General strategy advice

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

Post subject: General strategy advice
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:30 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

So I've been testing out a couple of strategies and forming my own style I've found I open pretty confidently and well then I neg the girl and get her interested I start up kino ussually I start off by side hugging after a neg then I build it up usually to full hugs then like hand holding and leading her to stuff then I get her alone and I tell her that I'm not sure why I'm so hard on her with the negs and that I think she's really cool and I pay her a small compliment like I like the vibe you give off you're really fun this has worked very basically I've managed to get cheek kisses when I leave and shit like that but I've never managed to properly settle using this method Its a new one I used to just kiss ass till I wormed in and it worked but took 50000x longer for any result at all so any advice on how to fix what I'm doing cheers

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:48 am 
High Priest of Debauchery

Once you get her comfortable with hand holding, take your time and use her hand to rub on your cock. Get close also and covertly rub on her breast or nipple. Lick her earlobes.

I think negs are unnecessary. I used negs a lot before. Negs are inefficient.

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:29 pm 
Dedicated Member

[quote="Monsignor Crisanto"Get close also and covertly rub on her breast or nipple.[/quote]

Oh yes.