Mistake buying her drinks

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 39 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:58 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Mindful of the PUA rule: never buy a girl a drink/a meal/a ticket/flowers etc except as reward for services rendered, but I'd already bought myself a drink when the my 5.5 date turned up, so I made the mistake of offering her one. My card was behind the bar, so I let her go to the bar and put her drink on it. Then later on she bought a round. I only discovered when I went to sign off my card that she'd charged her round to my card! Bitch. It's like I wouldn't feel so bad if she was a HB, but I only took her out because I figured it would be good practice.

She drove me home - that's probably a mistake. We kissed cheeks, she said 'Catch up next week' or words to that effect. How is it I get in these AFC situations. I'm turning dates into...something else. Well we all know the routine, we've read the book. I do find it difficult, the kind of girls I meet through friends, how to define a next meeting as a date. It's all too easy for the girls to use the friends thing as an excuse. I always felt Style worked well in an anonymous LA environment; does anyone else find it hard to identify themselves as a player, in a social scene that's already well known to them. Homework this weekend: more sarging. Try out openers, overcome fear of rejection. Any further suggestions?

Post subject: Player establishment
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:35 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

The only way I know to establish yourself as a "player" or the guy every1 knows and wants to talk to is the way I did it.
The 1st thing i did was i decided NOT to try to pick up any women whatsoever when I went out, what i did was picked 4 bars that were all next to each other or at least close to each other and decided that for the next 2 or 3 weeks i was going to stay in these bars as much as possible instead of hitting like 10 -12 bars over the course of the night with my friends (so you see the same women each weekend hopefully).
Then from there all i did was made sure that everytime I went to the bar I spoke to at least 1 woman next to me or queeing near me waiting to be served, it doesent matter wot u say the important thing is to talk for a couple of minutes or until 1 of you gets served then simply say good bye or talk to you later and go back to your friends. Over the course of the night you end up having spoken to about 10-20 women. The next week when you go in you may only see 5 or so women but if you say hi to everyone you talked to in the previous week you will eventually become known by a lot of people who you will after a couple of weeks be able to talk to properly.
This can take a while depending how often you go out but it is a guaranteed wayt to make you the centre of attention after a couple of weeks or months whenever you go to these places.
Try it this weekend, go out with your mates and dont try and pull anyone after a couple of weeks you should start to see it working.

Stag

(Just read back what I wrote Please excuse the crappy punctuation and disjointed writing style )
Damn i wish I payed more attention in English lessons :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:01 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: NukesRcool
An effectife seducer knows that every experience (whether good or bad) is a learning one. Just starting out in the scene, or even experimenting with techniques can seem pretty hopeless. The Wright brothers made countless prototypes before they actually came up with one that worked, right?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 5:52 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

can't agree with you more Nukez

I myself have had the mistake of buying drinks too and I knew about the rule. It's hard to resist sometimes because in the end we've all got an AFC inside of us somewhere and he does speak out and try to do what he wants. The only way to suppress him is to fall into a mistake like that and learn from it so that next time he speaks you can tell him to shut it because it didn't work before.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:26 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

In my past AFC life (which im still fighting to delete it entirely) I used to buy drinks to girls after talking with them for lets say, 20 min, in those days I was thinking "I buy her a drink now she obviously will be mine" sometimes I kiss close them but it wasnt because of the drink.
But one day I pay a drink to a Blond 8, she keeps talking to me just one more minute, after that, she gave the drink to all of her friends, including guys hitting on her, just like me. Once the drink was finished she go away not even saying goodbye.
After that experience I fell the most stupid man in the world, but you know what, that experience was my remedy, never again I bought a girl a drink.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:38 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: freeski66
Story: I started not buying drinks the moment I turned 21 (i did buy some prior to this but that was not legit so tech. not sarging) and girls ask why you don't buy them one, you just say its a policy of yours and girls actually respect that. It's pretty funny that they respect the ones who don't buy them drinks.

Post subject: drinks are not on me...
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:05 pm 
You have to have CONTACT, CONVERSATION AND FLIRTING before buying any drinks. If you just walk up and hey, can I buy you a drink, you deserve to go broke!

There has to be a little give and take, a little bit of a vibe and both of you are smiling and checking each other out, then buy her a shot of Jager!

hope this helps!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 3:30 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I have a killer move for semi-bar/night club pick ups ... you know not quite a bar not quite a night club?
Anyway here is how it goes!
You order a drink from a waiter and tell him/her to take it to your target but to tell her its not for her but for you! Make sure you not facing her idealy she is just out of your peripheral vision!

She then brings it over-also a great way to seperate her from the obstacles!
Then you start off with a neg
Conversation is usually like this:
HER: sorry this is yours must have been a mix up!
You act confused and pause
YOU: hope you never drank from it(smile)....it might have coetties(female germs)hold eye contact here with a smirk on yourface!
then follow up with cocky and funny just before you take the drink.
YOU: Taste it ?..... i promise i wont die from your germs ... im immune lots of girls kiss me :)
HER: mmm its nice tastes like bla bla bla

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:14 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I find this one works well

go to the girl at the bar and say
"hey what are you drinking?"
she says "blah blah"
you order blah blah
you drink blah blah
she gets a shocked and annoyed look on her face
you say "eww...that was gross...you must not have very good taste"
then there's stuff like "I hope you have better taste in men"

this sets the tone for the rest of the conversation if you stay congruent with it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 3:58 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Dude I NEVER use plastic at the pub or the club!!! It's too easy to forget when they're dragging you out the door! heh. Well buying her the drink was pretty scummy-but I think all of us have fell victem to it (at least) once. It's cool that you're looking back and trying to correct it. Personally I would'ove talked to her about that round right after I found out. You need to emphasize that you're not a fricking stepping stone you're balls to the wall. Tell her you didn't appreciate it and put her on a dick diet. I've found that if I establish pickups that begin getting too steppy I just cut them off at the knees. Yeah it's kind of a mean thing to do but she was what? A 5.5?? What the hell dude you should'ove decapitated her in front of the bar. I'd resist her for awhile....(laughing)
Sounds like you were too tired to begin sarging that night.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:21 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I know the rule is don't buy drinks except as a reward. But does that rule only apply to your target or all girls. When I am at the club I like to order rounds. But at the same time I am not in sarging mode, just happy go lucky lets get drunk. I know this is a stupid question but I just don't wanna feel like a AFC if I buy a some girls in my group who I am not intending to sarge?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:46 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: NukesRcool
You shouldn't feel bad if you're buying drinks for someone you don't plan on sarging. It'd be pretty much the same as like you said "buying a round". Now, if a woman comes up to you and starts asking you to buy her drinks, that's a different story....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:30 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Well I have had that happen. I just try to turn it around on them and tell them that I am wait for a drink from them first. I did use one line that seemed to work for the one situation but I haven't had the chance to use it again in the field.

A girl came up to me and was said
HB:Hey sweetheart you gonna buy me and my friend a drink (her friend was a HB7 and she was a HB8)
(I looked her up and down in a repulsed way)
Me:I will tell you what you would be lucky if I let you buy ME a drink.
(Make note when I said this I came off as being cocky and not rude)
HB:What you mean I would be lucky to buy you a drink?
ME:I just think you are way outta your own class I mean look at your clothes. Does that say Wal Mart? (I turned to her friend and ignored her) Now you... you have got style not like your friend here.
HB7: Really? Why doesn't she have style
Me:Enough talk about your unstylish friend
(HB8 buts in)
HB8:I have got plenty of style.

It went on like that with the negs and then I isolated her and eventually we ended up doing 5 jagger bombs in a row she bought them all too.

I really wish to try this again just to see if it was a fluke or if it can actually be used.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:47 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

haha shaft, thats awesome. i want to try that. it just seems alot of the time that its difficult to get into the situation where you can act like that. if i go open a group i feel like i have to be really friendly and ask questions to get them all talking....by doing that i basically ruin my chances at acting cocky funny. i guess if i opened in a different way....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:23 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Buying drinks
----------------

There are two types.

1. Buying to get her attention, to ask for approval to start talking and get to know her...
2. Buying her as you would to a good friend... with the "I'm buying... you can buy the next" attitude...

If you use the first it's excusing from doing a proper powerful approach.
If you do the second after she's attracted to you... it's good for rapport... she'll feel good around you.

Do it because you want it, not because you expect something in return from her. If you do it that way women will use you and dump you after they've had their drink. Be interesting through who you are not through what you can offer materially.

FREE 15 minute online coaching, FREE 1 FR Feedback or Learn how to make women fall in love with you during a LIVE WORKSHOP. Just email me at sorin@deepinteractions.com Business site: www.deepinteractions.com