13 Laws

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

Post subject: 13 Laws
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:49 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

https://heartiste.wordpress.com/the-six ... s-of-poon/

Post subject: Re: 13 Laws
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:50 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
IX. Connect with her emotions

Set yourself apart from other men and connect with a woman’s emotional landscape. Her mind is an alien world that requires deft navigation to reach your rendevous. Frolic in the surf of emotions rather than the arid desert of logic. Be playful. Employ all your senses. Describe in lush detail scenarios to set her heart afire. Give your feelings freedom to roam. ROAM. Yes, that is a good word. You’re not on a linear path with her. You are ROAMING all over, taking her on an adventure. In this world, there is no need to finish thoughts or draw conclusions. There is only need to EXPERIENCE. You’re grabbing her hand and running with her down an infinite, labyrinthine alleyway with no end, laughing and letting your fingers glide on the cobblestone walls along the way.
This is probably the most under rated and infrequently understood one.

RSDTyler

Post subject: Re: 13 Laws
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:11 pm 
Dedicated Member

Add - "Become a sociopath"

But seriously all jokes aside:
Quote:
XV. Maintain your state control

You are an oak tree. You will not be manipulated by crying, yelling, lying, head games, sexual withdrawal, jealousy ploys, pity plays, shit tests, hot/cold/hot/cold, disappearing acts, or guilt trips. She will rain and thunder all around you and you will shelter her until her storm passes. She will not drag you into her chaos or uproot you. When you have mastery over yourself, you will have mastery over her.
This is one I need to work on. Not that I get flustered by the behavior. I just get into a " :| , here we go with this pattern again, get away from me." mentality and then I drop the girl and switch over to sunshine mode with a new one again. I'm not into weathering storms. My default is set to "move to warmer climes."

them.