Why you should NEVER pay for a lap dance in a strip club...

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 59 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:35 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I didn't read past the OP but the one time i hooked up with a stripper I did at one point end up paying for the lap dance. This was after reaching the hook point after gaming her (I was always disinterested when she came by to give table dances and eventually we started chatting about our common background). I got a lap dance to not get her in trouble for "not working" and cause i knew she was missing out on tips from hanging with me. My dance was "extra" special than a typical dance and afterward we exchanged numbers; meeting up after she got off work.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:33 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

The real question is if you're not going to pay for a lapdance, why even BE in a strip club? Why would you even want to bang a stripper? Because they're hot? Firstly there's actually some less than attractive strippers, and second there's plenty of hot chicks who aren't strippers. Now it's one thing if you're a natural who ends up with banging strippers being their "thing", but if you're someone who's not satisfied with their results, not satisfied with their sex life, don't start with strippers. Simply by walking through the front door you've already put the girls on a pedestal and set yourself up for an uphill battle trying to get out of that customer zone.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:26 pm 
Dedicated Member

Hey OP.

Let me preface this post saying I've had long term relationship was with a stripper. I met her outside of the strip club though. I was a tShirt designer at a Mall and she came in with her cousin to get some shirts made for a rap group.

I found out later she was a stripper. Her big brother was a strip club promoter, and I got to go around with him chilling in strip club VIP areas while dating his sister.

These happened to be my first experiences with strip clubs. I wasn't aware that guys thought they had to pay for dances in every club they went to because I didn't from the start.

My GF didn't sell pussy. At least I don't think she did. When I brought up how most of the strippers from my home town did she seemed offended. Genuinely. So I took her at her word.

Anyway:
Quote:
PRO TIP: Strippers come in two flavors: strippers who dance to live, and strippers who live to dance. Focus on the latter of these two.
This is too true. I will say that there are strip clubs that basically allow the women to act like hookers. There are a few here in Atlanta that do not have cameras in the VIP areas to allow the women to sleep with guys.

In Saint Louis Most of the strip clubs are like that. So I will expand your protip with, there are also two types of Strip CLUBS that exist.

I'm interested in reading your book. Do you offer a money back guarantee if I'm dissatisfied?

I've done no investing into stip club game so your book will be my first.

What I've done...

In strip club 1 that allows you to fuck the strippers in the club. I will sit at my table displaying high status body language and sip on what ever drink. I will pick out a stipper I want to sleep with. I'll ignore her but let her see me talking to other strippers. I make the strippers laugh and talk to them like any other woman in the club.

Then I kick them out of my table...rudely. I'll usually do this by telling them I want a dance somewhere in the conversation. Then change my mind and tell them to leave. They get all bitchy and mad. I come off extremely picky. And then when the one I like gravitates close to my table I get up and walk over to her and tell her honestly I saw her earlier and she's the one I wanted to talk to. We sit and talk and I run game that is tailored to her female psychology. I point out that I had a girl friend who is a stripper and we start talking about the life behind the scenes. I then order a VIP room for a "private dance" and go in and bang the girl until the time on the room runs out without cumming. They usually laugh about it with me and give me their numbers. After that it's just normal game since they are out of the club.

I don't know how transferable this advice is... It's just something I've done.

The other method I use in the higher end strip clubs that fire girls who sleep with customers...

When they sit at my table I joke with them. Get them laughing and push attraction buttons that I would do with typical girls in a club. I tell them about my ex and we talk about the stripper life. I find out what time their shift ends and I go for their number. Nothing really different than what I would do in a regular club when a girl approaches me. Except mentioning the ex girlfriend. For some reason they like to hear that shit. It's different from normal women who I never talk about exes with on the first encounter. I'll usually reject their offers for dances, without a reason, since I mostly want to just drink and look at naked women and talk to the attractive ones that walk the room who like to socialize.

Honestly, I could just as easily do scenario 2 for both instances, but sometimes I do just want to fuck right then and there. Even though those VIP rooms in scenario 1 are fucking disgusting.

This is really rough stuff that I've come up with on my own. I believe what you are promising is efficiency and minimum amounts of money spent. Plus not dealing with strippers who are glorified hookers.

them.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:30 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
i agree to an extent about visiting clubs over and over. i wouldnt recommend visiting the same clubs over and over however clubs like spearmint usually have a high turnover of their girls so youll see different girls all the time. i personally dont use strip clubs for pickup, but i have picked up in them. obviously going out to normal clubs is always good too i would never suggest just going to strip clubs for pickup. in certain ways theyre good you dont need to approach they do it for you. the flip side of that is if you dont approach outside of a strip club you dont strike up conversation. i personally only go to 2 because i know some of the staff and i dont use them to pickup unless theres a girl who is geniunely interested rather then asking for a dance.
You're exactly right! A lot of clubs have a high-turnover rate so they seem to "reset" themselves every 30 days, or so. This is both good and bad. It's good because you get to try the same tactics and lines on new people in the same environment to discover which ones work best for you (i.e., you can recover from mistakes by disappearing for 30 days, generally). Plus, if you know a club well enough it is possible to gain a bit of home-field-advantage which increases your comfort and confidence. It's bad because it means you only have a limited amount of time to work your game on any one individual, group, or scenario. I learned a long time ago that strip club game can go stale quickly if you don't seize the opportunity to close the deal with dancers when you have the chance. Remember your ABCs... Always Be Closing!

The other thing you mentioned is also good form. A major tactic of successful strip club game is to make it appear like you are not there to game strippers at all. Being friends with staff or being in town visiting are two perfect reasons why you are in the strip club and not spending money. In terms of game, the reason why is because being friends with staff increases your social proof and being from out of town increases your scarcity. Strippers, and most women in general respond positively to both of these high-value indicators.

Thank you for commenting and adding to this conversation.

Diggs

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:00 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
I didn't read past the OP but the one time i hooked up with a stripper I did at one point end up paying for the lap dance. This was after reaching the hook point after gaming her (I was always disinterested when she came by to give table dances and eventually we started chatting about our common background). I got a lap dance to not get her in trouble for "not working" and cause i knew she was missing out on tips from hanging with me. My dance was "extra" special than a typical dance and afterward we exchanged numbers; meeting up after she got off work.
The hook-point with strip club game is very tricky. I believe this is because strippers have more experience with men. A lot of them are hustlers and have been trained how to get customers to spend money quickly. Seriously, they collaborate with each other and share tactics and lines just like we're doing on this forum! They're pros! For this reason, I've made it one of my rules not to spend any money on strippers until I've slept with them. (After all, they could be really good at their jobs and seduce me out of my money if I'm not careful!) That's the hook-point for me with strippers!

PRO-TIP: In most male/female encounters, the female typically has the advantage until she sleeps with the male... then the power dynamic usually evens out. I will spend money on dancers once we are on equal ground, never before, and as a sign of respect. In my experience, spending money on strippers only makes the power dynamic more uneven, bringing it to a point of no-return if you're not careful, meaning she'll never view you as an equal or better, thus eliminating your chances of ever sleeping with her.

Once I've slept with a stripper I don't need to be so strict with my rules; however, I never completely forget them.

All of this being said, it sounds like you met a high-quality dancer and played your cards right. After you develop your strip club game you'll find that more and more dancers spend their valuable time talking to you instead of working. While this is flattering, it's bad for the club, the other customers, and the dancer's purse. Get these dancers' digits and tell them to get back to work. They'll appreciate you more when you meet up later to seal the deal.

Diggs

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:17 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
The real question is if you're not going to pay for a lapdance, why even BE in a strip club? Why would you even want to bang a stripper? Because they're hot? Firstly there's actually some less than attractive strippers, and second there's plenty of hot chicks who aren't strippers. Now it's one thing if you're a natural who ends up with banging strippers being their "thing", but if you're someone who's not satisfied with their results, not satisfied with their sex life, don't start with strippers. Simply by walking through the front door you've already put the girls on a pedestal and set yourself up for an uphill battle trying to get out of that customer zone.
I'm attracted to strippers because they're more of a challenge and I know exactly what I'm getting in terms of body type because it's right in front of me... that's it. Plus, because strippers have more selection and options when it comes to men, success feels better and means more in the long run. Lastly, I have met some of my favorite FWBs because I kept my options open.

That being said, I agree. Don't start with strippers. I consider strip club game to be advanced game. Then again, when you get really good at something it seems easier than it really is.

Diggs

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:51 am 
New to MPUA Forum

The one time I hooked up with a stripper, me and some friends went to Goodwill and bought some costumes. One dressed up like an Indian, another was a pilot. I didn't like any of the costumes so I just bought a clear plastic raincoat and wore some leather pants.

The girls would walk up to us and say, "Why are you dressed like that?" and we'd point to them and say, "Well, why are YOU dressed like THAT?"

That always kicked off a massive night of hilarity where none of us had a cold lap as we sat there.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:12 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Hey OP.

Let me preface this post saying I've had long term relationship was with a stripper. I met her outside of the strip club though. I was a tShirt designer at a Mall and she came in with her cousin to get some shirts made for a rap group.

I found out later she was a stripper. Her big brother was a strip club promoter, and I got to go around with him chilling in strip club VIP areas while dating his sister.

These happened to be my first experiences with strip clubs. I wasn't aware that guys thought they had to pay for dances in every club they went to because I didn't from the start.

My GF didn't sell pussy. At least I don't think she did. When I brought up how most of the strippers from my home town did she seemed offended. Genuinely. So I took her at her word.
This is excellent! You basically got a free pass into a world that not very many people know exist... let alone see for themselves. The realization that you can get the VIP SPAM for free is powerful.
Quote:
Anyway:
Quote:
PRO TIP: Strippers come in two flavors: strippers who dance to live, and strippers who live to dance. Focus on the latter of these two.
This is too true. I will say that there are strip clubs that basically allow the women to act like hookers. There are a few here in Atlanta that do not have cameras in the VIP areas to allow the women to sleep with guys.

In Saint Louis Most of the strip clubs are like that. So I will expand your protip with, there are also two types of Strip CLUBS that exist.
I agree. Sex in strip clubs is a thing. It happens more than I think it does, too... I just don't know about it. With all the cheap, decent-quality cameras on deal-of-the-day sites out there you just cant trust that you're not on camera anymore. It's a gamble, but if you really know a club you will know all the blind spots. Depending on the club, you can also go outside and get it on in the parking lot.
Quote:
I'm interested in reading your book. Do you offer a money back guarantee if I'm dissatisfied?

I've done no investing into stip club game so your book will be my first.
Yes, there is a 60-day no-hassle money-back guarantee on the books and bonuses. So far, I haven't had to refund anyone's money so I'm not exactly sure how the refund process works, but I imagine you will get that information on your email receipt they'll send you.
Quote:
What I've done...

In strip club 1 that allows you to fuck the strippers in the club. I will sit at my table displaying high status body language and sip on what ever drink. I will pick out a stipper I want to sleep with. I'll ignore her but let her see me talking to other strippers. I make the strippers laugh and talk to them like any other woman in the club.

Then I kick them out of my table...rudely. I'll usually do this by telling them I want a dance somewhere in the conversation. Then change my mind and tell them to leave. They get all bitchy and mad. I come off extremely picky. And then when the one I like gravitates close to my table I get up and walk over to her and tell her honestly I saw her earlier and she's the one I wanted to talk to. We sit and talk and I run game that is tailored to her female psychology. I point out that I had a girl friend who is a stripper and we start talking about the life behind the scenes. I then order a VIP room for a "private dance" and go in and bang the girl until the time on the room runs out without cumming. They usually laugh about it with me and give me their numbers. After that it's just normal game since they are out of the club.

I don't know how transferable this advice is... It's just something I've done.

The other method I use in the higher end strip clubs that fire girls who sleep with customers...

When they sit at my table I joke with them. Get them laughing and push attraction buttons that I would do with typical girls in a club. I tell them about my ex and we talk about the stripper life. I find out what time their shift ends and I go for their number. Nothing really different than what I would do in a regular club when a girl approaches me. Except mentioning the ex girlfriend. For some reason they like to hear that shit. It's different from normal women who I never talk about exes with on the first encounter. I'll usually reject their offers for dances, without a reason, since I mostly want to just drink and look at naked women and talk to the attractive ones that walk the room who like to socialize.

Honestly, I could just as easily do scenario 2 for both instances, but sometimes I do just want to fuck right then and there. Even though those VIP rooms in scenario 1 are fucking disgusting.

This is really rough stuff that I've come up with on my own. I believe what you are promising is efficiency and minimum amounts of money spent. Plus not dealing with strippers who are glorified hookers.
You should write a book! Seriously, this is good stuff. Telling a dancer that your ex was a stripper is the same gambit I employ when I'm in a club. Where this would typically turn off most women, it is highly seductive to dancers. My theory is that is increases your social proof and makes her feel safe from your judgement. Strippers get a lot of hate and negative judgement. Demonstrate that you are comfortable in their environment and make them feel that you are one of them. It works like a charm!

You've got a great foundation! I'd be interested to hear about what you could do by incorporating some of my material in your game. Keep me updated. And, yes, I do promise efficiency. I want you to get high-quality girls while spending as little as possible. There is just a good feeling knowing that you are getting treated better because of who you are and NOT because of how much money you are spending in the club!

Diggs