This has been baffeling my mind beyond beleif...

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 18 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:12 am 
PUA Forum Leader

AOL: DilutedAutonomy
What the fuck is the point of getting a girl's email? I find that completely stupid, any girl that I have ever come across barely uses email anyway (that could just be a united states thing) but why the hell would you want an email. GET A MOTHERFUCKING PHONE NUMBER. One girl offered me her email address before, I took it then proceeded to rip it up and walk away. Later that night she approached me and gave me her number. Maybe like I said...emails are more popular in other parts of the world..but jesus...get a fucking phone number, and if she doesnt want to give you the phone number, dont bother, we spend enough time on the computer doing other things, i dont need to spend my time writing a seductive email when i can just spit game over the phone...

just a thought/rant i had..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:49 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

The phone number is like a stairway to heaven, its not really going anywhere, the thing is women give out their numbers for various reasons, one of which is to boost her ego. A lot of the time women don't even answer their phone and when you get the machine, trust me she ain't going to call back unless you put out at least 20-25 minutes of solid game in the first place.
Also, e-mails are much easier to answer, and more women do so, because its less threatening. The reasons most women you run into don't have e-mail could be that maybe they're older women, or perhaps they just don't want to get contact from you later on. At least 40% of Americanas have e-mail(this is fact), over half of the e-mail accounts worldwide are in the US. In my experience its been more like 90%, maybe girls just don't want to give out their e-mail to you, whatever it is just stop bitching.

"It's gonna be like Cabo in my PANTS!"

Contemporary Chronicler:
http://thecontemporarychronicler.blog.com/

Best of Jaxin:
best-of-jaxin-vt1824.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:17 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Yes women give out numbers to boost ego, okay. That means nothing. Yes I know, they won't answer unless you lay the groundwork at the first meeting, thats obvious. Second of all, there is no bitching here. Third of all, I'm 20 years young and girls I meet, have email and use it for nothing except school purposes. I don't know what kind of girls you are going after but the ones I go after don't spend their time on computers writing back to guys who send them emails. Forth of all, you need to learn how to read. I don't want emails from girls, so your last statement is completely irrelevant. What I am saying is this...if your making headway with a woman, why in the hell would you step yourself down a level by getting an email account. Emails are even easier to ignore than a phonecall, and if you are actually running game on her she wouldn't even think about giving you a fucking email address. "The phone number is like a stairway to heaven" What kind of ridiculous bullshit is that? Last time I checked the phone numbers I call lead me to heaven, in bed. Bottom line, if you don't want to look like a fucking looser in front of a girl, don't ask and don't accept an email.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:44 am 
Dedicated Member

Phone numbers, e-mail, it's all relative. Some girls are more comfortable giving a guy her e-mail because she'll never have to answer it. If she gets a call from a number she doesn't recognize, she might answer it, and then she's stuck talking to you for at least a little while.

As for why a pick-up artist would accept an e-mail over a phone number? Mostly, it's just for girls that are tokens anyway. I'll take e-mails if I'm just out practicing, or if I'm not really interested in my target. *shrug* Numbers and e-mails are just a point system for me. If you want to get in the good, arrange a second-meet on the spot. You stand the risk of getting stood up, but she's less likely to do that than refrain from answering her phone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:53 am 
New to MPUA Forum

All written communication, like e-mail and MSN, also gives you time to better construct what you're going to say.

It's not my scene, but a buddy of mine has run some powerful game over MSN before, and coupled with a good "myspace", there is enough of a DHV to feed a truckload of valuemunchers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:11 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Yeah, I guess I just see it as pointless if you've already had verbal communication with a woman to then step it back a level down to written communication. I've done several successful online sarges, but that started from online messages than progressed to phonecalls... I just see it that way, some people may prefer to be able to think about what they are going to say via email. But you really shouldn't need 20 minutes to communicate a few simple ideas back and forth to a woman if your on top of your game...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:54 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Hi Methuselah,

I agree that the phone number is better and a bit more of an IOI since it's more risky for the girl to give it than email. But even the phone number doesn't mean much. Number closes oftentimes don't lead to anything.

I personally would take the email and try to use it... it can't hurt. But if you can get the number, I'd go for that. But no, I wouldn't tear up the email.

Respectfully,

M