how bad is it if..

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 58 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

Post subject: how bad is it if..
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:57 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

how bad is it if the first time ur talking to them on instant messenger u don't end the convo first?? i mean i was thinking bout doing it and as soon as i thought bout it she said she hadda go shower first im so pissed lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:25 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

i think your worrying too much. its no big deal unless she did it in a rude way. its just instant messenger right...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:33 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

yeah its instant messenger...and she was not rude at all wat she said was

arrite im going to go shower ill ttyl =)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:11 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

I can't believe that actually annoyed you. Speechless is what I am right now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:27 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

lol its not actually annoying me im not like upset at myself i was just wondering cuz i heard its important u end it first if ur gaming a girl thru text or instant message or w/e

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:33 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

who the hell are "them"?

How old are you?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:06 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

wat u mean jav?

im 18

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:01 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

try not to over analyze things!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:01 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
lol its not actually annoying me im not like upset at myself i was just wondering cuz i heard its important u end it first if ur gaming a girl thru text or instant message or w/e
Um, no. If you're having a good conversation and you have no reason to go anywhere, and you make an excuse to end the conversation when you don't really want/need to... you're playing head games, which are unnecessary. Not to mention, when you do shit like that, you automatically assume everything she is doing is for similar reasons. It's really not good, and this is why a lot of guys in the indirect community have trouble keeping girlfriends around.

Even if you do think you have to do this silly shit to make a girl like you more, exercise some common sense. How are you supposed to know if she's gonna have to go somewhere? Are you gonna cut off your conversation after a few minutes every time just in case, to make sure you end it first so as to appear "alpha" and "busy" and shit? I never do crap like this. It's better you learn this now, you really don't need to do that stuff. If you're not busy, don't pretend to be busy. Just be yourself and focus on being more honest and up front.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:47 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Who cares who ended the conversation first?

As long as you're not always hanging around on Messenger waiting to talk to her... that happened to me once where I would always talk to this one person on Messenger so I started logging in first thing in the morning and watching my screen like a hawk all day... and I work in I.T. so I'm online almost all day as it is. I eventually decided to make a conscious effort to sign out of Messenger from time to time because I was starting to feel like a loser for always being there ready for a conversation whenever this other person felt like it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:53 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

The shortest post was the best post! Quit analyzing the hell out of everything! You can't predict what is going to happen. That is the problem with so many on here. They think life is boxed in. That the possible results are few. That these results can be easily predicted. The wisest of you understands that you don't understand! Run from the guru who tells you how YOU should communicate with others. The right answer is always within you. In other words, do what YOU want. Live your own life. Quit chasing other people's dreams. Being laughed at is as much part of life as winning the girl.

The point isn't success in this case. The point is what it does to you. I would rather be dead wrong from a choice I made than be right because I took another person's path. Learning from your own mistakes is always a healthy way to approach life.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:06 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Hahahaa Solomon :lol: Just so straight to the point haha,

Nahh Flexx your looking into things too much, yeah I know what mystery said but if your games tight then Im sure you got this one cracked ;)