Vin-DiCarlo On natural game. I am quite frankly blown away!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 43 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:47 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Vin-DiCarlo On natural game

I only discovered this guys posts a few weeks ago and I have been quite frankly blown away!
His posts on mASF and his book (The Attraction Code) never really taught me much that I didn't already have a general idea about but the way he structures the information in a no BS manner yet goes into detail about the subtle Nuances and aspects of pick-up interactions has really helped my understanding of game and how the core of male / female attraction really works.

By implementing core ideas from his work I have already markedly improved my game. I managed to fuck close a much younger women within the space of about 3 hours from cold approach to her bed. She was only about a 6 but Iv not managed to pull something like that off for a while and after reading through his posts and material I see why my game has been off.

Below is some of the general idea and points I got from his material. What do think about the following?

The core message of his material is that success in pick-up truly comes from your own inner beliefs and that female attraction towards a man is based more or less entirely on male Dominance. For example, for a woman to feel attraction for a man it is essential that he has higher perceived status than she does. Woman need and want to submit to a dominant man they want to be a source of arousal and pleasure for you. You satisfy her by being dominant and encouraging her to satisfy your needs first. A woman can't fully enjoy sex unless she feels it is a reward. She can only stay attracted to you if she feels you are the more important person. She can only enjoy your masculine gifts, your presence, your attention if she feels she's earned it first. (How's that for flipping the script and blowing the mind of an AFC who puts women up on a pedestal!)

Another key point is that truly dominant men don't try to force their will or opinions onto others they are not aggressive or domineering in any way they don't need to be because their inner frame is so strong. The best way to react to any form of bad behaviour from a woman (or man) is with indifference. Any reaction to bad behaviour is actually a reward because it telegraphs your emotional investment. Good behaviour is rewarded with compliments and physical escalation, bad behaviour with indifference both physical and verbal. This sets you up with a high level of perceived value and gets her seeing you as a challenge. The more you work this type of push pull behaviour the more she will start to chase you e.g. become more compliant towards what you want. And sex isn't the ultimate level of compliance, It's possible to get women so obsessed that they would pimp themselves for you, empty their bank accounts. Literately do anything for you.

Women instinctively test men constantly, the tests are designed to give her information about your status and dominance. These shit tests are automatic and below her conscious awareness most of the time and she is programmed to do this to men when she is feeling attraction. Spotting and passing shit tests are fundamental. That's her way of proving to herself that you are the real deal.

There is no point trying to mask your insecurities and limiting beliefs behind indirect routines you have to confront your own limiting beliefs head on and handle them to truly be successful in this game. You don't need canned openers, DHV routines or any other indirect methods and in fact these will do nothing but hurt your game in the long run. Those type of techniques appear to work very well to new guys because it gets them opening sets and talking to women whereas before they would have just stood around and did nothing. But there is zero context for the conversation and the frame is simply entertainment for the women. Sure you may engage her with your opinion openers and keep her talking for a few minutes but in the end it won't get you laid. A week and submissive man who memorises routines is still a week and submissive man, that is why merely knowing techniques will never get you very far.

The one technique he does advocate is Cocky & funny and that only works because it sets up a Dominate frame. To be able to pull this off you genuinely have to have a sense of humour and you genuinely have to be quite indifferent to how the woman is going to respond to your remarks and teasing.

I have attached a zip file containing 4 pdf files of all Vin's original posts on Alt.sedcution.fast.
Attachment:
archive[2008-03-29]_Vin-DiCarlo-(aka-Woodhaven).zip
pdf password is fastseduction.com

The main posts I suggest you read are:

pdf 1
Last Minute Resistance Tech (page 40)

Balance Attraction with Value: Eliminate Flaking (page 59)

Three Phase Model of Seduction -Summary (page 87)

A Complete guide to direct game. (awesome)(Page 96)

Become a 10: Subtlety and Nuances (absolutely awesome post) (Page 117)

pdf 2

Oriental Hot Tub House of Sex (page 23)

The Transition to natural game (If you read nothing else read this post!) (Page 77)

pdf 3
The Transition to natural game part 2 (page 50)

The compliance and value model (must read) (page 92)

pdf 4
10 commandments of natural game (page 3)

How the fuck to Escalate (page 6)

His mASF archive can also be downloaded from here: http://web.archive.org/web/201308171229 ... /archives/

Along with many other guru's original posts and ideas from way back including mystery and Tyler.

Vin also has an ebook called The Attraction Code which I had to search long and hard to find but it was well worth it.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:42 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

How do I download the attachment?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:48 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I just noticed you cant! Dam :shock:

Just go to the link I posted and download it from there.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:43 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Is it possible to start gaming again in the same place for instance 1 gym where you came across as an afc(I had a blow out there it was before I start pick up) and people had this point of view for you.And suddenly go after a period of time behind there and be a different person I mean how will it come across to their eyes it might be little strange but is it possible?I mean people change ?Am I correct?or it might feel little bit strange?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:26 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Is it possible to start gaming again in the same place for instance 1 gym where you came across as an afc(I had a blow out there it was before I start pick up) and people had this point of view for you.And suddenly go after a period of time behind there and be a different person I mean how will it come across to their eyes it might be little strange but is it possible?I mean people change ?Am I correct?or it might feel little bit strange?
I am no MPUA but, it is common knowledge not to practice in your personal life (social circle, gym, church, college classroom) and areas you frequent. I do not think it should stop you from being subtle about it and initiating. Good game happens and nobody knows what is going on but the one running the show. It just happened is what her backwards rationalization should be. The gym is full of potential fit conquests, flings or maybe a gf. Its for your discretion. I never regret it.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:48 am 
PUA Forum Leader

That's pretty cool. I didn't know 60 had made posts over there. I'm downloading that one. Thanks, OP :)

I unlocked the pdfs so they don't have a password. It didn't attach because it was over 256kbs. But here's a link to GoogleDrive (just click the little download button above the file list).
Quote:
I am no MPUA but, it is common knowledge not to practice in your personal life
I wish this were true. But most products make little to no mention of this. They don't tell you not to do this with people you know. And they also assume you're living in either NYC or LA and there is no chance you'll ever see these women again. The thought that some people may live in a smaller city like Minneapolis or even an actual small town, seems to never cross their mind.
Thus we get threads of guys hanging out on the street corner in Topeka Kansas hitting on random women, and rapidly developing a reputation, and wonders how come he's suddenly become a pariah.

RSDTyler

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:21 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
That's pretty cool. I didn't know 60 had made posts over there. I'm downloading that one. Thanks, OP :)

I unlocked the pdfs so they don't have a password. It didn't attach because it was over 256kbs. But here's a link to GoogleDrive (just click the little download button above the file list).
Thanks.
Quote:
I wish this were true. But most products make little to no mention of this. They don't tell you not to do this with people you know. And they also assume you're living in either NYC or LA and there is no chance you'll ever see these women again. The thought that some people may live in a smaller city like Minneapolis or even an actual small town, seems to never cross their mind.
Thus we get threads of guys hanging out on the street corner in Topeka Kansas hitting on random women, and rapidly developing a reputation, and wonders how come he's suddenly become a pariah.
It does but on rsd, they tell you to go to LA, NYC, London, and larger cities. In smaller cities, you have less options, striking out is a bigger deal, and a bad rep carries over. The thing with larger cities is that, it has a higher probability of feminists and a bunch of social justice warriors. It has better venues, clubs, bars, and opportunity.

I am trying to find the content but i cannot find it through those links.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:13 pm 
Dedicated Member

Joe I figured out your some sortof englishman.

I got the gist when you used terms like cheerio and pissing around.

Anyway, I'm a big fan of Vin, you all see me spreading the word on a ton of his teaching on this forum. I'll be downloading these to see if there are any nuggets I haven't come across yet. Thanks.

them.