don't go to this unless I am fairly confident that she will go through with it. Just give it a shot at least once, only works at clubs/bars/lounges (night game).

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:54 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Just give it a shot at least once, only works at clubs/bars/lounges (night game).
How long have you been doing nightgame?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:15 am 
High Priest of Debauchery

Quote:
Quote:

+ 1

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:24 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

+ 1
It's a fun way to grab a number, give it a shot. It works for me.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:53 pm 

Quote:
It's a fun way to grab a number, give it a shot. It works for me.
No. In night game, at the club, where most girls are down to fuck and with very little inhibitions, the overarching goal is the pull for the same night lay; NOT the number. You only attempt to get the # when there's a problem in logistics or after the lay. And even if you did get the number, girls who were drunk the night before would seldom remember you not unless you fucked them.

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:19 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
Quote:

At first, I 100% agreed with your points, but thinking on it...its decent. With a flirtatious delivery, i'd think its solid, as a tool.

Point 1, realistically, a chick is not going to remember your passcode on a first meeting and when she just has to recall it 2 seconds later. Most likely, she'll forget it in 2 seconds. On the next pt, I have an Iphone and if she hits contacts to create a new one, she'll see the first sorted numbers, which yes if they're all chicks can mess you up, but you can edit these and wont have to after that. In my phone, if you start typing in a number, contacts dont pop up, but i think android is different. So this depends I guess.

Point 2, I'd think having her type in would reduce errors, as she is the one doing the input. With music its easier for her to type it in and get correct vs having to ask and confirm.

Point 3, if she objects you were already done at that point.

I dont think its so bad, I could see it being solid with no real issues. With a slightly cocky or flirtacious delivery could def see it being positive. I'd say a better way would be to both exchange numbers and do the whole nickname thing (ie save flirtacious nicknames for each other...better as theres less confusion when you text/call and callback), but sometimes chicks phone is dead, or in purse with her friends or something. I just think its workable and the points are non issues.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:47 pm 
Dedicated Member

I side with Monsignor Crisanto.

I see number closing game in the club as a waste of time and energy unless 1) we kissed heavily/passionately 2) she sucked my dick or 3) we fucked

Side note I don't even think that girl will be pushed away by your other girls friends contacts in your phone. It can only make her think you're surrounded by women which is only a good thing.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:49 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
I used to do something similar in Uni - " here, text me something cute so I know it's you . . . " etc.

Sidenote; Getting a number is a means to an end, too. Meaning. . . You ask for the number and keep going.
Imagine asking her number and then spend the night bumping into her 30 times in the same club - "ouh, its you again hehe"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:35 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I used to do something similar in Uni - " here, text me something cute so I know it's you . . . " etc.

Sidenote; Getting a number is a means to an end, too. Meaning. . . You ask for the number and keep going.
Imagine asking her number and then spend the night bumping into her 30 times in the same club - "ouh, its you again hehe"

Sidenote; ^ Different settings we're discussing. I wrote I've used something similar @ University, a few years back, not the club. . . might have mis-read.

TLDR; 5/10 on the routine IMO lol

Haha I admit my mistake. This is my 2nd time on the same day on this forum people have corrected me on the same issue lol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:18 am 

Quote:
Some of us agreed with the OP that indeed he had the best way in grabbing a number at a club/lounge and provided their reasons why. Some didn't and provided their reasons as well. I personally didn't also because based on experience in clubs and lounges, getting a girl's number is NOT the most efficient and effective approach in such an environment.

If the OP wants a discussion on grabbing numbers in a campus environment, it is best that he create a separate thread for it as the difference is literally night and day in the approach.