The best LMR Busters ever, should be listed HERE!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 48 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:37 pm 
King Among Mortals

I have been reading post after post.

"I get to the point where it's time for the panties to come off, then I get stopped cold, what the hell is going on?"

We all know this, sometimes confusing phenomenon as "LMR":
This is when a woman puts up some form of resistance right before you successfully lay her because she start having second thoughts about having sex.

I think a compiling a thread of LMR Busters, would go a long way in validating why we are here, and what we are about.

Here is one from me:

This spring I ran into a girl I went to school with, we decided to get a drink and catch up.
We end up back at my place (of course.)

All is well until that magic moment, BAM LMR.

While making out (3rd try for fuck sake!) on top of her, in a low sexy voice I whispered this;

"Listen sexy, in this moment I know that you want to sleep with me and I'd be lying if I told you I didn't want to sleep with you. Look I know you're grown up enough and, I know I am. If it doesn't workout, then it doesn't. But lets not ruin something that could be the greatest night ever."

Suddenly the panties where gone, as if by divine intervention!

Please add you LMR Buster, for the betterment of Mankind.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:20 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

The one i tried....

Compliment LMR buster
(making out/ on top of her)

PUA: "You know..... you are so amazing with your energy .... you really do have great chemistry.. whether you like or not ;) "

Keep escalating ... worked for me.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:30 am 
High Priest of Debauchery

Once I have isolated a girl to my place, I give her a fresh towel, some girlie soap, shampoo and conditioner before I even make out with her. Then I say, "Take a shower." like it's the normal thing to say.

The panties are off in no time. After the shower, all you have to do is take the wet towel off her and make out. I have yet to encounter a girl who refuses to take a shower.

:twisted:

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:42 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

My go to is "What are you afraid of?" or "I'm just disappointed that you aren't as comfortable with me as I am with you" or variants

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:20 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

All the classics are good.

Her - "I think we should stop"
Me - "Yeah"

Keep escalating.

A buddy of mine used this. He got a girl home the same night and got hit with LMR. He then stopped and told her calmly, "Look, it is very normal for girls to feel this way before sleeping with someone, because she has to risk more of herself. Evolutionarily girls had to be picky about the guy they sleep with because she needed the best DNA available, and she also has social status to lose because she may be considered a slut. If you do not want to have sex we don't have to."
To which she replied, "Let's just do it."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:17 pm 
The name of the mothefucking game

Quote:

Me - "Yeah"

Keep escalating.

A buddy of mine used this. He got a girl home the same night and got hit with LMR. He then stopped and told her calmly, "Look, it is very normal for girls to feel this way before sleeping with someone, because she has to risk more of herself. Evolutionarily girls had to be picky about the guy they sleep with because she needed the best DNA available, and she also has social status to lose because she may be considered a slut. If you do not want to have sex we don't have to."

^ that, lmr is unusual if you do thinks right... This are couple of articles i wrote, that you should read if you are still dealing with lmr:

http://www.theskillsmethod.com/last-min ... destroyer/

http://www.theskillsmethod.com/easy-way ... l-clinton/

http://www.theskillsmethod.com/easiest- ... ver-known/

Dancefloor/Club game youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/dancefloorseduction

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:28 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
lmr is unusual if you do thinks right...
Of course, but it still happens. And it can be sidestepped.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:02 pm 
High Priest of Debauchery

Quote:
^ that, lmr is unusual if you do thinks right... This are couple of articles i wrote, that you should read if you are still dealing with lmr:

links to Skills360 websites.
Before I started learning PUA, I used to give girls massages to get laid. After going hard core with PUA studies, I realized that massages required too much effort.

When you have isolated a girl alone to your place, she already knows what's going on but she will still play the part that she isn't easy to get on many occasions. Before I discovered the 'Take a shower' routine, what I usually do is to take one sock off the girl and let her take the other sock off herself. After she does that, if she's wearing a t-shirt, I unset her bra but I do not unset it 100% so her bra is misaligned very uncomfortably. She has two options: either she takes it off herself or she sets it back. Of course, setting it back is the most difficult option so she has no recourse but to take it off herself.

When she's wearing skinny jeans, I unbutton it 50% so the metal button is hitting her belly uncomfortably. She has no recourse then but to unbutton her jeans 100%. It goes this way until all of her clothes are gone. You get the idea.

Of course, this is all foreplay and girls love foreplay a lot.

However, I'm now too impatient to go through all of that so I tried different things. The take a shower routine is the fastest so far that I have discovered to take all of her clothes off. When all of her clothes are off, LMR will no longer be an issue since you can now easily rub your dick at her pussy at this stage.

Of course, foreplay is still crucial but this time, your foreplay is the more advanced type which releases more oxytocin than the clothed type of foreplay.

Massage is still good. But if you're lazy at certain times, the take a shower routine can save you a lot of time if you can make it work.

The good thing with this thread though is that if one technique doesn't work, you can use many other techniques until you get your penis in her vagina.

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:08 pm 

All I do is explain...

How natural and amazing sex is.... how weird it would be not to have sex when it is natural and "right" (since most of the U.S. society still puts it as "wrong").

I mean most girls simply don't want to pressured into sex... so I leave it as no big deal whether we do or we don't but that it is against out natural biological urges to suppress things...

It gets a lil bit persuasive but that is the jist of it.

I set up the sex LMR way early with a natural "science" based sex talk that gets a bit taboo though....

Even got girls to agree to sex "before getting to know each other because I don't want to start a relationship with some woman I don't have sexual chemistry with... I've had it happen in the past and it was awful." The first time was an epic moment for me.

Peace and Love,

Vic

Blogging again living life: http://www.Scienceofnaturalgame.com

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:59 pm 
The name of the mothefucking game

Quote:
Quote:

links to Skills360 websites.
Before I started learning PUA, I used to give girls massages to get laid. After going hard core with PUA studies, I realized that massages required too much effort.

When you have isolated a girl alone to your place, she already knows what's going on but she will still play the part that she isn't easy to get on many occasions. Before I discovered the 'Take a shower' routine, what I usually do is to take one sock off the girl and let her take the other sock off herself. After she does that, if she's wearing a t-shirt, I unset her bra but I do not unset it 100% so her bra is misaligned very uncomfortably. She has two options: either she takes it off herself or she sets it back. Of course, setting it back is the most difficult option so she has no recourse but to take it off herself.

When she's wearing skinny jeans, I unbutton it 50% so the metal button is hitting her belly uncomfortably. She has no recourse then but to unbutton her jeans 100%. It goes this way until all of her clothes are gone. You get the idea.

Of course, this is all foreplay and girls love foreplay a lot.

However, I'm now too impatient to go through all of that so I tried different things. The take a shower routine is the fastest so far that I have discovered to take all of her clothes off. When all of her clothes are off, LMR will no longer be an issue since you can now easily rub your dick at her pussy at this stage.

Of course, foreplay is still crucial but this time, your foreplay is the more advanced type which releases more oxytocin than the clothed type of foreplay.

Massage is still good. But if you're lazy at certain times, the take a shower routine can save you a lot of time if you can make it work.

The good thing with this thread though is that if one technique doesn't work, you can use many other techniques until you get your penis in her vagina.

Massages are not to much effort, and is not needed, is only one tool. I actually enjoy before sex. As i said i hardly ever if ever encounter lmr. Most women know we are going to have sex from the opener, i have sexual presence and i am sexual (lover). Lmr, comes from mm and theory it takes 7 hours to lay women from the meet if not is foolsmate. That does not happens if you have secret society credentials:

http://www.theskillsmethod.com/exposing ... n-insider/

Dancefloor/Club game youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/dancefloorseduction

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:32 pm 

Oh the other thing I forgot to say is that I ask women for their discretion... I don't like to be known as that guy.

So rather than tell her to be discreet I flip the script and tell her I've had issues with other women saying some things about me and I don't appreciate when my personal business is spread around.

It kind makes it easier when I'm asking them to be quiet rather then telling them I will be... it makes her assume I'll be discreet (which is true), I hate when chicks talk shit is obnoxious....

Peace and Love,

Vic

Blogging again living life: http://www.Scienceofnaturalgame.com

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:49 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Ok i will also write one. U must think like a girl, step into their mind, what they are thinking!
At the start every woman thinks, "is he the right one for me", and second thought is "arent we going to fast". So when she stops, or feel uncomfortable: Just say:

I know we are destined and this night could be unforgettable for both of us, but i think we are going to fast.

With this words u make her something special, u show her a unforgettable future, and at the end with a little step back neg u show her that u understand women, something that they just cant resist and she will be one draging u into bad.

It works, specially with shy ones, and also with coquettes.

:wink:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:38 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Anyone been with a muslim chick?

YOU GET SOME SERIOUS LMR!

Terrible in there culture for pre-marital sex and against there religon.

I got crazy amounts of LMR. But keep escalating until she gets horny enough to want to fuck.

For example

HB: [Insert name] Stop
Pimp: Oh yaaa baby tell me more *Moves body up and down against clitoris grinding on it*
HB: [Insert name] Stoppp seriously
Pimp: Anything for you sweetie *Keep grinding your body against her clitoris
HB: Uhh uhhh ohhh *orgasms*

And once she starts orgasming, it's a done deal.

I hate the whole notion of trying to explain to her "Sex is a beautiful thing" blablabla. I'm sure it works for the guys who mentioned it, but I'm not a serious type of dude who is going to break down how great sex is. I'm not a serious type of dude so it wouldn't match my personality. With LMR, I just have fun, put a cheesy ass smile on my face and say stupid shit, and continue escalating.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:35 am 
The Coach

Quote:
Quote:

Me - "Yeah"

Keep escalating.

http://www.theskillsmethod.com/last-min ... destroyer/

http://www.theskillsmethod.com/easy-way ... l-clinton/

http://www.theskillsmethod.com/easiest- ... ver-known/

I actually take the initiative and say "We should stop..." myself before I let her even think about saying anything like that. Once I hit that point with a girl where she is kinda starting to fight me (pulling back a little) but not really resisting just yet... I'll drop that line. Virtually every time.

Let her think about it and ask herself "Why the fuck is he telling me to stop?! I'm supposed to be the one who says that!!"

And virtually every time... She winds up grinding the shit out of me or taking off my pants like she's never been fed a cock before. (depending on where we are at in the interaction)

Little girls don't like when daddy tells them "no."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:14 pm 
Dedicated Member

In most occasions, when I pull girls from clubs to my room I have already made out with them. More making out on my bed. I get on top of them and continue kissing, biting their necks gently, and most importantly grinding my dick on their pussies with clothes on. Then I take off my shirt saying " Just getting more comfortable ".. Then help her take off her top off too. Most times they comply. If they don't and start LMR about how they can not have sex with me that night. I say something like " I can't do it tonight anyway. I'm too drunk to get it up. So don't worry" . Proceed to take off her top and grinding on her. Few minutes later, I take my pants off and say " just getting comfortable". At this point she is probably aroused feeling my hard cock. Take off her pants and proceed. They usually continue with giving reasons why they can't like.. " you don't even have a condom".

Problem solved pull a condom out while making out with her and Boom it's in..
Obviously, if you see she is into it from the start, no need to do all that.. Just arouse her with some foreplay and you are good to go..