Spanking girls harder over the knee

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 56 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:10 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi guys,

Today a question straight from the practice ;-)

I enjoy a lot spanking the cute butts of girls. Best if I can put them over my knee.
My question is pretty simple:
How do I can I make it, that the girls “also enjoy” getting spanked over the knee and reach this best in an efficient way (so that I don´t have to have sex with her for 3 months before spanking her, but at best being able to do it at the first sex)?

My experiences so far:
- Approx. 10-15% of the girls like being put over the knee (this is of course the ideal case) but they usually “can´t tolerate more than a couple of spanks”
- Approx. 1% of the girls really like and can “also tolerate a bit of a harder spanking -> like a red butt and the use of a cooking spoon or something :P
- Approx. 10-15% find this completely stupid
- the rest likes it if you spank them a bit during the sex on the butt, but they don´t really want to be put over the knee and that would be the case where I would like your recommendations, how exactly can you accomplish that those girls also like getting spanked over the knee

What I've tried so far:
- In the beginning, start very slow with spanking (that should be common sense)
- While they lie over my lap (combine strokes to the butt with stroking their pussy)

My previous approach:
When I have the girls on my bed, while the foreplay and she is on top, I knead her butt first and then I give her a few light to medium swats. I always try to find out if they like it, but it is almost impossible to find out if the girls do not give "clear signs, like groans" or so. If it is not clear, which is the case in 90% of cases, I tell the girls how sexy I think their ass is and how horny it makes. Then I hit them again a little harder on the buttocks and ask them if they like it. Since almost all girls say yes.
Now comes my "spanking-Escalation-Move" =D:
I get up and tell her to get up, too (the girls are usually a bit surprised) and then I sit down on the bed and just pull her over my lap and first stroke her the butt and then lightly start spanking it and watch how she reacts.
Then there are 3 possibilities:
1.) She lets herself get spanked very briefly, but then she doesn´t want any more and I leave it like this and we have normal sex
2.) She lets me spank her a bit, but before it becomes "interesting" it is too hard for her
3.) She belongs to the 10-15%, which are right on it and things get interesting

An idea that I still had, how I could make the whole thing more palatable to the girls:
Take massage oil and apply it to their ass with massage of the butt. The problem here is, however, that the butt is more vulnerable because of the "moisture" and the girls usually endure less
Does anyone have more ideas?

What I still very urgently want to notice, in order to avoid unnecessary questions: I would never really hit a woman or another person / animal. I completely reject violence in the non-sexual and unwanted context!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:35 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Just posting so I can follow this comedic thread

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this ... his%20game

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:36 am 
New to MPUA Forum

27 why?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:07 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Ayyy lmao

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:56 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I would say a progressive ladder is your best bet. They might not really enjoy it though, but then you'll find that 1% that love it.

I think the internet has you covered, literally and figuratively. https://www.redbubble.com/shop/spanking+t-shirts

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:54 am 
PUA Forum Leader

ok............

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:21 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Nice, but not quite at Bart's level

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:28 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

The statistics were very informative...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:28 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
ok............
Advertising helps sales bro.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:22 am 
Dedicated Member

Impressed with your stats. Did you pull out a calculator as you were spanking them?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:35 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

hahaha nice

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:41 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

You are on the right path... spanking is not weird. Every woman loves it, even if they don't know it. If you do it wrong, every girl will hate it though. It involves both learning the proper and practical methods to doing it... as well as learning the psychology behind it and reading their emotional responses correctly (ie what should you do if she cries?).

Many people find PUA sketchy and I have a feeling many PUA will find the kind of hardcore BDSM information you are looking for sketchy even though its directly applicable. So I would avoid discussing it here in depth. Google "BDSM spanking" and you can find out all you want about it.

My suggestion is read read read and find a partner who is into it, to do this with on a regular basis before you start incorporating it into normal hook ups. You do not want to get punched in the face. LOL.

The benefits for you are far superior to just having fun spanking a woman, but you must do it correct. I will let you figure out what these additional benefits are on your own. :twisted:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:27 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Impressed with your stats. Did you pull out a calculator as you were spanking them?
Of course not, but I already have had quite many experiences and so you know how probable it is. It's the same with getting a number or something. I could tell you that I get one number out of 3 or 4 women approached during the day.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:32 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
You are on the right path... spanking is not weird. Every woman loves it, even if they don't know it. If you do it wrong, every girl will hate it though. It involves both learning the proper and practical methods to doing it... as well as learning the psychology behind it and reading their emotional responses correctly (ie what should you do if she cries?).

Many people find PUA sketchy and I have a feeling many PUA will find the kind of hardcore BDSM information you are looking for sketchy even though its directly applicable. So I would avoid discussing it here in depth. Google "BDSM spanking" and you can find out all you want about it.

My suggestion is read read read and find a partner who is into it, to do this with on a regular basis before you start incorporating it into normal hook ups. You do not want to get punched in the face. LOL.

The benefits for you are far superior to just having fun spanking a woman, but you must do it correct. I will let you figure out what these additional benefits are on your own. :twisted:
Thank you for your quote and your understanding! :)
I already had a couple of "spanking" affairs and I also googled all of the BDSM and spanking instructions, but all they tell is talk, talk and talk. Definitely right for an affair or an LTR, but for a quick hook up that advice may not be perfect. That's why I wanted to get a PUA-view on this

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:28 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Definitely right for an affair or an LTR, but for a quick hook up that advice may not be perfect.
I spank every girl I bring home. I even spank some in public before I even get them home. They all love it. It is the physical act to accompany extreme psychological game.

It is all about framing it properly and being confident... just like the entire pick up.